BASS1 is offline New Member

need help hgh problem

Hello I'm new and I need a bit of help .I started some blue tops this week from a good source . I am was doing 2 iu's a day for 4 days and came off because I was getting heart flutter to a racing feeling . At the same time I think I got the flu ,because it seems I have the same problems everyone with the flu has had where I work . My last time I took the 2 iu's was sat morning. First how long after only 4 days does it take to get it out of me . How would I know if I having a reaction to the gh. I have no whelps or any other signs I can see . I feel hot but no fever. Can the body build antibodys after only 4 injections of 2 iu's each. I need to know what to look for here and I'm a little worried please help.

Bass1

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you using AAS? My heart used to race when I took too much AAS.

HGH is very short lived. Once you inject it it takes about 30 - 45min to travel to the liver to produce IGF-1. It would be hard to accurately say if you are producing antibodies without being monitored, but if you start to feel worse I would defenitely seek professional advice.

-Gear

BASS1 is offline New Member
    What antibodys should they look for . Or what levels sould they look for ? How much should I worry If it where antibodys building up . What should I expect.

Thanks man

bass
    Last edited by BASS1; 04-01-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Is said, go and see your doc and tell him excatly what you've done and I am sure he'll know what to do from then on.

Good luck.

-Gear

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Bass go to your doctor and tell him your concerns, he will know better what to look for.

Thread Information