redspot321 is offline New Member

HGH Saving my Life

Hello everyone. After doing some research on the net I discovered this site I have a few questions regarding HGH. I ll just try to state the facts and save the sob story........

30 yo male with Crohns Disease (digestive disorder) 1 year ago I had 63cm of my bowel removed. I was recently prescribed Norditropin 5mg / 1.5ml. I think this about 15 units. This HGH is helping me beat this disease and has dramatically improved my life.

The problem $$$$$$ Im paying *** EDITED*** for 5mg or 15 IU's this last me 20 days.

*** EDITED ***

(PLEASE NO $/SOURCE TALK - READ RULES -Gear)
    Last edited by redspot321; 02-05-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Now to answer your question... since you have a condition and need HGH for treatment, I would def stick with pharmaceutical grade HGH brands and not the Chinese aftermarket stuff. So if you decide to get your HGH elsewhere ensure your stuff is pharma grade and ensure it is real as there are a lot of scammers in this world.

Best of luck to you.

-Gear

redspot321 is offline New Member
    Sorry bout the pricing

Anyway I just did some conversions...

I see many people are taking 4-6IU's daily, are all of you guys wall street exces? My god!! you would get 3 doses out of my little Norditropin

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redspot321 View Post
    Sorry bout the pricing

Anyway I just did some conversions...

I see many people are taking 4-6IU's daily, are all of you guys wall street exces? My god!! you would get 3 doses out of my little Norditropin
    Many of these guys are taking Chinese growth hormone which is significantly cheaper but also sadly under dosed (most of the time). Taking 4-6IUs of the Chinese stuff is usually the equivalent to taking 2-3IUs of the Pharma grade

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevertheless running HGH at higher doses does get expensive

JimInAK is offline Member
    I don't agree that Chinese HGH is significantly weaker, but there is the real issue of scammers. There are ways to verify that it is real, but in your case you would probably be safer if you stuck with the phara grade and perhaps supplemented it with Chinese HGH.

I respect this forum and I can't help you directly, but if you search business directories of Chinese importers you may find a Chinese supplier. You will be totally at their mercy, but I have had good luck by using common sense and by being resourceful.

It's a shame that the American people have to be subservient to the government and big pharma. You could write your congressman and the new president and let them know how you feel about the law. However, if you do write a letter I wouldn't send the HGH to the same return address. The letter likely will not help you, but that's what it takes to convince our arrogant leaders to change their evil ways.

Thread Information