Thread: hgh dosage

midnight777 is offline Associate Member

hgh dosage

I have been on hgh since June... I have gone as high as 8 iu's daily.. I want to conserve my 2 kits until I run my next cycle of AAS in Jan... I plan to take a few weeks off before then. Right now I would like to burn off some fat. I have not really got the size effect. I think that comes with stacking of aas. So what can I expect running 4-5 iu's daily 5 days on 2 off... I have the blue tops... also If possible can I inject the 5 iu's all @ once. It is getting harder @ work to get away from my desk.. If so I can break it down into 2....
    Last edited by midnight777; 10-25-2008 at 03:36 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    4iu's is a nice cruise dosage, most people barely run that much. BF should remain the same as long as your keep to your diet, recovery will still be good and you wont lose gains and will remain reaping the benefits of hyperplasia.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

think I will stay @ 4iu's daily going 6 days 1 off... I think I will run this all the way until I run my next aas cycle taking a few weeks off right before... When I run my aas cycle I will probably go 6 iu, up to 8 iu's with my aas cycle... thanks for the advice...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    6-8ius along with some test and deca make a great mass stack. as for dosing, of course you can shoot 4ius once a day if you want but i perfer twice. even if you shoot 2ius as soon as you get up and the other 2 right before you leave the house it will work
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

now is there much difference in running 5 days 2 off then 6 days 1 off.. if not then I would prefer 5 days 2 off....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777;4272***
    now is there much difference in running 5 days 2 off then 6 days 1 off.. if not then I would prefer 5 days 2 off....
    It won't make any noticable difference so I would stick with 5/2.

-Gear

Gear,,, thanks for the info....

Thread Information