WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

Female & HGH sides

Guys,

I'm fairly experienced with hgh, but a total novice on it for girls. My gf is considering and I want to research on it. 1-2.5iu seems the norm.

Please can you point me in the direction of any sides different to that of a males. Specifically anything with ovaries etc...

Appreciate the help.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    My 38yo wife takes 2iu a day and has for about 6mo. She splits her daily dose and follows the fairly standard 5on/2off protocol. The biggest sides/benefit she has seen has been smoother / fuller skin especially around her eyes.

She has (had) endometreosis. However, last week she just had a checkup and now everything looks fine for her. She loves the stuff.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    She has (had) endometreosis. However, last week she just had a checkup and now everything looks fine for her. She loves the stuff.
    Caused/linked to the hgh?

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Who knows why it went away. The Doc was shocked though. Read into that what you want. All we know is a year ago she had it. 6mo ago she started hgh and now its gone... go figure.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    In most cases females won't feel the sides that we do if they stick to recomended doses which are 1 - 3IU daily.

-Gear

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    3-4 weeks ago I started my wife with (45/yo) 2iu's ED. So far her only sides have been a flight tingle in the fingers when she wakes up. Still real early in her run. Plan to keep her at 2iu for the duration.

Thread Information