m3ssias is offline Junior Member

could i start my insulin cycle?

i ve read a lot about insulin use for a long time,and now i thing about starting a cycle of 4 weeks on/5 weeks off.....
    i m planing to use humalog if its possible(otherwise humulin r...)
    i m gonna buy about 10kg(~20lbs) of maltodex./dextrose mix (50/50),and some creatine monohydrate.....
    My plan is to start by injecting 5iu and then upper(DayByDay) till it get to 8-10iu....after injection i ll consume 100gr carbs+70gr whey pro+5gr creatine
    about 1h15m(after inj) i ll consume a chicken breast+rise/potato meal
    after 2h30m(after inj) i ll take 50gr carbs+35g whey
    after 3h30m(after inj) i ll consume a chicken breast+rise/potato
    my stats:1,86m,115kg,10%bf
    i will inject post workout(workout about 6p.m;sleep around 2a.m),to the belly fat&i ll rotate the inj points.....
    and i dont know if i can use the same needle/syringe all the time;or i have to change needle/syringe every time i inject.....
    please post me your opinion about my plan with insulin and correct me if im planning anything wrong.....

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    i dont know whats your goal but too many carbs for me in post workout meal 2h30 after the shot....actually you ll propably need to put carbs in the post workout shake and only the first post workout meal you dont kneed the extra carbs....have some vegtebable instead at 2h30 min after injection youll be fine and you ll stay lean

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good, however... try and consume whole foods while insulin is active and not shakes. Only have a shake PWO, but when you're ready to have your meals ensure you have a proper meal as your body will react a lot better to whole foods than processed nutrition such as powders.

Don't use the same syringe.

-Gear

m3ssias is offline Junior Member
    thanx Gear!!!i think i m ok,and i will consume more meals.....i will replace the second shake with a good meal
    But yesterday a friend of mine told me that with insulin i ll become diabetic one day......IS it True???is there any possibillity??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by m3ssias View Post
    thanx Gear!!!i think i m ok,and i will consume more meals.....i will replace the second shake with a good meal
    But yesterday a friend of mine told me that with insulin i ll become diabetic one day......IS it True???is there any possibillity??
    Many users believe excess insulin use could lead to user becoming diabetic. I can see why people think this way but there are no studies showing this is possible. Having said this, it doesn't mean it is ok to abuse insulin.

-Gear

Thread Information