Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jus2phat is offline New Member

HGH and fat loss

I am about to kik off my first cycle of GH, ive been reading through some of the threads and most of my questions have been answered by this great forum, just wanted to post my stats and what im doing to see if there is anything further i should be doing, as you will see by my stats my main goal is fat loss, Thanks in advance.

30 yrs, 5 foot 7 inches, 290 pounds ( not a misprint),
    Currently on low carb (5% of total calories) high protein diet for 4 weeks now.
    Cardio 60 min per day 5 on 2 off
    No weight training as yet
    Starting Jins 2iu 5/2, am shots only. I was considering maintainig this amount for 4 weeks and then reassesing.
    After 2 weeks will start t4
    Considering using clens pre workout

I have used steroids in the past mainly clen ,stana,halotestin . but not for the last 5 years. My best previous has been about 180 pounds and about 15% bf,(Always struggled with bf)
    Is there anything else i could or should add to maximise fat burning potential.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You've certainly dont your research, good on you. Everything sounds good, definitely start on 2IU and I can't imagine needing more than 4IU since you're after fat loss. Keep in mind that HGH benefits take a while to arrive so patience is a virtue.

I would just like to add that losing as much BF as possible naturally would be your best first step. Only use something if your gaining progress has slowed significantly.

All the best.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    You may want/need to reasses your diet. 5% calories from carbs is very low. Quality carbs are needed to fuel your workouts. Proteins are the building blocks for your body and carbs are the fuel needed to put those blocks to use. Don't be shy about hitting the weights. Muscle burns far more calories than fat. Be patient with the GH. It is a slow long process. I am 4 months into my first run and starting to see some good results. Be sure you have the funds and sourcing to cover you for the long run. Eating clean is the #1 key to long term fat loss. Without proper eating habits in place you are likely to gain it back down the road. Get you food intake in check now and the add in the boosters.

Thanks for the feed back guys,
    my fat loss has already started slowing significantly, but i will hold off one more week before i start the gh.
    Question 4 u gear, with fat loss the current goal is it better to run @ 2 iu for as long as possible, say 20 to 30 weeks, or up the dose to 3 or 4 iu and possibly only run for 10 to 15 weeks. keeping in mind cost and availability. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jus2phat View Post
    Thanks for the feed back guys,
    my fat loss has already started slowing significantly, but i will hold off one more week before i start the gh.
    Question 4 u gear, with fat loss the current goal is it better to run @ 2 iu for as long as possible, say 20 to 30 weeks, or up the dose to 3 or 4 iu and possibly only run for 10 to 15 weeks. keeping in mind cost and availability. Thanks
    IMO 2IU for 30 weeks, but before you decide that you need to ensure that 2IU is getting the job done. If not, you're going to have to take more and definitely go for longer than 15 weeks.

-Gear

Jus,
    If you fat loss has slowed you need to look hard at your food intake. Map out everything you eat for several days and look hard at the calories and nutritional value of what you are eating. At 5-7 290 I am venturing to guess that your BF% is pretty high. I am also 5-7 but more than 100lbs lighter. I was at 14% BF when I started my current run of GH. I started at 2iu and ramped up to my current 4iu. I take it every day. I did not start seeing results for at least 8 weeks. Now about 16 weeks in I have lost right at 4% BF. If you can't go the distance with GH it may be better for you to look at other options. If your money/supply are limited there are quicker and cheaper ways to go. Not trying to slam you or discourage you but give yourself a quick reality check before you begin. In reality you are going to need about 600-1000 iu's of GH to make a worth while run. My .02.

Thanks again guys,
    -Silver, no offence taken, appreciate the feedback. I will look again at diet.
    CURRENT finance and supply is ok, but with only 3 kits on hand im just trying to maximise the benefits just in case. I will run 2iu for a while and check in with you guys in a few weeks to discuss.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    As Gear said.....the magic of HGH is in the long run....with a good solid and consistant diet you should get some great results! A Keto diet to start is not a bad idea.....but make sure you bring "good carbs" back in when you hit the weights......muscles love to eat calorie and there won't be enough for extra fat......Also if you have gained over 100 lbs back in the past...focus on makeing this a life style change. good luck

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    One thing that I didnt realize when I started taking GH is that you need to address hypoglycemia.

2-4 hours after taking a bigger dose (3+), I felt super lightheaded, heart pounding and sweating hands.

If your looking at a low carb diet, be sure to at least get some carbs around 1.5 - 2 hours after the dose to prevent it.

- Jared

Aussies please help....
    Is bac water illegal in australia, ive been to about 10 chemists and all look at me weird for asking, should i try local gp.

Aussies please help....
    Is bac water illegal in australia, ive been to about 10 chemists and all look at me weird for asking, should i try local gp.
    No it's not illegal, it's just that our chemists don't sell BW.

-Gear

with regards to fat loss is there any benefit from ramping the dose up for the first week and then settling in to an extended period of increasing the dose.
    eg
    4iu first week
    And then back to 2iu for week 2, increasing by .5 peaking at 4iu
    Last edited by jus2phat; 10-28-2008 at 03:07 AM.

bump

If you're after fat loss there is no need to play around with the doses too much. Start on 2IU and work your way up to the suited dose which is usually 2 - 4IU for fat loss. Once you've reached the dose that's doing the trick I suggest you stay on that same dose till end of cycle.

-Gear

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    And a dose of 4iu's is to be split in half?

2iu's in the AM

2iu's in the PM Pre-workout

And if you workout in the AM the second dose is never close to bedtime?

Mr.Juiceman is offline New Member
    Hey, can hgh make you grow taller???

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Juiceman View Post
    start your own thread dont hi jack

Thanks guys,
    Also the only clen i can get access to at the moment is the gel stuff, does anyone know if this is ok to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mharris View Post
    Hey there,I have been in body building for four long years and I think I can suggest on this topic prety well, I would recommend you to take up Yoga and other traditational remidies to lose weight Mark Patrick's Program ,they are the best cause they do not have any side effects, I have seen best of medicines having their side effects in short or long term, so best is to stick to the basics.
    wtf dude,

So i finally got my shit sorted out. 1 month ago i was going to start, but after some delays and some good advice from the bros i decided to have a look at my diet and research and learn more.
    Still doing cardio 5/2 but now wight training 3 x week
    I threw in some clean carbs as well and my body is thanking me for it and after only 4 weeks of weights i already noticed some impressive gains, looking forward to the next few weeks.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    wtf dude,
    hahaha

Wow! cant believe i forgot to mention in the last post that i was starting the gh today, jus 2 excited i guess,
    well, 2iu on waking up and then hit the gym for the best 45 min of cardio, and strongest weight session to date. I didnt feel anything and wasnt expecting to, i thought i could taste salt during cardio a couple of times, but was probably all in my head,

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! cant believe i forgot to mention in the last post that i was starting the gh today, jus 2 excited i guess,
    well, 2iu on waking up and then hit the gym for the best 45 min of cardio, and strongest weight session to date. I didnt feel anything and wasnt expecting to, i thought i could taste salt during cardio a couple of times, but was probably all in my head,
    The placebo effect is a beautiful thing.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Juiceman View Post
    why no bedtime dose if workout in the am?

Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    why no bedtime dose if workout in the am?
    most research shows that you may supress your bodys own natural production of gh if you inject at night, as during deep sleep is the most likely time that you secrete gh.

week 1

So first week over and feeling pretty good. Injection sites for the week as follows
    DAY 1 . inner thigh
    DAY 2 . abdomen
    DAY 3 . forearm
    DAY 4 . chin
    DAY 5 . chest

One thing to keep in mind is that i have more fat than probably all the guys on this forum so i am able to inject in places such as the forearm that most wouldnt be able to. This is also the main reason i am not just injecting in the abdomen, i believe that the amount of fat there will hamper the gh absorption.
    I will be repeating this for week 2 and trying to pick a pattern, what i am looking for is a site that absorbs the best, i will be looking for any indication of this through heavier sides or increased sweating etc, however i may have to continue it for some time to get a result.
    I had some hip joint pain in week 1 but im not sure if it was related.
    I started the t4 today also. I noticed the affect throughout the day, im not sure if that is normal or placebo.

HGH is supposed to be injected in the fat, if you inject HGH in an area that contains a lot of fat, the HGH will not be effected it in any negative way. If you want faster absorption I would inject it IM as it will go directly into your bloodstream however users have reported less fat loss when administrating HGH this way. I canot confirm if this is true or not, but I would stick to injecting HGH in the fat as advised by qualafied physicians.

T4 effects can be felt immidietly post consumption so keep that in mind.

P.S. There is no need to rotate injection sites.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    HGH is supposed to be injected in the fat, if you inject HGH in an area that contains a lot of fat, the HGH will not be effected it in any negative way. If you want faster absorption I would inject it IM as it will go directly into your bloodstream however users have reported less fat loss when administrating HGH this way. I canot confirm if this is true or not, but I would stick to injecting HGH in the fat as advised by qualafied physicians.

T4 effects can be felt immidietly post consumption so keep that in mind.

P.S. There is no need to rotate injection sites.

-Gear
    Thanks a lot gear I will modify that immediately. I will stick to the abdomen.
    I was really concerned that my higher fat content would have a negative affect, good to hear.

No problem, happy fat chopping

-Gear

tehpish is offline Junior Member
    almost had the exact same stats as you except for age I am 26 started with 3 iu a day for 2 months now up to 6 . the first 50 pounds melted off for me now hoping to beat the 240 mark with the increase . just thought id share my story so far. using hgh only for now. don't let the scale fool you if U hit the weights the no loss periods could be from muscle gain like my case. we are on a long road bro , best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by tehpish View Post
    almost had the exact same stats as you except for age I am 26 started with 3 iu a day for 2 months now up to 6 . the first 50 pounds melted off for me now hoping to beat the 240 mark with the increase . just thought id share my story so far. using hgh only for now. don't let the scale fool you if U hit the weights the no loss periods could be from muscle gain like my case. we are on a long road bro , best of luck
    Thanks bro, appreciate it.
    Real good timing too, as today is my weigh in day and i was a bit down cause i only lost 3 pounds this week, and i know that most people would say 3 pounds is ok. But when the mountain is high the top looks real far away.
    Once again bro thanks and good luck with smashing through 240.

I am stoked for you guys keep up the good work and good luck!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpish View Post
    You lost 50 pounds in 2 months ?

Keep in mind if you are hitting the gym along with the GH (which you should be doing) you may actually start seeing some weight gain at about the 4-5 month area. I started at 168 lbs 14% BF currently at 172 lbs and 10% BF. All good. As long as my waist keeps shrinking I am a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Keep in mind if you are hitting the gym along with the GH (which you should be doing) you may actually start seeing some weight gain at about the 4-5 month area. I started at 168 lbs 14% BF currently at 172 lbs and 10% BF. All good. As long as my waist keeps shrinking I am a happy camper.
    what is your dosage and what else are you taking with it. thanks in advance

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    If you are only interested in fat loss i think clen /ECA stack would be a better and much cheaper choice. Obviously if you are interested in the other benefits of HGH then maybe look at running the hgh with clen. This is what i'm currently doing and its going really well

Tehpish - You lost 50lbs of fat in 2 months on 3IU's? you must have some kind of super growth hormone . I want some

King

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull View Post
    what is your dosage and what else are you taking with it. thanks in advance
    4iu/ED, nothing else. Soon will be adding in a little T4 and then some Test-e.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    4iu/ED, nothing else. Soon will be adding in a little T4 and then some Test-e.
    what growth was it?

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull View Post
    what growth was it?
    Genaric blue tops.

Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king View Post
    If you are only interested in fat loss i think clen /ECA stack would be a better and much cheaper choice. Obviously if you are interested in the other benefits of HGH then maybe look at running the hgh with clen. This is what i'm currently doing and its going really well

Tehpish - You lost 50lbs of fat in 2 months on 3IU's? you must have some kind of super growth hormone . I want some

King
    An ECA stack is good but in australia you can spend some serious time in jail for ephedrine, just not worth it.
    50 pounds in 2 months may sound alot to you guys but your taking it from the perspective of someone with low bf%. (low aginst mine anyway)
    When i first started dieting and training about 9 weeks ago i weighed 153 kg or about 320 and now i weigh 137kg or about 288 which is over 30 pounds in 2 months and i only started the gh 1 1/2 weeks ago. What i have lost so far is the equivalent of around 25% of my goal fat loss so if you are attempting to drop 40 pounds its the same as losing 10 in 2 months. It just sounds really impressive cause we have so much more to lose. And as tehpish said to me earlier we are on a long road and no other compound requires time more so than gh so for me its the perfect supplement to clean diet, cardio and weights.
    ( i know i stated in my opening post that i was 290 but i found out the scaless i was using at home were out by 10kg or 22pounds)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information