Thread: Advice Needed

Currupted is offline Banned

Advice Needed

Hi,

Im 24 yrs old , 6' and 225 pounds

Want to start working out and loose all my fat and maybe gain some muscle wouldnt be so bad either.

Im not really experienced when it comes to working out or dieting, but ive been reading alot and want to start.

Ive only worked out like a few times in my life, couple of months on then off ..

I want to loose wieght and gain some muscle and size, but i want a shortcut, as short as they come..

So i was thinking of doing GH, what does everyone recommend ? use it right away ? or do a couple of months of working out and just stick to amino acids and protiens and fat burners ?

And when i do start using GH do i remain using the protiens, amino acids, burners?

i would prefer to have the GH the only thing injected, and the rest could be orally consumed.

What would be a good mixture of products ? and when to start using ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble

PS: Money isnt really any trouble for me, so feel free to advice on whatever.
    Last edited by Currupted; 01-07-2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: PS note :)

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Diet and exercise first. When you have those in check you BF% will drop. Without those there is no point in getting off the couch.

Thanks for the reply, i understand that it will drop though you have not answered any of my questions.

Thanks again... can i get a expert opinion in here please?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nobody answered your question because we all know what you want us to say but you shouldnt be using steroids or hgh. you dont workout but want to start! bust your ass in the gym for a year straight then you can consider drugs. there is no shortcut here. if you want to burn fat then you'll need to hit the gym 5 days a week and throw in some cardio and a strict diet. im sorry bro but without hard work you will remain chubby
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    ^^^^^^^^Thats why I too didnt comment PT.

Corrupted, I see you edited your post and deleted the part about a short cut and added that you're willing to learn about dieting and exercise. That's really the way to go buddy. I'd switch gears and get otu of this forum and into the diet and exercise forums. That's where you'll find the advice that you need more.

There are no real shortcuts, especially at your stage. Build a foundation and learn the most you can. Once you've reached platues and obstacles then you can look into other "tools" that can be used.

Good luck buddy.

PT
    exactly. he said in another post that he is way overweight and i assume he feels hgh will solve that but it wont. my advice is learn to eat right and along with a good worhout regime the results will follow. clen and t-3 can help but diet and cardio will be the deciding factor
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% with what the others have said. Get a year in the gym and your food intake in check then come on back. There is no magic pill or drug. GH and AAS are to help push you over the top. Once you get your body fat down and need help with that last 1-2% look at GH or others for help. Until then you are wasting money and time. Invest your GH money in a personal trainer to get you going.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I agree 100% with what the others have said. Get a year in the gym and your food intake in check then come on back. There is no magic pill or drug. GH and AAS are to help push you over the top. Once you get your body fat down and need help with that last 1-2% look at GH or others for help. Until then you are wasting money and time. Invest your GH money in a personal trainer to get you going.
    Yep - Dead On

First of all i didnt edit anything out ... i just added a note at the end ..

Second, You guys just talk too much and dont listen ... when i say im way over weight ... its just that i feel that way ... im only 225 pounds and im 6' tall, so im not that over.

And about hitting the gym for a year before i even use drugs ? why?!?! lol

That is totally bullshit ... if you say that someone cant start from the begining with drugs to help motivate and push you up and encourge you ?

Anyhow im just here for a 2nd opinion and maybe good advice... anyhow i didnt give a damn about what you guys said... just like i always have been ... i never listen

And i went for the HGH ever since i made the first post ... and guess what ?? its only been 4 days and HELL IT FEELS GOOD!

Allready lost weight and power .... there is no magic ? THIS IS MAGIC!

Im using French HGH that is totally cool, friend injected me the 1st one now im doing the rest and its going on well.

Ive never lost weight this fast before and also i never actually had a reason to go ... but now ? its my money on the line and my health so i have to

And ive never been more happy to go to a gym and work out before... and by the way not only HGH but i made a whole mix! and its suiting me just fine ..

So if any of you guys would have just answered any of the questions instead of trying to be smart and giving me a dead end maybe my post would be more polite than this one ...

Have a nice life ... and cya later ! .... or wait about that ... i dont think so! lolz

BYE ~ WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo

PT
    Currupted

Hi all
    Hello All,

Just joined today after reading a few posts on the forums, so much information out thereto read.. very useful

Anyway this is my stats:

24 Years old

Weight just over 100 KG which is about 225 pounds

Hieght 183 which would be 6'

And im way over weight and need to loose it ...

I BELIVE YOUR WORDS WERE THAT YOU ARE WAY OVERWEIGHT.

So if a fat guy came to you and posted " im 5'1" and im 350 pounds " and im too skinny i need to gain weight ...

You are so stupid not to see that 350 is way too over to be skinny ?

but he might " think " that ... but u as a so-called pro should tell him something like this ....

" Listen mother ****er ... ur not skinny ... u need to loose all that shit on ur ass and not gain any more, so do this and that and whatever and u will get this in return, and maybe i could answer ur questions just to sound cool and know what im talking about "

Or i guess u would be more polite to keep your friend list growing haha

Anyway Thanks again for being so useless and not answering anything

Bye bye

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Lets see if I follow this right... You show up to this board and ask a bunch of guys who are obviously quite liberal on their use of performance enhancing drugs and have nothing to gain by telling you not to use them. You don't like the advice so you pop a bunch of lip about the recommendations you received from some of this boards senior members. You've got to be kidding me. That's disrespectful to both PT and JayHova in my opinion.

At 24 years old you're own natural levels of IGF are not that bad. And certainly not low enough to elicit magical weight loss and power after injecting hgh over the course of 4 days. I believe what you have here is a good healthy dose of placebo effect.

Good luck...

PT
    you come on here looking for an easy way to get ripped as fast as possible bro. come on get real. you said that you only worked out a few times in your life and you think im going to be stupied enough to tell you what you want to hear. well im sorry but im not going to tell you to use drugs bro because you shouldnt be. you need to diet and exercise and if you cant do that then enjoy being overweight for life

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Take your attitude and know it all to another board , not needed here. Your not going to listen so your going to waist our time. Any weight you do lose through chemicals you will gain right back and then some because you have no training or diet dedication nor knowledge.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Currupted View Post

That is totally bullshit ... if you say that someone cant start from the begining with drugs to help motivate and push you up and encourge you ?

Anyhow im just here for a 2nd opinion and maybe good advice... anyhow i didnt give a damn about what you guys said... just like i always have been ... i never listen

And i went for the HGH ever since i made the first post ... and guess what ?? its only been 4 days and HELL IT FEELS GOOD!

Im using French HGH that is totally cool, friend injected me the 1st one now im doing the rest and its going on well.

Ive never lost weight this fast before and also i never actually had a reason to go ... but now ? its my money on the line and my health so i have to

And ive never been more happy to go to a gym and work out before... and by the way not only HGH but i made a whole mix! and its suiting me just fine ..

So if any of you guys would have just answered any of the questions instead of trying to be smart and giving me a dead end maybe my post would be more polite than this one ...

Have a nice life ... and cya later ! .... or wait about that ... i dont think so! lolz

Just the point of you asking why is completely horrible. I rarely even recommend the use of drugs. It all depends in the circumstances Critique and help people with what they're already going to do is one thing. Anyone that would recommend taking drugs in your case would have abolutely ZERO knowledge whatsoever.

Drugs from the beginning to help "motivate" and "encourage" you? Are you really serious? Are you even taking the time to read your own posts? You shouldn't need drugs to help do either of those for you. ESPECIALLY from the beginning.

Yet another great way to look at things. You come to here to ask for opinions and help then state that you never listen. If so, why even bother to post. It's one thing to waste your time and another to waste the time of other members willing to help.

As Peptides stated, placebo all the way. Either that or you're trying to make yourself better with your statements about the whole scenario. Truth be said, with that attitude and non w/o ethic you'll get no where fast.

You've never lost weight this fast??? LOLOLOL, in 4 days!?!?! Yea, that GH is such a miracle druh huh? Just melts the fat off of you. LOL.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease do us the favor and hold to that statement. Thank you and good luck.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Currupted View Post
    First of all i didnt edit anything out ... i just added a note at the end ..

Second, You guys just talk too much and dont listen ... when i say im way over weight ... its just that i feel that way ... im only 225 pounds and im 6' tall, so im not that over.

only 2 days ago you said you were considering hgh and wanted advice and now your saying that you lost all this weight and fat from it so something is wrong here. how did you lose fat in 1-2 days?

msoneshot is offline New Member
    Since this guy is such a smart ass you all need to tell him about the super fat loss drug PGCL. After his 8th time to the bathroom a couple of hours into it he would learn his lesson and realize there is no shortcut like my cousin did.

I seriosuly dont give a **** about what you people say anymore i just realized how pathetic you are all ..

This is the last time ill come on the forums, but i just have to say this .. ill come back in a couple of months showing pictures of before and after and that will just to show you morons how stupid you are ..

And now thats just another reason for me to work harder muhahaha

Anyway idiots i wish you all could reply this much from the start on my questions ... but again thank god you didnt ... i got my professional answers where i needed them.

And once again, if your still reading my post that shows everyone how pathetic you are lolz ... if im that bad why do you keep on comming back idiots ?

Anyway im not comming back to this useless junk, so you might as well remove this thread ...

bye losers for the last time

PT
    this just shows how imature you really are. all the advice giving to you was top knotch but you got mad because nobody rold you what you wanted to hear. im sorry buddy but nobody here is irresponsible enough to tell you to use drugs instead of cardio and diet to burn fat. you need to realize that drugs are not the long term answer here and without diet and cardio i would love to see that pic of you in 1 year because you'll be more fat then you are now. of course you can jump on clen , pgcl or dnp and burn off a few pounds of fat in a couple weeks but without a strict diet and some exercise you will gain it all back as quick as you lost it. you need to grow up and stop getting mad when someone gives you the advice your not looking for. you need to learn to eat and exercise. PERIOD.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wasnt this waste of time locked already??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Wasnt this waste of time locked already??
    Jayhova locked it, not sure how it got open again.

Thread Information