m3ssias is offline Junior Member

10IU Humalog IM Meal Plan

hello!!
    i m about to start my humalog 4weeks cycle.....i plan to inject IM PWO 5days per week.....i will start day 1 with 5ius till i get at a good point(maybe 10ius)....I studies alot of hours and spend many nights with my girl left for sleep and me staring at the monitor.....finnaly i made my meal plan,here it is:

PWO inject IM (example 10ius)+100g carbs+10g Creatine
    15 min after inj -->>80gr WHEY
    1h25min after PROTEIN DRINK-->>300g chicken breast+200gr rice
    2h after MEAL-->>Consume the same meal as above

I think that after the last meal insulin will no longer be in the system so i will eat the regular meals....So whats your opinion about my Plan???Is it ok?Is it safe enough?Or its better to consume 8oz NON DIET COKE every 15-20 min(during Insulin action) in case of getting hypo???

thanx

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally dont like your plan. i like to take my protein and carbs together right after the injection then i have my 1st meal 45min later since it will take longer for your body to break down the solid foods. i guess you can wait an hour and a half since your consuming 100g of carbs for 10ius but i take less then half of those carbs
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Could please somebody suggest me a godd and safe meal plan?????

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    its safe but to much carbs seriously youll get fat.....you inject IM so buy the 2 to 3 hour mark after injection the slin is no more actice.Take your pwo shake all together since you inject IM and then about an hour later take another high carb high protein meal because otherwise if you wait longer then that the slin wont be usefull.2-3 hours after IM injection you can start putting healthy fats into your meals

ok
    so,inject IM +consume 100gr carbs+10gr Cre+80gr WHEY
    +1h a meal consist of chicken breasts&rice
    +1h30min same meal as above

IS it ok???thnx for your replies

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    your 2nd solid meal you dont need carbs would be better to put healthy fats and protein with vegtables

Thread Information