legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

IGF and stomach issues

Possible to cause a queezy stomach?

been on 100mcg perday and dropped it to 80mcg due to having stomach issues (ie...not being able to eat cus i always feel puky full.)
    Now even at 80mcg still feel sick to my stomach so I took the day off yesterday (my 1 of 2 day break) and today i just got my appetite back. Could be a coincidence that i had a stomach flu (puked once on friday) and that my body is healing now.

But would breaking inejctions up to a.m. and p.m. injections help if IGF is the cause of this?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You still got that issue? I was hoping it would go away after a few days. I can't see how splitting the dose would help, but you can try and see what happens. As discussed via PM, when it comes to things like this it could be due to a number of things. What else are you taking and how much are you taking? Have you had this problem in the past?

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    You still got that issue? I was hoping it would go away after a few days. I can't see how splitting the dose would help, but you can try and see what happens. As discussed via PM, when it comes to things like this it could be due to a number of things. What else are you taking and how much are you taking? Have you had this problem in the past?

-Gear
    forgot bout this thread

Well i have everything cleared up. Seems I might have been sick or something cus now everything is fine. Im splitting the dose up and it seems to help with digestive issues cus i get gas SOOO BAD!!!! Other then that tho everyone good!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good to hear, I knew things would work out for you.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Good to hear, I knew things would work out for you.

-Gear
    Thanx brosky!

Thread Information