vtmngy is offline New Member

suggestions anyone?

Ive been using 9ius split in two shots a day 6on 2 off of serostim for 4 weeks now. Ive had great results so far except the sides are starting to effect my workouts. Im getting moderate bloating and a little numbness in my hands but the worst is the lower back, wrist, shoulder, and hands. Its getting too painful to grip the weights and get a solid workout in lately. I feel my muscles can take it but my bones feel weaker. Anyway i took a few days off and am thinking about dropping it to 4.5 ius split up 2 on 2 off. Besides the lower dose is it still beneficial 2 on 2 off? Also, is 4 days too long to keep the reconstituted gh in the fridge and does it loose potentcy over time or just go completely bad? Thanks for the help in advance guys.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i find in my personal experience that running it 7 days a week is just fine. I think running it 2 days on 2 days off or 6 on 2 off is just a penny saver. If you are getting unbearable sides, then back down you daily dosage until the sides go away, and gradualy work you way up to a threshold.

I am trying to figure out how you are holding onto reconstituted HGH for 4 days if you are shooting 9ius a day? I dont think 4 days is going to ruin your HGH if it kept in the fridge. You should actually be running through HGH like water at 9ius a day.

You win the lottery?

Hopefully some other guys can chime in with their opinions as well.

just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Im doing the rotations so that my gh is in the fridge for no more than 1 day (1 vial = 2 days for me) if i cut my dose down the reconstituted gh will have to be in the fridge longer

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmngy View Post
    Im doing the rotations so that my gh is in the fridge for no more than 1 day (1 vial = 2 days for me) if i cut my dose down the reconstituted gh will have to be in the fridge longer
    I vial should be 10iu's. Are you sure you are doing 9iu's a day? If the sides are bad back down the dose and slowly increase it of several weeks. Your body will get used to it and the sides will deminish.

the box says 6mg (approx 18 ius) per vial so im gonna go by that measurement ill just have to stretch out a vial for 4 days i guess

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    i find in my personal experience that running it 7 days a week is just fine. I think running it 2 days on 2 days off or 6 on 2 off is just a penny saver. If you are getting unbearable sides, then back down you daily dosage until the sides go away, and gradualy work you way up to a threshold.

I am trying to figure out how you are holding onto reconstituted HGH for 4 days if you are shooting 9ius a day? I dont think 4 days is going to ruin your HGH if it kept in the fridge. You should actually be running through HGH like water at 9ius a day.

You win the lottery?

Hopefully some other guys can chime in with their opinions as well.

just my .02
    i agree with this 100%
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmngy View Post
    the box says 6mg (approx 18 ius) per vial so im gonna go by that measurement ill just have to stretch out a vial for 4 days i guess
    yep. good to go. Your fine for 4 days in the fridge.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I feel doing more injects ew leads to less sides, so 7x ew the best. Imo flutating IGF levels leads to more sides. I did high dosage blast PWO just 3x ew and 5iu's non training days and had horrible sides. Went to 10 iu's ed and it was better, but anytime I rested on a limb it got pins and needles, sometimes it wouldnt go away for 20 minutes. JMO But I agree, drop down and work your way up with the way your doing it, thats a nice sero dosage btw.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks for the help guys ill try spreading the shots out evenly throughout the day it does make more sense. I did take three days off from the gym and the gh went back today and had a killer workout so i think the extra rest helped alot too

Thread Information