rocky8 is offline New Member

fake blue top hgh???

Hello all, i am a brand new member and this is my first post so bear with me. by the way yes i did use the search feature for days at a time and i need a little help.
    i am 39 years old have been using hgh at about 4iu every other day split dose (2iu around 2am and 2iu same day around 2pm) for about 8 months now. i have been very happy with the results. i started with us generic product with prescription for about 5 or 6 months, then to save money swithed to jin, i recently went to order more from my source and i was told that no more shippments out of china until sept or october. ok i found some other souce and bought china generic blue top. very cheap looks just like every photo i saw on this site. but i have some problems.
    first off, i tend to use about half the bateriostatic water as normal so i inject less "stuff" in me and with jin and other usa stuff it would take a little time of slow twirling to completly mix it. this blue top mixes immediatly, it seems to disolve instantly.
    then what really tipped me off is the best effect of hgh for me has been better sleep, well i was up almost 2hr last night. and i did not sleep well for past week. before i started these blue tops i would feel extra droggy in the morning, kinda reminded me of high school days. i would sleep so much better, wake up droggy and in 15 min. i was up ready for my day it was great. i am not feeling any of that drogginess at all.
    so i read other posts and bought home pregnancy test.... i am not pregant. i ran test with the ghg (not my urine) comes up negative.
    so i figured ok, let me take whole 10 iu this afternoon and see if i get any sides, none. i felt nothing at all, by the way i mixed the vial with .25 of a cc. and it mixed real quick almost instantly. the solute (white powder) seems a lot less than my other products.

what do i do? maybe its old stuff? maybe its been sitting out of fridge for a while?
    should i just take 10 iu every dose and see what happens, thinking thats its weaker or maybe not really 10iu but a lot less? should i continue with a slightly higher dose and see what happens?
    i need some help from you experienced guys out there. sorry my post is so long.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are comparing pharmaceutical grade HGH to Chinese aftermarket brands then I'll tell you the pharma HGH will take the cake home. I am not saying your HGH is fake, but you will get much better effects from FDA approved HGH.

It's really hard to say if your HGH is fake or not, it certainly sounds like something is up. I would try and find out some info on your source and see if his/her other customers have ever had the same issue. You never know, your HGH could be bunk but hope not for your sake.

I would keep on increasing the dose till you feel the sides. If you don't end up feeling anything at 7IU I would start questioning the legtimacy of it.

Good luck.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when you shoot the water in do you blast it right on the powder or shake the vial really hard? if not i would just do what gear said and increase the dose for 1 week and see if you feel sides. did you get it from a good source or did you just order it from an online website?

rocky8 is offline New Member

very very careful

I am very careful when i inject the bac water to mix. i make sure the water does not blast the powder, it hits the side of the vial and runs into the powder, then i slowly twirl. whats very suspect to me is that because i use half a cc water instead of 1 it usually takes maybe 20 or 30 seconds for it to disolve, with this new stuff it instantly disloves with even less water.
    as far as the source goes, my last one cannot ship jin until sept or oct. so i called a buddy of mine who appears to be very much in the "know" he gave me the souce. it was however a web site...
    i did around 7iu at about 4am this morning, no sides at all. my normal is only 2iu and then 2iu later that same day, every orther day (also never with any sides, except super sleep). i will continue at 7 or maybe even 10iu every morning once every day and see if i feel anything at all.
    any more ideas, suggestions? any comments on how easily this new stuff dissolves?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure about the blue tips. Looks like this. HGH from China

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Blue tops are blue tops ..no labels just a clear 3ml bottle with blue safety top....

I have generics myself and they too mix instantly at first i was skeptical but upped my dosage to 5iu's a day and i know feel the paiful joints, the bottom of feet hurt, great sleep, hard ons when the wind blows.....i think i will ramp up to 6 iu's total and stop there for a little bit...

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Right now is not the time to be getting anything out of China from a new source. If you have a trusted source that you have been dealing with for at least 6 months or better and his product is good, and he is willing to still ship to usa, hold him dear to your heart. Besides the Olympics, there is alot of other b---sh-t going on right now that has the world spotlight on the great peoples republic. But the olympics is the big one. Close to the end of this year, things should get back to normal. Until then, well, you will be taking a bigger chance than usual.

zyban3 is offline New Member
    hi bud .. saw your post and wanted to tell you that I'm in a similar situation ... got blue tops from this source (which I suspect is the same source you have) and after about a month I'm not feeling much of the effects .. I don't feel that it is entirely fake but rather very weak .. maybe it was never of the usual potency (I've done Nutropin before which was kick ass .. same thing as your previous experience.. great sleep, moods, energy) or maybe it was, but it lost it due to handling .. but than I'm only on 2 iu's a day .. some bottles seem to be stronger than other ... something is happening but not even close to what I experienced on Nutropin .. maybe I should bump up the dose .. maybe is true that different gh induces different experiences yet leads to the same final result

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by zyban3 View Post
    hi bud .. saw your post and wanted to tell you that I'm in a similar situation ... got blue tops from this source (which I suspect is the same source you have) and after about a month I'm not feeling much of the effects .. I don't feel that it is entirely fake but rather very weak .. maybe it was never of the usual potency (I've done Nutropin before which was kick ass .. same thing as your previous experience.. great sleep, moods, energy) or maybe it was, but it lost it due to handling .. but than I'm only on 2 iu's a day .. some bottles seem to be stronger than other ... something is happening but not even close to what I experienced on Nutropin .. maybe I should bump up the dose .. maybe is true that different gh induces different experiences yet leads to the same final result
    2ius is for 50 year olds, try raising the dose to 4ius so you can actually feel something

Thread Information