cutting_king is offline Associate Member

HGH - Joints swelling

Hi all

Well i'm now a good few weeks into my HGH cycle, ramped up from 2iu's and managed to get to 5iu's now, which is where i plan to keep it for 6 months total. i've had the lethargy which i'm dealing with and my elbows and shoulders are always sore which isn't pleasant but i can put up with it. But then the other morning something freaky happened. I woke up and couldn't open my hand properly because my little finger wouldnt open at all!!! It was stuck in a closed position!! After a few mins of moving it slightly it clicked open. Then when i made a fist with my hand and tried to open it again the same thing happened!! Its been doing this every morning now and it doesn't hurt but its a bit worrying. After 30 mins or so of moving my hand it seems to loosen up and return to normal. Anyone else had this? Anyone think it could lead to problems? i'm assuming this is to do with the joint swelling up. I could always drop the dosage but i dont want to be on such a low dose that i dont get the benefits.

King

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you have some good HGH, CTS and numbness are a good sign of Good HGH, 5iu is a good dose. I would keep at it, the sides should go away after some time. Just my 2 cents

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I have the same issues with my fingers in the mornings.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Get used to it. Even after my lethargy subsided the one thing I still get is sleepy hands in the morning. And I've been runnin' GH 6 months now.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    Get used to it. Even after my lethargy subsided the one thing I still get is sleepy hands in the morning. And I've been runnin' GH 6 months now.
    Thanks for the responses guys. When you say sleepy hands do you mean numb? Because i've never really had the numbness. This is where i physically can't open my little finger at all. It feels like the joint has siezed or something. even when it loosens up, it doesn't open and close smoothly for an hour or so, it kind of clicks from being fully open to fully closed. Totally weird. Its the same on both hands too.

Oh and i just wondered why i am here if anyone can answer a question for me. Does the dosage required depend on the persons size? i.e. if i weigh 185 lbs would i take the same dosage as someone that weighed 250lbs? Just curious thats all.

Cheers

King

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    King,
    My fingers do the same except mine is the middle finger. Locks then unlocks.

Thread Information