Orion811 is offline Junior Member

Sermorelin???...(sp?)

My doctor was telling me of a new prescription drug that causes the pituitary to excrete more of it's own GH. This would keep it from atrophy as GH supplementation has the potential to do. Has anybody heard of this drug? Apparently, it gives decent results for anti-aging HRT but not powerful enough for body builders except for PCT from heavy GH use. It's also like 1/2 the price of GH. Any thoughts?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There was a thread on this a few months back. It basically works like HGH, but I believe the injectible HGH is more effective.

-Gear

Folkwolf101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion811 View Post
    My doctor was telling me of a new prescription drug that causes the pituitary to excrete more of it's own GH. This would keep it from atrophy as GH supplementation has the potential to do. Has anybody heard of this drug? Apparently, it gives decent results for anti-aging HRT but not powerful enough for body builders except for PCT from heavy GH use. It's also like 1/2 the price of GH. Any thoughts?
    Definiely sounds like something I am looking for right now. Any ideas where I can find it? Do I need a doctor to prescribe it? Etc.

Thread Information