dazbo is offline Senior Member

Repairing my Long term Knee problem with what???

Hi,

I have recently been reading about how people have used IGF, HGH etc to repair injuries in tendons etc. Even long term ones have cleared up in just a few weeks.

I have had a knee problem for some years now, after a bit of walking, it swells up and gets fluid around it a bit. It is also very very noisey and crunches when I go up stairs etc. and is not quite as stable as my left.

I have seen a physio in the past, been to the doctors with it even recently but its just a waste of time. They do nothing but say take plenty of Ibuprofen for a few weeks constantly!

Anyway, what would you recommended that I "Tried" on this? Its not a pain in the tendon but more under the knee cap inside. Thats where the noise comes from. I have some HGH spare, as well as IGF LR3. Any advice on how to inject it, how much, how often, and what to use would be great.

THanks

Darren

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    GH will not magically repair old or new injuries.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo View Post
    been reading about how people have used IGF, HGH etc to repair injuries in tendons etc. Even long term ones have cleared up in just a few weeks.
    Up until coming across these posts from other people, I would have said the same, but there are far too many occasions where people have had success by using HGH and/or IGF to help with their injuries. Hence, I am on a mission to find out what and how they did this.

Thread Information