tehpish is offline Junior Member

HGH Newb - Hope To God This Helps!

Ok , I used to be a member on this forum A LONG time ago , i forgot my old user name so I made a new one. At the time I was advised not to do anything but lose weight because If I did I would turn into a ogre. Well since those years have gone by something recently kicked in ( divorce i think ) and I started to lose the weight. I am

5'8 - 250 - 26 yrs old now

my cardio is beating the snot out of a punching bag or shadow boxing , and lift weights , then go back to the bag for about 45 mins a day. alternating chest and low leg one day then arms upper legs the next doing core every day.
    as for my diet i am low carb vegan 2 or 3 days on then trying to eat decent for two or three days.

Been doing hgh for about a week now , heard it would assist with weight loss so i figure at this point, anything to help motivate me would be awesome. I should have came to this site earlier to do research but i figured i would just follow the same plan as my friend. Now after some in depth reading I find out the best time to take it is in the morning. Also I started off and still am taking 3 IU's a day. i seen someone say 5 IU a day min for weight loss?

- Things i have noticed so far .... Feeling very happy when things are good, talking more for some reason? lol --- got to pop my right knee every now and then and thats new - and getting EXTREMELY TIRED during 2-4 PM .... OHH ... and headaches that last about 15 mins that are just kind of dull, only a few times.

I want to make a log of it with updates and such much like i seen with the other 1st time hgh thread if that is ok. ANY advice from the experienced is most welcome. i would like to get the most out of what i have. Thanks all for taking the time to read. I will update :-)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how ,much gh do you have? also i really would hold off on it personally. Your 26 and if all you are trying to do is lose BF there are better alternatives

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly. hgh will burn fat but its not going to make a person with 22%bf cut down to 10% in 6 months. hgh just dosnt work that way and like stated above there are much faster drugs(t-3, clen , dnp , pgcl) for burning fat and they are much cheaper
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    GH will help you drop body fat not weight.

well at this point it's not like i am really paying much for it anyway. It is motivating me big time and I have been on the workout get right train for about 5 months now. Went from 290 only able to put up 85 lbs , to 250 putting up 205 lbs. I know i have gained a good deal of muscle. I don't care what the scale says as long as it helps fat come off. Just started taking it about a week ago and it makes me feel like ironman with workouts.

- I see conflicting reports of some saying to eat with it and some saying not to eat with it? If I read it right , if you eat carbs with it , it will assist in muscle gains. If you don't then it won't assist as much. Helps burn fat either way. So to get the most out of it, early in the day and with good carbs?

- Thanks all for the feedback and info , PT your default pic is awesome.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how ,much gh do you have? also i really would hold off on it personally. Your 26 and if all you are trying to do is lose BF there are better alternatives

-Gear

I have about umm 18 vials , 15 IUs a bottle and getting more is not too much of a problem. But thats two people now that are saying I should go with something else. What about a mixture? I will research the names you left for alternatives.

upped to 6 IU a day split into two doses. One early morning , one late afternoon or pwo . only side was tingling in right hand once or twice for about 2 mins each time , other then that shoulder aches but i think that's from beating the punching bag like it owes me money.

Put on 10 lbs. over the holidays and i know some of that has to be from muscle gain but i need to get my damn diet right. palumbo diet perhaps? any type of low carb diet is hard because I don't eat meat though. also can't wait to add clen and t4 to my set up , just have to find some grrrr.

got a damn good deal recenly and ended up getting 42 kits

so it looks like i am in it for the long haul and from what I read the best way to do it is long periods of time.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpish View Post
    upped to 6 IU a day split into two doses. One early morning , one late afternoon or pwo . only side was tingling in right hand once or twice for about 2 mins each time , other then that shoulder aches but i think that's from beating the punching bag like it owes me money.

Put on 10 lbs. over the holidays and i know some of that has to be from muscle gain but i need to get my damn diet right. palumbo diet perhaps? any type of low carb diet is hard because I don't eat meat though. also can't wait to add clen and t4 to my set up , just have to find some grrrr.

got a damn good deal recenly and ended up getting 42 kits

so it looks like i am in it for the long haul and from what I read the best way to do it is long periods of time.
    What are you doing for protein? Stay away from fad low/no-carb diets plans. Think along the lines of a life change and adopt a life long healthy eating plan. Restricted diets do not work long term.

42 kits?? 10 vials to a "kit", damn that is a large pile of GH.

PT
    how do you get protein? without protein you will not gain muscle. i think your entire problem is your diet, you fix that and you'll see results.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    how do you get protein? without protein you will not gain muscle. i think your entire problem is your diet, you fix that and you'll see results.
    aye!

tofu , and xyience protein shakes , silk soy milk , fish , yeah i don't give a shit about fish. there is muscle gains for sure. need to drop this weight faster though , can't get past that 230 mark.... just got some t4 , need to research a popular cycle.

PT
    lets do it this way, post everything you ate yesterday and we will help you fix that

pakroids is offline Junior Member
    Darn, bro, thats a lot of stuff, i dropped like 3-4% on one cycle with test dude, and your only like 3 years older than me, da@@@@@@@@@@mmmmmnnnn, isnt six IU's excess, sorry if you think im flamin but thyroid, pituitary(pharm engin.hopefully) hormones at 26,LOL
    i hope i dont piss you off but you should put a disclaimer up or something so newbies like me dont hop in and say hey i think i wonna drop the H-bomb as well, sorry .

PT , My diet as of yesterday consisted of...

HGH shot 3 IU...

Breakfast - 1 packet of oatmeal , sugar free stuff
    snack - atkins snack bar / protein bar
    lunch - sandwich w/ whole wheat bread - tofu slices / pickle ...and a banana or apple or something to fill the void of chips

HGH shot 3 IU either before or right after workout

dinner - uncle bens brown tasteless rice w/ garlic powder, 2 snapper fish steaks , and some veggies followed by a sugar free popsicle if i start freakin out...

any help would be awesome man.... i threw some t4 into the mix for a few days but had to cycle off it because it made my body odor smell like a old burn pizza...lol i will be going on and off it through out my next year of hgh. 6 IU every day . 8 IU made me bloat up BAD and caused a great deal of pain in the wrists so i backed off quick like.

Pakroids - HGH really that bad of a thing to do at 26 ? seems to honestly be assisting me with both weight loss and muscle gain. I am also almost getting it for nothing, it's really not that big of a investment for me.

JimInAK is offline Member

you likely already have adequate HGH...

Seems to me that you may need to increase the intensity of our workouts and your protein intake. You've been given some good advise in earlier posts. This site has complete information on cycles and such.

Are you drinking pop ??? Lower the sugar/complex carbs in your diet. I respect your choice to be vegan, but if you should at least eat more fish EVERY day and reduce sugar and other empty calories, that should help considerably.

IMO - Humans were designed to be meat eaters.

only diet soda , never regs ! i forget to add that after the work out i drink a protein shake. between that and the tofu tofu/milk i consume i am sure i am way up there in protein. my workouts usually last on average 43 mins. 15 solid cardio , weights, then back to cardio ... with only about 3 mins of rest in that time period.

thanks to all for the advice .....i will start a new post to get more opinions on if i should be using hgh or not...thanks again all.

OK IM BACK ! Never went away really , I am always reading this forum trying to gain new info. Had some major drama in my life ( and a neck injury) that forced me to get lax with daily injections and working out. Been doing good now for about a week and started taking T4 daily as part of my ongoing cycle.

After I shed some more pounds off my fat ass I am going to consider taking a oral cycle , from what I have read it adds only a small amount of mass with less risky sides then the real deal and assists with weight loss/muscle gain . anvar/tbol combo w/ pct follow up ( even though i already need gyno surgery) , all the while on 6 iu hgh ED and T4 .

Any comments on this would be awesome. I think just buying the junk and keeping it around will motivate me more. ha ha thanks all for reading.

Thread Information