430 protein shake
    had my HGH at 545
    trained at 6pm
    700pm finsh training
    705pm 5iu of novo rapid
    706pm 1 shake with with 65-70g of gluclose with 15g of creatine
    720pm 1 shake of 100% hydro protein 65 to 70g

took the dog for a quick walk and came home and had chicken and rice 750pm

jumped in the shower by 8pm i was sitting in my room and bang i started sweating heaps i mean pooring out as soon as i dryed my self it would just seep out

my mate came over and he seen me so i had a hand full of lollies and then it stopped about 945pm

went out till about 11pm and when i was leaving the sweating started again i just couldnt take it any more so i opened a bag of lollies and ate the whole thing

had another night time shake at 1130pm and then slept like a baby i mean one of the deepest sleeps ive ever had

now can someone tell me where i went wrong?? cause i know last night was a lose with the amount of suger i ate??

Now i was thinking to up my gluclose level for the first shake then when i have my 2nd shake with the protein i should add 80g of oats
    what do you think??

Any help welcome and sorry for the long post

rbfallon is offline Junior Member

re:

65-70g of glucose sound like overkill, I've read a max of 10g carbs per IU of insulin , so 50g should have been plenty.

How long have you been taking insulin? How many IU's did you start at? Did you ramp up to 5?

I drink my dextrose 5 minutes after I shoot my Insulin, then drink my protein shake 10 minutes later, then drink another shake with 50g whey protein and 50g of dextrose 1 hour after that and then eat dinner an hour after that.

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    5iu was my first shot this was my first time
    well gear told me 50g of glucose but i just wanted to make sure so i added about 70g

but is this one of the sides you get or did i do something wrong??
    My mate has been using 100g of dextrose??

re:

I don't see anything wrong with what you did.....the only thing I do different is I drink another shake with 50g carbs and 50g whey protein 1 hour after injection.

I would go down to 2 IU's next time and work your way up 1 IU a day...let your body get use to it and see if it prevents it from happening again. Everyone is different, maybe you're just really sensitive to it.

Are you sure you injected only 5IU's?

yeah positive
    i might do the same as i did but when i have my protein drink i might mix 80g of oats in it

how many times to you use slin a week???

re:

That's a lot of carbs man, ok if you're trying to bulk I guess, but be careful as you can get fat easy with slin.

I inject pwo 5 days a week now. Cycle on/off every 4 weeks.

rbf

im trying to get big but i dont wana get fat
    im looking for some positive comments so ill c what everyone else says and i might follow your procedure
    Thanks RB you have been a great help
    I have pure carb powder maybe i might try 50g of that with 50g of protein and see how i go
    what do you think???

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr747 View Post
    Hi Guys

I just wanted to share my experience last night

430 protein shake
    had my HGH at 545
    trained at 6pm
    700pm finsh training
    705pm 5iu of novo rapid

jumped in the shower by 8pm i was sitting in my room and bang i started sweating heaps i mean pooring out as soon as i dryed my self it would just seep out

my mate came over and he seen me so i had a hand full of lollies and then it stopped about 945pm

went out till about 11pm and when i was leaving the sweating started again i just couldnt take it any more so i opened a bag of lollies and ate the whole thing

had another night time shake at 1130pm and then slept like a baby i mean one of the deepest sleeps ive ever had

now can someone tell me where i went wrong?? cause i know last night was a lose with the amount of suger i ate??

Now i was thinking to up my gluclose level for the first shake then when i have my 2nd shake with the protein i should add 80g of oats
    what do you think??

you should get a blood glucose meter and check you blood sugar in the morning. im sure theres another time to check it as well i just cant remember right now.

you shouldnt have went hypo with all those carbs on only 5iu.

i checked it this morning and i was 7.9

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    There are two possibilities.... one is that you're super sensitive to insulin , in which case a blood glucose meter will tell you. And two is that the effect is psychosomatic, that its basically all in your head. To be safe, I would keep regulating your BG

you could be right its all in my head cause i was thinking about it heaps

the way i explained at the top to you think that was ok?? with the amount of glucose protien i consumed

re:

for carbs, get dextrose man, it's cheap and works best.

Might have all been in your head like you said. Try it again tomorrow and let us know....or lower to 2 or 3 IU's and work up like I said earlier.

you could be right its all in my head cause i was thinking about it heaps

the way i explained at the top to you think that was ok?? with the amount of glucose protien i consumed
    You should be OK taking 1 gram of carbs to 1 iu of insulin .... that is usually enough to thwart off any bouts of hypoglycemia. I've played around with it and can get away using about half a gram per 1iu of insulin, maybe a little less. Basically about 40g of carbs to 8-9iu of slin does it for me. Then 45 mins later I take in more carbs of course. I love insulin and will probably always use it on/off but you truly have to be careful with how you dose it. It's a fine line between feeling fine and going hypo. It's also really easy to get fat because of the carb cravings and over compensating carb consumption

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    You should be OK taking 1 gram of carbs to 1 iu of insulin.... that is usually enough to thwart off any bouts of hypoglycemia. I've played around with it and can get away using about half a gram per 1iu of insulin, maybe a little less. Basically about 40g of carbs to 8-9iu of slin does it for me. Then 45 mins later I take in more carbs of course. I love insulin and will probably always use it on/off but you truly have to be careful with how you dose it. It's a fine line between feeling fine and going hypo. It's also really easy to get fat because of the carb cravings and over compensating carb consumption
    Check your numbers there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Check your numbers there buddy.
    I did check em. 0.5gram per 1iu of insulin is what I get away with. I don't recommend this approach to anyone not familiar with insulin use and their body's response to it. I've used insulin enough to know my limits, and the less carbs I can get away with taking the leaner I stay.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I did check em. 0.5gram per 1iu of insulin is what I get away with. I don't recommend this approach to anyone not familiar with insulin use and their body's response to it. I've used insulin enough to know my limits, and the less carbs I can get away with taking the leaner I stay.
    No mate, 0.5g carbs per 1iu of slin would mean 4 - 4.5g of carbs if you are shooting 8-9ius, you mean 5g of carbs per iu of slin which is similar to me - I ingest around 6g of carbs per iu.

ok i will try tonight cause im in aus and let you know tomorrow

im gona go with 50g of dextrose with 15g of creatine for 1st shake and then 15 mins after that im gona go 50g of protein and 50g of carb power then 1hr after that im gona have chicken and rice and im just gona rest and not do nothing
    ill see how i go with that

hope i will be ok

im gona go with 50g of dextrose with 15g of creatine for 1st shake and then 15 mins after that im gona go 50g of protein and 50g of carb power then 1hr after that im gona have chicken and rice and im just gona rest and not do nothing
    ill see how i go with that

hope i will be ok
    How many IUs of slin? Hope you're not against gaining some weight because that's a lot of carbs....

im trying to put size on im only using 5ius

what do you suggest???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    im trying to put size on im only using 5ius

what do you suggest???
    If you are after size, you are using the wrong drug. Insulin has the potential for mass gains but the process is mega long.

-Gear

well ive been on HGH for 3months i have another 2months but i have another 6month order coming in so i wana get the process right

well ive been on HGH for 3months i have another 2months but i have another 6month order coming in so i wana get the process right
    Totally missed the HGH part. I thought you were using insulin alone. If you are using HGH then insulin is definitely a good idea.

-Gear

Hi Guys
    700pm finsh training
    705pm 5iu of novo rapid
    Perfect.

Bad idea. Further exercise after insulin injection will only result in lowering your blood glucose even more which will lead to hypoglycemia and so that could be the reason why started to sweat after your shower.

Good. Glucose is your best friend in this situtaion.

Well at least you had a good sleep

now can someone tell me where i went wrong??
    Lack of carbohydrates in your system. And as I mentioned above, further exercising after an insulin injection will only make things worse, it's like taking insulin before your training session. Once you've had your insulin shot, try to rest till insulin is no longer active.

what do you think??
    Lose the dog walk, and always keep excess dextrose on hand.

Stay safe.

-Gear

tks mate your help is grealty appeciated
    Thanks everyone else i think the exercise part played something into it but i also think i looked to much into it and done my head in

hi guys just to let you know its 745pm i had my injection at 7pm had 50g of dextrose 15g of creatine 715 had 50gp of protein and i just measured my glucose levels 14.6 the reading i will keep you updated on progress im going to eat in 30 mins

hi guys its 845 now i ate my food at 815 and i measured again i was 5.6 825pm i measured again i was 3.1 nearly hypo so i just had another shake with 50 g of protein and 35g of dextrose and now ive settled again

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    what did you eat for your food today

Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    what did you eat for your food today
    8am oats in the morning with protien 11am chicken and rice with half a protein bar 2pm chicken and rice with the other half of the protein bar 4pm protein shake 530pm trained

from 1030pm i still was feeling really sweaty and then at 12am i needed some lollies cause i felt like them

What should i do guys

can someone shed some light for me please

anyone

re:

Everything you are doing is right. I think you only have a couple options here man.....drop down to 2IU's and slowly work up or stop altogether. Sounds like you insulin sensitive.

thunderin is offline Member
    Hi Guys

I just wanted to share my experience last night

430 protein shake
    had my HGH at 545
    trained at 6pm
    700pm finsh training
    705pm 5iu of novo rapid

what do you think??

Slin and GH make me very sweaty and sometimes sleepy too. I'm used to it by now, and I take ephedrine with it to fight off the drowsiness. I've always been a sweaty pig though.

but when i mean sweat i mean if i put on a set of cloths i have to take them off after 5mins cause they are drenched

guys im gona drop my dose tonight to 3 iu do you think i should have some dextrose before i work out

hi guys
    i had 3.5 iu and no problems i might start working my self up to 5 or 6 i will do 4 tonight

Thread Information