Thread: doing hgh IV

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

doing hgh IV

anyone ever heard of anyone doing hgh intra veinious? would this be a waste or would it be more beneficial?? someone posted in one of my other threads that ronnie coleman might have been doing it this way?? any truth behind this?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont even worry about it, not worth giving some ass the wrong idea then we catch shit for it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    true that

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Dont even worry about it, not worth giving some ass the wrong idea then we catch shit for it.
    so no truth behind this? i wonder what it would do if administered this way? either a total waste or highly beneficial..

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    The risk/reward is simply not there. I will see if I can find a thread where it was discussed at length....

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    The risk/reward is simply not there. I will see if I can find a thread where it was discussed at length....
    ok cool...thnx!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH works very well when taken sub-q so I don't see why anyone would want to take it any other way.

-Gear

not hgh but igf would work intravenously

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    HGH works very well when taken sub-q so I don't see why anyone would want to take it any other way.

-Gear
    I agree, using IV to many risk, infection, air in blood stream, seems like nonsense to me. Fuc eat better and train harder.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    not hgh but igf would work intravenously
    Care to explain?

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    anyone ever heard of anyone doing hgh intra veinious? would this be a waste or would it be more beneficial?? someone posted in one of my other threads that ronnie coleman might have been doing it this way?? any truth behind this?
    Here is a thread on ******** realted to this. Studies are referenced that show the impact on growth factors and metabolic factors between different delivery methods. Concequences are discussed as well as the OP embarks on his adventure to increase osteocalcin (via IV) to the max, and induce a more favorable growth spurt. Quite an interesting read....

-

EDIT: the website is Edited
    If we wanted the website posted, we wouldn't have it filtered. Please don't post so as to work around our filters.

EDIT BY OP: Obviously knowledge exchange is not the 1st and foremost concern on this site. Too Bad for people that really want to learn more about the a certain topic discussed. I understand blocking questionable links to sources and such, but this kind of communist control methodology is definitely remeniscent of the dark ages. Unfortunate and understandable why I will not be back to this site....
    Last edited by Deep_Fried; 10-05-2008 at 11:25 AM.

igf is found in the blood cells if you needed to find out your gh level the doctor would run a igf blood level test because igf is found in the blood gh is produced by the pituitary gland then converted into igf and released into the blood cells that is how the doctor explained it to me after i asked for my gh level to be checked.

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    igf is found in the blood cells if you needed to find out your gh level the doctor would run a igf blood level test because igf is found in the blood gh is produced by the pituitary gland then converted into igf and released into the blood cells that is how the doctor explained it to me after i asked for my gh level to be checked.
    ok this has nothin to do with this thread

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    ok this has nothin to do with this thread
    956vette asked me to explain not trying to hijack

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Im the one who told you it can be taken Iv...and rumor had it the R colman took it this way...gonna go out on a limb and say 1. your not nearly as big as R colman and 2. you dont make your living be being known as a freak of nature and 3, you will NEVER walk onto the Olympia stage
    with that said,you shouldnt even entertain the thought of giving yourself ANYTHING via IV. at that level they look for any advantage they could possibly get be it true or not and am willing to do anything to get what they want.Im sure if he did take it IV it was in a controlled enviorment with medical professionals close by.

but YES, it can be taken IV...

Thread Information