StremFF is offline New Member

Question Yeah, Another beginner

Sorry guys, I used the search function and I got some answers but I decided I need to post. Im 23 ,weigh 218 and am 6feet flat. Im carrying a little fat from a test cycle I did when I was 21 ( had no idea what i was doing). I came off wrong and now Im flabby, not to mention I stopped lifting when I got some size. anyway, Im interested in GH because they can't test for it (I'm in law enforcement and need a boost). Am I gonna see any benefit at my age? I also am interested because I didn't like what happened to my sex drive or the atrophy when I went off cycle last time and GH doesn't seem to effect test production at all.Whats the PCT consist of ? Any advice would really help, I tried test for the first time with no knowledge and am hesitant to make the same mistake twice.
    Last edited by StremFF; 10-20-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The flab you're carrying has nothing to do with the cycle you did when you were 21.

At your age you really shouldn't be using HGH at all. Your natural abilities are good enough for fat loss and muscle gains so I would be taking advantage of that. If you do end up using HGH you will need fairly high doses for extended period of time for noticable gains.

No PCT needed when using HGH.

Good to hear you're doing you're research before use.

All the best.

-Gear

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best advice I can give is to get familiar with your blood work. If your health insurance is good, take advantage of it. Make sure your hormones and metabolism are in order before throwing caution to the wind

StremFF is offline New Member
    Thanks. I've done a lot of thinking and I'm gonna train hard for awhile before I make any decisions. I think I need to really put my diet into action along with my training for at least a 6 month period before starting any cycle.( I know thats sounds so fundamental but sometimes you stumble on these common sense issues, when they're about you)Really appreciate the input guys.

Thread Information