Thread: HGH Sides

iagainsti is offline Associate Member

HGH Sides

This is my 1st growth cycle and I just finished my 1st week 2iu 5/2 days. I have 10iu blue top vials with the compressed puck at the bottom. I have a couple of questions on sides.

1) have been very sleepy during the day but sleep like crap at night (weird dreams and toss and turn)

2) have completely lost my sex drive (I have a healthy drive and now its completley gone)

3) feel weird for about an hour after injecting (hard to explain but flushed and dizzy)

Are these normal for hgh ? Im concerned I might be injecting bunk gear or hcg ? Im currently not running anything else except the growth

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1) It happens.

2) HGH should not effect your sex drive.

3) You should not feel that way post HGH injection.

-Gear

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Gear sounds right about all three, maybe #3 is anxiety or somethi ng to do with insulin levels, staying away from carbs pre and post inject ?? Taking anything else with the GH and what kind,Pharma or generic?

Quote Originally Posted by Lift_Heavy_NY View Post
    Gear sounds right about all three, maybe #3 is anxiety or somethi ng to do with insulin levels, staying away from carbs pre and post inject ?? Taking anything else with the GH and what kind,Pharma or generic?
    Yes Im not taking carbs 1 hour before and after injection. Im currently not running anything except the hgh. Its generic but Im hoping its not hcg instead. Is a pregnancy test for hcg accurate ? If it is how many ius do I use to test if its hcg ? If I was actually injecting hcg instead of hgh would that f-up my sex drive ?

HCG one would think would help the sex drive, always double the sides of my "loads" and usualy cut down on my eta the first few times I had sex. I so scepticle about generics i wouldnt use them unless, well I would have to see someone get results in real life from them. You just have no idea whats in that bottle and why are the so cheap?? Raw material isnt cheap, so why are generics. I heard from a friend I trust the reds are real good, but I myself have had shitty blues, and from the biggest sources I may add. Just my opinion though.

Also a shitty thing about GH is we cant test it, so like abck in the UGL days, a new UGL would pop up, send out a real strong first batch, we could SRCS to test, test would come back great. But then batch after batch the dosages would come back lower and lower. Now adays with SRCS gone we cant even test oils, so who knows what their dosages are. So my point is, like when the blues first came out everyone had great results, but soon after I believe they turned to shit. So try to get Pharma grade or at least something that you someone in real life used and got results. You get what you pay for when it comes to gear, even then its a crap shoot.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Ia,
    I am 8 weeks into my first run currently at 4iu/ed. I get a little sleepy during the day and it takes a little longer to wake up in the morning. My sleep is very good and sound. My sex drive is still very good. No sides at all after injecting.

You might try back your dose down or splitting it into two injections. Every body is different and may react different to the GH.

Im bumping my own thread cuz I didnt feel it neccasary to start a new one but Im about to go on wk four of 3 iu day 5/2off. Its generic bluetop and so far the only thing Im getting from this stuff is extreme lethargy. Im so fricken tired all the time and its not getting any better. Its hard to explain but I feel like I constantly overslept. Its a real groggy feeling and not like myself at all. I havent felt any other sides except the lethargy, no numbness in hands or joint aches and no bloat. Is this type of lethargy normal ? Does it go away or am I just injecting bunk crap into my body ? I have about 200 iu left and just wondering if I should ditch it.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    you best wait for PT or Gear to chime in.....but are you taking naps during the day? if so try to cut that out by having some coffee and getting out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    you best wait for PT or Gear to chime in.....but are you taking naps during the day? if so try to cut that out by having some coffee and getting out of the house.
    Nope no naps but god I wish I could.

Thread Information