GearIdentity is offline Associate Member

HGH for strength, dosage and protocol?

Hi,

Looking for advice for optimal use (dosage, injects per day, inject times) of HGH for maximum strength and power increase. Im currently on AAS, test/tren /slin and throw orals in throughout the cycle. Im been on 7.5ius of thanktroping ed for 4 months, split into three injects.
    Any suggestions for improvement?
    Last edited by GearIdentity; 10-28-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can quite easily take 7.5IU by having 2 injections per day. The more injections you have the more of a chance there is of interrupting your natural production so keep that in mind.

Why are you changing your dosing times? I don't really see the point in doing that and I would stay away from injecting HGH too close to bed time.

That's it from me, good luck.

-Gear

The dosing times change because of my workout times. Tuesday and Thursday my workouts are late in the evening. I usually take an hgh injection before my workouts because they usually last around 2hrs (we workout in groups) so I try to combat cortisol levels. I wondering for strength gains i would benefit from taking my entire hgh dose postworkout 4 times per week, 12ius pwo and maybe increase my insulin to 15-20ius, ive noticed more hgh less carbs per iu I need with my slin so i would imagine a greater decrease in insulin sensitivity.

Thanks Gear.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would keep your dosing times the same regardless when you train, AM and early afternoon would be your best option.

I don't think taking 12IU at once is the best idea, and there is no need to take anymore than 10IU of insulin . As for taking HGH PWO for strength gains, perhaps it may make a small difference but nothing too noticable I don't think.

-Gear

Thanx Gear.

Thread Information