Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dragonsmp is offline New Member

HGH Online Question

edited and warned. Please read our rules before making another post because 1 more like this and you will be banned.
    thanx
    Last edited by PT; 05-05-2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: WEBSITE

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you been on here for a few months, you should know you cannot ask that

Sorry

Okay, I apologize... why is that? I read through "IMPORTANT Threads that Everyone Should Read" before posting and didn't see anything about that, must have missed it... sorry.

If that is the case, how can one find out? I guess I'll have to just continue overpaying my doc

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you are not allowed to post websites that claim to sell hgh and steroids , especially that scammer site
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ok, won't be done again. Can I post a picture of the HGH and ask if it is legit?

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Picture will only help you a little, you can take a Preggo test to see if its HCG , send it to a lab, or if the HGH is couldy after you mix it then its bunk, or just wait to see. 1st and foremost know and TRUST your source.

Not the best protocol, but what I have done to test my Product is keep upping the dose not to surpass 10iu until I start to get side effects (you will know, from my past it has been IE: CTS, numb hands during sleep, sleepless, sweaty hands, bloat) If not one or all the side effects. Then back it off until the sides go away.

Hope that Helps,

Peace

Thread Information