Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

T4/GH questions: How to cycle T4

I am going to run t4 with my GH cycle. Will run GH for just over a year, my source told me that T4 needs to cycled 6 weeks on, then some off-time, is this correct? I know the dosage should be at 50-100mcg per day, and taken before bed, its just the cycle strategy is what I am confused about.

Also, what are the chances of getting permanent thyroid damage from cycling T4 over the years period?

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    i like to hear some more info on this aswell cause i just started taking t4 aswell

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When it comes to T4, there are no studies carried out stating the best way to cycle this compound, so without proof it would be unfair of anyone to say "this is the best way to cycle T4". Having said this, it would be hard to accurately say what the chances are of one experiencing permenant sides down the track.

All we can do is try and be safe about it, meaning use less as possible (dosage and cycle length wise). I suggest this as usually the more you use and the longer you use it for the more of a chance there is of running into problems.

So, where do we draw the line? And considering everybody reacts differently, it's even harder to decide what's safe and what not. All you can do is see what others do and how they react. I know a ton people who have used at least 50mcg p/day for 6 months to a year and never experienced any problems, so I guess you could use their stretegy as a guideline.

When it comes to side effects, the use of drugs such as T4 is a hit or a miss, but doing some research and following what has worked best for others is your best option at this time.

Good luck.

-Gear

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    thanks again gear

Not a problem.

-Gear

spiderman7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    When it comes to T4, there are no studies carried out stating the best way to cycle this compound, so without proof it would be unfair of anyone to say "this is the best way to cycle T4". Having said this, it would be hard to accurately say what the chances are of one experiencing permenant sides down the track.

All we can do is try and be safe about it, meaning use less as possible (dosage and cycle length wise). I suggest this as usually the more you use and the longer you use it for the more of a chance there is of running into problems.

So, where do we draw the line? And considering everybody reacts differently, it's even harder to decide what's safe and what not. All you can do is see what others do and how they react. I know a ton people who have used at least 50mcg p/day for 6 months to a year and never experienced any problems, so I guess you could use their stretegy as a guideline.

When it comes to side effects, the use of drugs such as T4 is a hit or a miss, but doing some research and following what has worked best for others is your best option at this time.

Good luck.

-Gear
    Hey, I too am looking forward to running some T4 or T3 for a short period with my GH. I'm wondering if I want to drop it fast should I stick with T3?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman7 View Post
    Hey, I too am looking forward to running some T4 or T3 for a short period with my GH. I'm wondering if I want to drop it fast should I stick with T3?
    If you are using HGH you are best of using T4.

If you would like to continue this discussion please start a new thread.

-Gear

Thread Information