hardnlean is offline New Member

Can HGH be stored in freezer?

First, I completed my only 3 month test cycle last summer with great results. This will be my first go at HGH..

I share my pad with my dad and not ready to tell him of my dark habits..Im looking for a way to store my kit overnight so its cold enough to last in my bathroom drawer till the next night (possibly with icepacks)..

Can I leave my kit in the freezer overnight?

Next week I have knee sugery to repair a torn ligament and remove lose cartilage. I am pondering a 6 month HGH cycle starting 1 month after the operation. 2-3IU's EOD is what I can afford at the moment..Looking for improved recovery and fat-loss...May add test to the mix after a few months..

Comments?

DreDD is offline New Member
    No you can't freeze HGH.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    keep it in the refrigerator but definatly not the freezer
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

alex18 is offline Member
    could he put it in a beer cooler with ice packs overnight? 1 or 2 ice packs would keep it chilled but not frozen.

thats what Im curious - could i leave it in a cooler with ice packs over night and in the fridge during the day?

how cold must the cooler and kit stay (in C*)?

also, I understand HGH is also light sensitive..how much so?

alex18 is offline Member
    buy yourself a mini fridge and keep it in your room!

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?...ice%20Supplies

CrazyGringo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardnlean View Post
    First, I completed my only 3 month test cycle last summer with great results. This will be my first go at HGH..

I share my pad with my dad and not ready to tell him of my dark habits..Im looking for a way to store my kit overnight so its cold enough to last in my bathroom drawer till the next night (possibly with icepacks)..

Can I leave my kit in the freezer overnight?

Next week I have knee sugery to repair a torn ligament and remove lose cartilage. I am pondering a 6 month HGH cycle starting 1 month after the operation. 2-3IU's EOD is what I can afford at the moment..Looking for improved recovery and fat-loss...May add test to the mix after a few months..

Comments?
    I see others have already answered your question but I would like to add this. You should start taking the GH immediately after the surgery. Although HGH is an acronym for Human Growth Hormone it is also referred to as the Maintenance and Repair hormone. The GH will help your body heal much faster. BTW, I like and am currently using the EOD protocol. It seems to be gaining ground in popularity.

Thanks for the help guys.

So, the reconsituted GH will need to be kept cold, but what about the powders in the rest of the vials and the water used to mix? is there a particular temp. to store the unmixed powder? Im trying to store as little as possible in the fridge to keep it discreet.

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    how old are you? could you tell pops that you have been prescribed HGH for low levels, and get off that way? you can always type up some fake ass prescript on your computer program, shit you can order prescription tablet online... write that shit out yourself, get pops on the HGH too, overcharge his ass enought to pay for your gear, plus hell be horned up again, and you might be able to pull off a tag with pops! lol

teflonKid is offline New Member
    lol. someone's thought this through.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardnlean View Post
    Thanks for the help guys.

So, the reconsituted GH will need to be kept cold, but what about the powders in the rest of the vials and the water used to mix? is there a particular temp. to store the unmixed powder? Im trying to store as little as possible in the fridge to keep it discreet.
    Prior to reconstitution you don't need to refrigerate but you need to make sure it doesn't get above 80F where you're storing it. The bac water doesn't need to be refrigerated either.

Thread Information