bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

INSULIN&GH good for anything else then BODYBUILDING???

HY!i have read Anabolic Athletics - A Brief History of Drugs in Sport by Charlie Francis and there i have found that a top sprint group from 2000 OLIMPIQUES,was using beside others steroids &epo also GH&INSULIN . GH (2.5 IU, 3x/week),insulin (1.5 IU up to 3x/week)..do you know something about that?what good effects can have those 2 peptides among track&field athletes?i know some of you will answer me insulin helps with recovery...but anything else?and also GH for what i know not great for endurence or others similar things...what do you know?
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 08-25-2008 at 06:33 AM.

the group was using also injections of ATP, AMP with embryonic calf cell preparation 3x/week.you know something about that also?

i have never heard about injections of ATP...maybe you guys know something...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Many track and field athlets use HGH and insulin for endurance and recovery.

-Gear

aha..and how the protocol it is diferent from bodybuilding??and doses etc...where i can get more info about TRACK&FIELD?????(steroids ,cycle that they use etc...)

how works HG&INSULIN for endurence??i see how insulin it's work for recovery,but i don't see how it does it for endurence?(ex:equipose increase rbc production,gh or ilin what it's doing?)

Deio is offline Junior Member
    Insulin at least works for endurance in the way that it transports energy (glucose) to the muscle cells faster.

About GH and endurance I don't know. But it makes your recovery better.

-Deio
    Last edited by Deio; 08-25-2008 at 06:18 PM.

They usually use smaller doses, 1 - 3IU p/day when using HGH. Just like insulin , HGH is also beneficial for recovery which leads to greater endurance.

-Gear

aha...get it!but about injections of ATP, AMP with embryonic calf cell preparation????i have never heard about this...i mean i know what it is ATP and what it does in the body...but i have never heard about injections of ATP...

ALSO I HAVE FIND THIS ON THAT ARTICLE:
    "
    Current protocols in the sprint world call for doses of GH on the order of three to five units, usually administered at night, three times per week"

WHY THEY USE GH&INSULIN 3TIMES/WEEK..?FROM ALL THE ARTICLES THAT I HAVE SEEN GH HAS A VERY SHORT LIFE AND IT MUST BEEN ADMINISTRATED DAILY WITH 2INJECTIONS/DAY-IN THE MORNING AND IN THE LATE AFTERNOON NOT IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT SHUT DOWN YOUR'S ENDOGENOUS PRODUCTION OF GH...IT IS EFFECTIVE HOW THEY USE IT FOR SOMETHING?
    Last edited by bogdan84uzy; 08-28-2008 at 01:54 AM.

AGAIN TODAY I HAVE READ THIS:

"Rennie cites recent research conducted at the Danish Institute of Sports Medicine where GH administration to trained athletes actually impaired their performance (8).

In these studies healthy endurance trained athletes were unable to complete accustomed cycling tasks after administration of exogenous hGH. The authors suggest that this could be a result of an observed increase in plasma lactate in the GH group compared to placebo. The significantly elevated lactate could result from the inhibition of the enzyme pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) by high levels of fatty acids released during GH-stimulated lipolysis.

In any case, by whatever mechanism, GH administration clearly adversely affected cycling performance in this experiment. "

......??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    ALSO I HAVE FIND THIS ON THAT ARTICLE:
    "
    Current protocols in the sprint world call for doses of GH on the order of three to five units, usually administered at night, three times per week"

WHY THEY USE GH&INSULIN 3TIMES/WEEK..?FROM ALL THE ARTICLES THAT I HAVE SEEN GH HAS A VERY SHORT LIFE AND IT MUST BEEN ADMINISTRATED DAILY WITH 2INJECTIONS/DAY-IN THE MORNING AND IN THE LATE AFTERNOON NOT IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE IT SHUT DOWN YOUR'S ENDOGENOUS PRODUCTION OF GH...IT IS EFFECTIVE HOW THEY USE IT FOR SOMETHING?
    Where did you find that? That information is no good especially if its aimed at track and field athletes. The 3 times p/week protocol has been attamepted many times and works well but isn't as suitable for track and field athletes.

Taking HGH at night can be a huge risk, certainly not a good idea for any perfectly healthy individual who produces the correct amount of natural HGH each day. HGH at night is OK if you're 40+ or your body does not produce enough HGH itself.

-Gear

i didn't have tell where i have found it because i know here it is not alowed to tell other's site adress...so...it is enought the adminstration of GH&INSULIN only 3times/week???because i know GH must be used daily for many months...how many weeks they used this protocol of GH&INSULIN and what are the results that you can aspect from this kind of protocol???thanks GEAR!!

HGH and insulin 3 times per week does work, but this protocol is mostly used by bodybuilders who wish to gain mass. When running HGH this way they would usually use very high doses EOD (or 3 times per week) and higher doses of HGH and insulin are not necessary for track and field athletes.

-Gear

What you mean thru very high doses?but i am more interested on track&field protocol...what doses they use on the 3times/week protocol and for how many weeks they followed this protocol??

Gear thanks for the time that you spend answer me!!

When people cycle HGH 3 times p/week they usually take very high doses (10IU+), this is not necessary if you are a track and field athlete because a track and field athlete does not require so much HGH. 2 - 3IU every day is about all a track and field athlete would require.

-Gear

aha..great!!thanks!!and when they use it not every day and 3times/week they use a double doses than this dose(2-3ui/day)???and for how many weeks they use it?

thanks again and sory if i bother you too much!!

Yes, usually at least double dose, sometimes triple dose when using 3 times p/week. The amount of time they use HGH for depends on the individual, but no matter how you cycle HGH you should not use it for any less than 4 - 6 months.

Never bother me, ask whatever you like.

-Gear

k..thank you very much...also i have a very big problem about a cycle that i want to hear from you if you know about that-INSULIN ,CLENBUTEROL ,DANTROLENE&TRENTAL..I HAVE READ ABOUT THE LAST TWO ON Article of dharkman...from what i have read all over the net those 2drugs done the job very good for dharkman purpose(PCT&FOR ATHELETISM,because it .reduces the muscle's need for ATP, which allows a faster recovery of the training-induced diminution of the ATP "stores." )..but there are extremly dangerous,especialy in combination with INSULIN&CLEN ...should i start another topic about that?

Please send me a PM and we will discuss that topic via there. I think I have already received a PM from you however I have not replied yet as I have many other PMs to answer first so please be patient.

-Gear

Thread Information