nah man is offline New Member

HGH experts please chime in.

First off guys i would like to say thanks to those of you who take time to answer questions for newbees like me.

I have been working out for about 8 years now and i am 24 years old. I am about 185lbs 5"11 with about 9.5-10 percent body fat last time i got checked 3 weeks ago i was 9.9. Now ive been all the way to 260lbs (fat/muscular) down to 200 up to 240 again and now at 185 which is the lowest ive ever been. My ultimate goal is to be around 205 to 210 at around 7 to 8 percent body fat.

I am starting on a cycle of serostim one of my buddies has a connection at a very good price. (now lets hope he comes thru) Anyway ive been researching this in and out and have a few questions.

1. Dosage? i mean so many people have so many preferences i cant choose. I was considering about doing 3 to 4iu a day..but if i wanna gain muscle should i raise it to 6 to 8iu a day for about 3-4 months? is that okay for a first timer?

2. I am also very confused about the sterile water mixture situation..the vials come in 6mg which is 18iu..now considering im taking around 3 4iu a day each bottle will last me around 6 days..but i heard after a couple of hours the hgh goes bad? so why do they make the bottels 18iu? Is there a way to make the bottle last for a couple of days? Or do i need to get smaller bottels? is there bottels that have 1 or 2mg in them?

3. stacking it. I talked to a few people and told them what my goals were and they told me i should definatly stack it with testerone . What do you guys i think? I have sustanon 250 at home..i was thinking 4iu of hgh everyday and 1 shot of the sustanon every 3 days. is there anything else i should add to the stack anything at all?

4. So how do i mix it/inject it? for every 1iu you mix in 100iu sterile water? or how does that work? do you do the whole mixture at once the whole 6mg you mix at the same time? So if i was doing 4iu-6iu a day i would inject 2-3iu in the morning and 2-3iu in the afternoon? Also is there specific things your supposed to avoiding eat before or after injections? My diet consists of oatmeal cottage cheese almonds and milk in the morning for breakfast..the rest of the day its bascially a pound and half of chicken breast split in 4 meals with sweet potatoes lentil and black beans..and 3 protein shakes throughout the day..my last shake being casein protein right b4 i go to sleep.

I know ive asked alot of questions right off the bat and i apologize i just want to get things right guys..so i would apperciate all the help i can get..bascially im like a new born when it comes to hgh..steriods i know a little bit about here and there but hgh is a completly new topic for me. so bascially explain things to me in baby steps please. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is a wonderfull drug but it is not for everybody. At this point, I would say the use of HGH would be unnecessary. You are still very young and can achieve so much more naturally. Afterall, at your age you would need quite a bit of HGH for muscle gains, certainly at least 5 - 6IU p/day I would say. Anything below that will mostly deliver fat.

If you go ahead and use HGH I suggest you begin with about 2 - 3IU p/day, and take it upon waking up. From then on you can start increasing the dose by how you feel. I would usually increase the dose by 1IU every 1 - 2 weeks (depending on how I feel) till I reach a dose that's doing the trick. Once I reach that dose I'll stay on that dose till the end of cycle.

Depending on what you want to achieve depends on how long you should cycle HGH for. Fat loss will usually arrive a lot sooner than muscle gains, so you can get away with doing a 4 month cycle as within that time you should defenitely notice some of that flab gone (providing diet/training/rest is in tact of course). On the other hand, muscle gains take a really long time to arrive especially if you are using HGH alone. If you are after muscle gains I suggest you use HGH for no less than 6 - 7 months and I also suggest you add AAS to your HGH cycle as that will make a world of difference when it comes to muscle mass. HGH + AAS is certainly a great combination if you are after gaining a bit of muscle.

HGH unmixed can survive up to 2 years providing it is kept at the right temperature, but once mixed you need to store it in the fridge and use it asap.

Take a look at this thread as it has a lot of useful information including mixing instructions: My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Moving on...

As I said above, if you are after muscle mass I suggest you defenitely add a type of testosterone compound to your HGH cycle. Sustanon 250 is fine, about 500mg p/week should be enough for some nice muscle gains. Keep in mind that Sustanon works best when taken ED or EOD. I guess you could probably get away with taking it every third day. You might want to give your cycle a kick start by taking some orals at the beginning of your cycle till the Sustanon kicks in. That's optional of course.

When stacking HGH and AAS, use HGH on its own for about 8 - 12 weeks before introducing AAS. You can certainly start HGH and AAS at the same time however it would be nice to give your body a taste of AAS while IGF levels are elevated.

HGH dosing times as follows:

* Upon waking up,
    * Early afternoon
    * Pre workout
    * PWO
    NOTE: (At your age you do not want to take HGH before bed time)

Once you breach the 3IU mark I would start splitting the dose into 2 shots per day.

You may want to stay away from consuming too many carbohydrates around injection time otherwise you may end up with some surprising blood glucose numbers.

This forum has a lot of information on HGH so help yourself by using the search function.

All the best.

-Gear

Thank you very much for your response..i realized after i had already posted this that there was a thread by redbaron that has some amazing info.

So basically what im thinking is to start serostim at 2iu for 2 weeks then 3ius for 2 weeks then 4iu 2 weeks so on and so on. Maybe ill go up to around 8iu again depending on what dose works for me just like you said. I was thinking 2 months to 2 months and a half into the hgh cycle ill start with the sustanon 250..by then i should be around 5 to 6iu a day..i will cycle the sustanon for about 6-8 weeks then come off of it and continue with the serostim for another 2-3 months..that should be around a 6 to 7 month cycle. I was just worried that 6 to 7 months may be to long.

I suggest you cycle sustanon for longer than 6 - 8 weeks as sust takes about 4 - 5 weeks to properly kick in. I would say 10 weeks is much better. Apart from that everything else looks good.

Good luck.

-Gear

Well with my luck my buddies hook up to get the serostim moved to arizona and im left here hanging. This is so annoying i feel like no one comes thru on there word anymore. Or maybe it was fake and he jsut felt bad selling it to me cuz i was one of his close friends friends.

Anyway ive been researching trying to find out where else i can purchase it from. I found a bunch of sites but ive heard most of those are fake. Is that correct? For example are sites like this legit? *** EDITED ***

I feel like all these sites out there are made to scam and i dont want to be messing around when it comes to hgh with fake stuff. I know on most forums your not aloud to ask where where to purchase something from..and im guessing its the same on this website so im not going to ask. Im just curious if you guys would trust websites out there.

(NOT ALLOWED - PLEASE READ THE RULES -Gear)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    come on bro, you know you cant post that site here
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

kk i just read the rules sorry i didnt even know u cant ask even post links asking if there real or not it wont happen again. Forget links i apologize im just curious are websites generally fake?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Send a private note to Gear for verification on sites.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post

HGH unmixed can survive up to 2 years providing it is kept at the right temperature, but once mixed you need to store it in the fridge and use it asap.
    what temp range? is room temp okay?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    HGH is somewhat fragile by nature, and it needs to be protected from light and heat. HGH should be stored between 36 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit at all times both before and after its reconstitution.
    which is it??

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    Depends what HGH you have. If you have the Chinese after market stuff I suggest you defenitely keep it refridgirated, however some pharmaceutical grade r-HGH can be kept at room temp. I would keep it in the fridge just to be safe, but once mixed all HGH must be refridgirated.

-Gear

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nah man View Post
    First off guys i would like to say thanks to those of you who take time to answer questions for newbees like me.

I have been working out for about 8 years now and i am 24 years old. I am about 185lbs 5"11 with about 9.5-10 percent body fat last time i got checked 3 weeks ago i was 9.9. Now ive been all the way to 260lbs (fat/muscular) down to 200 up to 240 again and now at 185 which is the lowest ive ever been. My ultimate goal is to be around 205 to 210 at around 7 to 8 percent body fat.

I am starting on a cycle of serostim one of my buddies has a connection at a very good price. (now lets hope he comes thru) Anyway ive been researching this in and out and have a few questions.

1. Dosage? i mean so many people have so many preferences i cant choose. I was considering about doing 3 to 4iu a day..but if i wanna gain muscle should i raise it to 6 to 8iu a day for about 3-4 months? is that okay for a first timer?

2. I am also very confused about the sterile water mixture situation..the vials come in 6mg which is 18iu..now considering im taking around 3 4iu a day each bottle will last me around 6 days..but i heard after a couple of hours the hgh goes bad? so why do they make the bottels 18iu? Is there a way to make the bottle last for a couple of days? Or do i need to get smaller bottels? is there bottels that have 1 or 2mg in them?

3. stacking it. I talked to a few people and told them what my goals were and they told me i should definatly stack it with testerone . What do you guys i think? I have sustanon 250 at home..i was thinking 4iu of hgh everyday and 1 shot of the sustanon every 3 days. is there anything else i should add to the stack anything at all?

4. So how do i mix it/inject it? for every 1iu you mix in 100iu sterile water? or how does that work? do you do the whole mixture at once the whole 6mg you mix at the same time? So if i was doing 4iu-6iu a day i would inject 2-3iu in the morning and 2-3iu in the afternoon? Also is there specific things your supposed to avoiding eat before or after injections? My diet consists of oatmeal cottage cheese almonds and milk in the morning for breakfast..the rest of the day its bascially a pound and half of chicken breast split in 4 meals with sweet potatoes lentil and black beans..and 3 protein shakes throughout the day..my last shake being casein protein right b4 i go to sleep.

I know ive asked alot of questions right off the bat and i apologize i just want to get things right guys..so i would apperciate all the help i can get..bascially im like a new born when it comes to hgh..steriods i know a little bit about here and there but hgh is a completly new topic for me. so bascially explain things to me in baby steps please. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH.
    hey bro can u kindly drop me a PM please thanks.

is there a certain number of posts i need to reach b4 i can private message? Ive been trying to send private messages and have not been able too

Yes, a minimum of 25 posts is required.

-Gear

yea i figured thanks again

Thread Information