Thread: Newbie

smiles111 is offline New Member

Hey there boys, just started PCT after first cycle of test E at 500/week. Everything went well gained some good pds (low 20's) at the end of the 12 week mark. Pct is going well to week, 1-4 nolva 20mg/clomid 50mg/L-dex 25mg. So now I'm just gonna stay off to take a break(cycle on plus pct= cycle off)is what I'm gonna do. Question I had was what do you guys think of running HGH say at week1-4 2IU,week 5 2.5IU,week 6 3IU's and stay at 3 IU's till my next cycle starts which I am gonna run test E @500/week along with deca or equi at 400/week for 12 weeks again and boost the gh to 5IU's and run the GH till end of cycle?? I'm looking to gain mass not so much about cutting. I'm 23 yrs/old,6 ft,220pds,BF not sure..I can see veins in my gut and a 4 pack(if that helps)... Don't get me wrong I'm not thinking I'll be making big gains of the GH while cruising from first to second cycle,just thought it might help keep some of the gains I made. I could be way off here but any in put would help. Thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not worth starting HGH now for PCT reasons because it's too late, you need to use it for much longer in order to get an effect. You can start it now if you want to combine it with your next AAS cycle (just make sure you don't start AAS too soon).

Personally, I wouldn't use HGH at your age but that's just me.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information