Thread: Ghrp-6

mlwood10 is offline New Member

Ghrp-6

I have done several cycles of AAS with great results, only to ultimately lose most of my gains and had bad side effects of gyno due to lack of using anti-estrogens on my last cycle.
    I have a good source for IGF-lr3, GHRP-6, PEG MGF, Hexarelin, and GH (6-13). All of which say they come in 1mg. Which of these would be best to take to seek hardening of muscles, increase in strength, and loss of body fat?
    Is it ok to take GHRP-6 alone and would that result in good gains? Thanks for the help

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LR3 IGF-1 would be your best option. GHRP-6 results depends on the user.

-Gear

would it be good to take both GHRP-6 with IGF-lr3? and at what dosage, for how long, and do you inject it with an insulin needle in the stomach or subcutaneous like with AAS? thanks for the info man!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member

all that link did was take me to the search tool and i have searched this question. I am curious as to the effects of only taking GHRP-6 with IGF-lr3 for 4 weeks.
    From what i have read, 40mcg p/day is a good dose of IGF-lr3 per day for first time use...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    40mcg p/day is a good beginners dose. Run it for about 4 weeks and then have the same amount of time off. I don't gain much fat loss benefits from LR3, but I do like the pumps and the hardness it gives me. Over time, you should gain a bit of muscle, but don't expect miracles from a 4 week cycle.

-Gear
    With that in mind, what would be a good dosage of GHRP-6? Would that be ED or EOD or 1/week? and for how long?

With that in mind, what kind of results would i be able to expect from this stack? thanks again!

anybody?

bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I imagine if you used ghrp and igf on workout days only...pwo injections you could pack on some size due to how your appetite should be. I am thinking I may do something like this. Maybe 80mcg igf and 300-400mcg ghrp

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I imagine if you used ghrp and igf on workout days only...pwo injections you could pack on some size due to how your appetite should be. I am thinking I may do something like this. Maybe 80mcg igf and 300-400mcg ghrp
    you started CJC yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    you started CJC yet?
    Just finished 2mg up, yes sir Talk about a wild flush 15 min post injection on the CJC...nothing like gh or igf (kinda cool after some getting used too). Been tough to get out of bed in the AM, and the dreams have been very vivid. havent drawn too many other conclusions at the moment however. Will keep you posted!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Subcutaneous injection are given in the fatty layer of tissue just under the skin.
    Intramuscular injection is the injection of a substance directly into a muscle.

You've got it backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by mlwood10 View Post
    would it be good to take both GHRP-6 with IGF-lr3? and at what dosage, for how long, and do you inject it with an insulin needle in the stomach or subcutaneous like with AAS? thanks for the info man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Subcutaneous injection are given in the fatty layer of tissue just under the skin.
    Intramuscular injection is the injection of a substance directly into a muscle.

You've got it backwards.
    Correct

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Just finished 2mg up, yes sir Talk about a wild flush 15 min post injection on the CJC...nothing like gh or igf (kinda cool after some getting used too). Been tough to get out of bed in the AM, and the dreams have been very vivid. havent drawn too many other conclusions at the moment however. Will keep you posted!
    Wow,thanks your a star.Will PM you soon.This is one peptide that looks good,I wrote to pat arnold and he said he loved it too,also good feedback from the temple gym camp.I noticed with high doses with HGH,I needed 10-11 sleep,so what your Experiencing could be a good sign.Found some good cheap places that stock this.Good luck my man

That flush sounds fun,LOL.I enjoy strange things like that too,I hope they were wild sex dreams

Also if its good,you must get the HGH sides.What dose you on?
    Last edited by goose; 06-03-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Thread Information