beefjerky is offline New Member

IGF for injury recovery only -early 20s

Had shoulder debridement surgery, and it didn't go as well as it should have. Now over half a year later, I'm thinking of IGF in my shoulders only

I was thinking of doing 20mcg, 10 per shoulder on days that use the RC for a month. In my case it would be 2 on, 1 off, 1on , 2 off. Basically EOD.

I'm worried about sides, and that I'm in my early to mid 20s.

Can I get some feedback? Thanks everyone

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    All I can tell you is to do a search and study up on it. Wish I could be of more help. Im beginning some research on gh/igf for a back injury i recently incurred. Ill try to keep ya posted.

stagestop is offline New Member
    Regarding surgeries, or tear injuries, broken bones,etc, HGH will cut the recovery time in half. My business partner has had 5 shoulder surgeries, 3 knee surgeries, and one kidney surgery. Each time he beat the physicians estimate of time to heal by 50%.

Wife had surgery to cut out a staph infection from a bug bite on her ass. Time estimate for healing was 8 weeks, it took 28 days to heal completely.

Physician was hit by a car and had his ankle shattered. Injected HGH into the area and was able to not only walk, but run competitively. This injury is usually not repairable.

However, it will not fix botched surgeries, so I doubt that member beefjerky will benefit.

Dobie boy may benefit. If that fails, perhaps an inversion board for a while?

Best of luck.

Thanks for your response.

I'd say my surgery is more incomplete as opposed to botched.
    It's a debridement, so they basically just cauterize away any RC tissue that's just floating around being useless. I'd say there's an imbalance and a partial tear in there.

From what it sounds like, IGF will help regrow that tissue, but I definitely don't want to jump to the other side of the fence if I people are telling me isn't not going to help.

Would 10mcg per shoulder per shoulder workout day be inappropriate for me?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH can definitely help, however it all depends on how severe the injury is. HGH is a wonderful drug but it is not magic.

If you are going to use IGF for treatment I suggest you use huIGF-1 not LR3-IGF-1 as huIGF-1 mostly focuses on areas where you injected.

Figuring out the correct type of treatment for issues as such can be hard as there are so many avenues you can take, so whatever treatment you decide to go ahead with I suggest you get confirmation from a qualafied physician first.

Good luck and get well.

-Gear

Thanks for the reply guys

Are PMs disabled?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You canot PM til you have a minimum of 25 posts.

-Gear

Thread Information