Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

IGF-1 LR3 from Lion ar-r "LOG "

Hello all,

Just wanted to give all people who are skeptical on Lions IGF a little bit of what is going on, this is not really a log to a point. I will be posting in this thread almost every day to let everyone know how my lifts are going and the effects of the IGF that Lion sells.

For anyone that is skeptical of this product that Lion sells, DON'T BE! I ordered it last week Sunday (December 19) and got it the following Friday in the mail. So it took 4-5 days to get to my place, was I anxious....Yes. Ive heard so many great things on IGF1 that I had to try it for myself. I am running my IGF1 as follows:

Monday- Chest with light biceps...PWO inject bi-laterally 50mcgs (25mcg per side)

Tuesday- Back with light triceps...PWO inject bi-laterally 50mcgs

Wednesday- OFF

Thursday- Legs with forearms...PWO inject bi-laterally 50mcgs

Friday-Shoulders...PWO inject bi-laterally 50mcgs

Saturday-Biceps and Triceps...PWO inject bi-laterally 50mcgs

Sunday -OFF

This week (due to Christmas) I will be doing my injects Monday-Friday (plus im going to california this weekend and dont want to risk anything with the IGF). Starting next week I will fall back to my original plan. It is always recomended that a starting dose for beginners is 40mcgs per day. Doing this would give 25 days for 1mg of IGF. Another way of doing it is to use 50mcgs 5 days a week like I explained above.
    Ok now for the good stuff on Lions IGF....Firstly I want to say that today after the gym will be my 5th inject and everything is going very well! Scale weight hasnt changed much (except for the normal flucuation) but I will say that my workouts are more intense in the gym. This COULD be a placebo effect to know that I am running the IGF and know what it is capable of. Also, the "skin bursting" pumps that people talk about in relation to IGF1 is true to a certain extent. While working out the pumps ARE skin bursting and insane! For instance, I workout out chest on Monday and to this day my chest is still pumped. I workout out back on Wednesday and my lats AND back has a pump still. Last night I did shoulders and it was insane almost like I was on cycle! Once again, a lot of this oculd be a placebo effect BUT Im leaning more towards the IGF1 due to the fact that my weight in all my lifts has increased at least 5-10lbs (depending on lift, also could be more do the fact I am working legs tommorow) My rep range for the weight I was normally doing went up. Also recovery time seems to be increasing with every day on IGF.
    And last but not least Im sure EVERYONE has heard of the fat loss effects from IGF. Ive heard so many newbs JUST using IGF1 for the sake of fat loss which from what I have been reading is not the purpose behind IGF1. Once again, I am only in my 5th day but without doing any cardio and just heavy weight training it seems like my muscle are becoming a little more defined. Also my abs are starting to show very well along with the obliques. The striations in chest, delts, back, and legs are all starting to become a little more visible with every day on IGF1. Have I changed my diet??? The answer to this is YES! But would I say this diet is a clean diet? HELL NO! Not for the holidays! I am using the IGF to increase LBM not for fat loss purposes. But I do have to say with increasing my calories, protein intake, fat and carb intake I am still loosing some fat and its only 1 week in! So for everyone who is skeptical on Lions IGF or IGF in general, give it a try! Make sure that you read and research it first before jumping into it as this is not for the inexperienced user. If you dont know, ask! Thats what a lot of us are on here for, I myself research these things everyday to keep expanding my knowledge on this stuff!

Thanks!
    Last edited by legobricks; 01-15-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Thread Information