unoigo is offline Associate Member

Blue Top Question

Should the HGH pwdr in the vial be hard and compacted, almost like a disc? Or should it be a loose pwdr? thanks

2bshredded is offline Member
    My last 2 shipments have been like that....compacted. My gh is real and working.

I thought all blue tops came that way - compacted into a disc. Have you received as loose powder before?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have never seen a loose powder. there always compacted

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    the last blues i recvd some had loose but most were compacted

i mixed a loss one last night
    Had no probs

thunderin is offline Member
    It's quite possible that the compacted disk got roughed up a bit in shipment.

I have never seen it in completely powder form

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin View Post
    It's quite possible that the compacted disk got roughed up a bit in shipment.

I have never seen it in completely powder form
    exactly, i have seen that happen many times but i have never seen all powder

mr747 is offline Junior Member
    nah me either mine was still compact

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    I have seen loose powder at the bottom of vials instead of a solid puck.

It turned out to be fake Jino.

olr77 is offline Junior Member
    I have seen blue tops and a couple others come as loose powder that worked great for me.
    I was skeptical at first but I will say some of the best results I have ever got was from a loose powder blue top from china. Wish I could get some more of that stuff!

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    They normally come in a disk or waffer.

Sometimes during transit the package can be smashed around causing the waffer to break into smaller compact pieces in the bottom of the vial.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is one source that is blues that thier supplier had a run where they had problems with them being pucks. But the gh works fine

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Have it tested... any labs near by?

Or take it and watch for sides...

My 1st Blue Tops were the "Puck" type. They would go "puff" and disapear almost when the water would touch 'em.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    Have it tested... any labs near by?

Or take it and watch for sides...

My 1st Blue Tops were the "Puck" type. They would go "puff" and disapear almost when the water would touch 'em.
    You will not find any open labs around that will test the amino acid sequence brother. Not as easy as it sounds.

Ok, here is a pic. Not very ood but you can see the loose pwdr. Feedback on various boards is that the recent batches out of china are like this and they're GTG.

Alright, here are better pics that are close up. Hopefully I can put this to rest and give them a run. Just not sold on the idea that they are legit.

Hmmm.............not like mine at all, mine is partially (it's cake like ) solidified and has roughly 1/2 " of product in the vial. Are these suppose to be 10iu's or ????

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Dosnt look right to me, but it could be legit. Here is a pic of my chinese generic. I used to get igf1r3 that was a powder from china, just a thought.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue Top Question-dscf0053.jpg  
    Last edited by IFR; 07-01-2008 at 10:33 PM.

PT
    hey bro, i think you told me who you got them off of but i have so many pm's a day that i forgot so can you please pm me again. start shooting them at 5ius a day and see if your hands start swelling or you get wrist pain. i know alot of people from vip and other boards that have used the powder form but i have never seen it before. my hgh is always in a disk or broken disk but lately alot of people have been getting a powder form and there all claiming its legit

Yes 10iu.

Pietro - sent ya a PM

I actually started yesterday at 5iu 2x per day. Morning and afternoon. If these are legit, how long until I see sides?

PT
    its different for different people but i would probably see sides within a few days at that dose. im really hoping those are legit bro because the private source you got them from has a good reputation and has been around for a long time. if those are fake he is definatly done but i have a feeling your going to start feeling sides and the hgh will turn out to be legit

Thanks pietro. I will say this, one of his good customers who he also uses as a reference has since had a change of heart. He had his IGF levels checked and was only up 20 ng/ml after running his SomaT. Anyway, I'll keep you posted in the upcoming days.

So I've been using for 2 days now, 10iu per day. I have noticed I'm sweating all day, I mean pouring and when I wake up in the morning, I'm drenched. The other thing I'm noticing is headaches throughout the day.

So today is day 7. Still sweating. I also notice that about 15-30 mins after the shot, I feel a pain in my foremarm the goes all the way thru my thumb. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    its different for different people but i would probably see sides within a few days at that dose. im really hoping those are legit bro because the private source you got them from has a good reputation and has been around for a long time. if those are fake he is definatly done but i have a feeling your going to start feeling sides and the hgh will turn out to be legit

Bro - 10iu per day for 2 weeks and no sides. Are you sure we talking about the same person? PM me if you like. Just to confirm, this GH is loose pwdr and comes in 10ml vial with no vaccum.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I recently received 6 kits of blue tops. Some of the pucks were partially crumbled to powder. None looked like the powder in your vial.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Looks like the bunk generic HGH my old lady received from college pharmacy. Im taking 12iu pw with slin, looking for sides and a miracle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unoigo View Post
    Bro - 10iu per day for 2 weeks and no sides. Are you sure we talking about the same person? PM me if you like. Just to confirm, this GH is loose pwdr and comes in 10ml vial with no vaccum.
    Do all the vials have loose powder? I've never seen it as a powder, plus you have a lot of powder caked on the sides. I've always seen it as a "disk" form. Also you have to remember how delicate that powder actually is. I would NOT want my GH all crumbled up or it turning into a powder.

johnny juice is offline Junior Member
    they look fake to me sorry my blue tops have always been in a solid disk i been using the same sourse for a while though do a pregnancy test

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    they do not look like what I got... something about them looks strange, all the white stuff over the sides too.. I know I just got mine a few weeks ago.. and I started to get sides 1 week in, they were red welts nothing I wanted either... I don't know much about what they are to look like.. just my 2 cents. I am sure people on this board will know.. take care and good luck..

Jorg is offline Junior Member
    it looks alot like the mgf i got mate, i hope its not for your sake though

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    If there is no vacuum when you first insert a mix pin then even it was hgh in the vial it's no good. HGH is a very fragile amino acid in it's powder form and has to have a perfect vacuum seal not to spoil/go bad..

sorry bro..

Mac

TheeGymWarrior is offline New Member
    Any explanation as to why some IGF-1 (i saw some red cap ones, of the LR3) come with loose powder and are "good", whereas the GH must come pretty much in a solid disc (or wafer) ???

Quote Originally Posted by MacDad22 View Post
    If there is no vacuum when you first insert a mix pin then even it was hgh in the vial it's no good. HGH is a very fragile amino acid in it's powder form and has to have a perfect vacuum seal not to spoil/go bad..

sorry bro..

Mac

I'd like to hear more discussion on this..........I have Blue Tops with no vacuum and they seem to be working just fine!!

Yea, there are plenty of blue tops floating around that have no vacuum but are legit.

Yea, there are plenty of blue tops floating around that have no vacuum but are legit.

Good.....thats what I wanted to hear, I knew it's just wasn't pacebo and me kicking it in the ass at the gym!

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    I have gotton mine from China and looks same way disc, and was legit, you should be cool

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Funny, I've had vials where some do have the vacume and some don't, all in the same kit.

Thread Information