Jonas_h is offline New Member

Pain with Blue Tops HGH

Hey Guys!

I just bought some Blue Tops HGH and were planning to do 5 days on, 2 off with 5iu. Two hours after my first inject, the area where I injected were really sore and there was a kind of a small bulge. I have tried injecting for three days now but have to stop now because of the pain. The areas are sore for about 3 days after inject.

I had a buddy shoot a vial, and he felt no pain at all! I use BA-water when injecting.

Does anyone know what causes this?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    post a pic of your blue tops id like to see what kind you are running..thnx

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    More than likely it is your injection technic. If you have a bulge you are probably shooting too fast. Are you using a Slin pin? Are you shooting all 5iu's at once or splitting it? Roting your injection locations?

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    for some reason.. i had the same thing happened to me a week after running the blue tops, I actually got red welts... they went a way finally

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    some people get welts from the blue tops. they claim it lessens if you shoot IM.

Thanks for ur replies!

I inject it slowly - or at least I think I do I inject it in a fold of skin around my stomach.

I mix the blue tops (10iu vials) with 1ml of bac-water and shoot 5iu every morning. Would it help to mix to with more bac-water or to inject 2x2,5iu to different locations?

Don't dilute it with additional BAC. 1ml is fine. I am running 5iu's ED and split it into two shots. One first thing in the AM and the second around 1-2PM. I do not inject the same spot for a few days. Always rotate your injection site. When I started I had a few sore spots and red welts. After about 2-3 weeks they quit and all has been great since. My wife just started on it and she has some sore spots but the are going away.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Red welts, common with Chinese HGH brands. It will go away.

-Gear

Thanks again for your replies. Buit my problem is, that it is not just a little red welt... It REALLY hurts when touching it. Even when I have been lying on my couch and gets up, it hurts because my abs are tightens... THe pain for each injection spot will exist for about three days. Is this normal too?

ive never expirienced pain like that with hgh.. post a pic of what it looks like and what your gear looks like.

strongboes is offline New Member
    I am running blue tops and if i inject sub-q get the same reaction that you speak of. Takes 3-4 days to go, quite itchy and a sharp pain if touched. IM get no reaction.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    More than likely it is your injection technic. If you have a bulge you are probably shooting too fast. Are you using a Slin pin? Are you shooting all 5iu's at once or splitting it? Roting your injection locations?
    X2 definitely shooting to fast.

Quote Originally Posted by strongboes View Post
    I am running blue tops and if i inject sub-q get the same reaction that you speak of. Takes 3-4 days to go, quite itchy and a sharp pain if touched. IM get no reaction.
    That's exactly teh kind of pain i'm experiencing! Have you tried shooting slower as the one above says? I think it takes about 15 seconds to shoot 0,5ml? Is that too fast?

I know this is a little off topic, but are the results different when shooting IM instead of sub-q? Is it possible to shoot IM with slin-needles? The shouler maybe?

I generally take about 20 seconds to shoot .25ml/cc. 15 seconds for .5 seems very fast. Also be sure your needle is at a 45 degree angle. Once I withdraw the needle I vigorously rub the injection site.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I generally take about 20 seconds to shoot .25ml/cc. 15 seconds for .5 seems very fast. Also be sure your needle is at a 45 degree angle. Once I withdraw the needle I vigorously rub the injection site.
    Yeah, if u shoot 0.25 in 20sec, then I should do it in like 40sec! But I think it's difficult to shoot that slow - but i'll give it a try before deciding to do all by IM.

The thing you say about 45 degrees could be the reason too! When I shoot, I fold som skin from the area around my belly-button and inject the needle 90 degrees. But how can 90 deg. be any different from 45 deg? The needle comes all the way in no matter how you do it?

I tried shooting IM in the shoulder today, and damn it hurts like hell 2-3 hours after inject. The pain is a sharp pain everytime I touch it or lift the arm so the shoulder is flexing.

I'm afraid that I'm just one of them who are not good together with Blue Tops

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas_h View Post
    I tried shooting IM in the shoulder today, and damn it hurts like hell 2-3 hours after inject. The pain is a sharp pain everytime I touch it or lift the arm so the shoulder is flexing.

I'm afraid that I'm just one of them who are not good together with Blue Tops
    ok this is defintly not normal bro....

Yeah, it doesn't sound normal. :S But the weird thing is, that my buddy doesn't get this reaction when he does it - and he used one of my vials. I really did shoot slowly today, so that can't be the problem...

alota ppl arent compatible with them it seems...and you happen to be one of them. try a different brand.

I'm afraid you're right.. But this stuff ain't cheap, so it will take som time before I can afford to try another brand.

But a lot of guys in here tells that they had similar symptons which went away after one or two weeks? Maybe I should try that and ignore the pain - thats just hard when the pain is there for 3 days :S

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I think your gear may be off or your body may have an weird reaction to the GH.

I shoot 3 ui in prob 10 sec and have never gotten red or sore.

Just wanted to give u guys an update.

I bought Novo Nordic hgh and did my second shot today - no pain at all! So i guess my body just won't accept blue tops. But with other HGH my body is fine

I do 5iu 5 days on and 2 off... Looking forward to see if the stuff actually works

Thread Information