Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gappa is offline Member

HGH for ultimate fat loss??

the last time I took growth was about 5 years ago. within two weeks of taking it i was shredded. just a guesstimation %12BF to about %6BF starting with 2iued and ending with 5iued over a 5 month period. I did two months on 1 month off then two back on.
    My diet was spot on but it was so effortless to loose fat.
    My doctor will give me a script for Nutropin and I am considering it again.
    I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with hgh??

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    the last time I took growth was about 5 years ago. within two weeks of taking it i was shredded. just a guesstimation %12BF to about %6BF starting with 2iued and ending with 5iued over a 5 month period. I did two months on 1 month off then two back on.
    im on my 2nd week of HGH , i started the first 5 days at 1 IU perday then the next 5 days at 2 IU's , today i started 3 IU's 5days on 2 off , so far im losing good amounts of fat !! and im fat i had like 26% body fat not like you at 12% !!
    But some members are diagreeing with me , they say that its in my head while its not my family and friends are noticing some fat loss even tho many of them dont even know that im on HGH ...........

Gappa is offline Member
    yeah it's not in your head bro. if it's anything like me that fat will literally drop off.
    I also felt better than i ever have in my life before or after. My mood was great and my list of women was longer than my arm. It turned me into a sex monster..lol
    It's fairly inexpensive direct from the pharmacy too.

yeah it's not in your head bro. if it's anything like me that fat will literally drop off.
    I also felt better than i ever have in my life before or after. My mood was great and my list of women was longer than my arm. It turned me into a sex monster..lol
    But some say that you need more than a month to start seeing results , how many HGH cycles did you complete in the past ?? do you have good experience concerning fat loss on HGH ?? cuz this is my first time and some people got me confused :S cuz im also takin proviron and its a lypolitic substance aswell so i dont know whether the fat loss is from proviron or HGH ..............

Gappa is offline Member
    I dropped so much BF in two weeks it made my head spin. I couldn't understand what was happening the first time I went on it then after two weeks I had veins in my abs. Two more weeks and my glutes were striated and I had veins in my crotch. Thats one way i know when my BF is super low, when the veins show in the crotch&groin. The second time I took it I stacked it with A-drol EQ and Sustanon .
    I have only taken it two separate times in my life. But the times I did I was on it for fairly long periods.. Actually long enough to see my jaw get wider..

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    is it me...or am i missing something here...doesn't it take at least three months to even start noticing the effect of growth?

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    is it me...or am i missing something here...doesn't it take at least three months to even start noticing the effect of growth?
    its muscle building or fat loss effect ??

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    its muscle building or fat loss effect ??
    either or...but without using some type of aas while on growth i believe the amount of mass building capabilities is limited.

fat burning can occur at a dosage as low as 4iu/day but like i said, it takes at least 3 months to really start noticing the effects.

Someguy123 is offline Member

fat burning can occur at a dosage as low as 4iu/day but like i said, it takes at least 3 months to really start noticing the effects.

this really depends on how your body responds to it. i will get great fat burning results off just 2iu a day. and ill notice the results right away.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just for us senior members......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    just for us senior members......

~Haz~
    what do you meen ?

people get very confused with GH, because it can do 2 things. burn fat, and hyperplasia(splitting of muscles). the fat loss you can see instantly. like taking a shot in the abs, you can see the difference in your left and right side the very next day.

but for hyperplasia, you should run the GH at least 3 months, and even then you wont really see the true results for closer to a year. because your body still needs to grow those new muscle cells.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    people get very confused with GH, because it can do 2 things. burn fat, and hyperplasia(splitting of muscles). the fat loss you can see instantly. like taking a shot in the abs, you can see the difference in your left and right side the very next day.
    Hahah... do you have bridge in san francisco you'd like to sell me too?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Hahah... do you have bridge in san francisco you'd like to sell me too?
    sounds like either you havent done it, or you dont respond well to GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    sounds like either you havent done it, or you dont respond well to GH.
    I've done it and I respond well, took around 8 weeks to start seeing good fat loss.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriboy View Post
    With us you can stay energized and lively all the time.
    With us you can keep your beauty and be able to do your duty.
    Amazing New Products launch!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I've used GH and its helped with eliminating BF...although not to the extent that you describe...the longer I was on..the better it got.

Gappa is offline Member
    I will say I am "super-sensitive" to any drug i take. The longer I was on the better it got for me as well, it was so good I never wanted to stop. Like I said I never felt better in my whole life, the the energy it gave was so "clean". It took awhile longer for the size benefit to become apparent maybe 1.5 months. The first time i stacked it with a very small amount of test. The second time I was on it I did a massive stack. At my best I ended up at 250lb around %6 BF. I have trained now for around 15 years and I am 6'1"

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I can NOT wait to be running HGH !!! Waiting for the results of my BLOOD TEST NOW !!! "checkin' for cancerous cells" just to be on the safe side .. ya know??

Gappa is offline Member
    see that's exactly what im talkin about. 2 weeks on and shredded 2 the bone. I was putting it everywhere, in my lower back, in my glutes, my pecs.
    It did make me have to crack my neck all the time which I still have, possibly due to bone growth in my spine?? But damn it made me feel good. Just talkin about it makes me wanna do it again.lol

raoulduke is offline New Member
    What happened when you stopped? Did the fat come back at all?

see that's exactly what im talkin about. 2 weeks on and shredded 2 the bone. I was putting it everywhere, in my lower back, in my glutes, my pecs.
    It did make me have to crack my neck all the time which I still have, possibly due to bone growth in my spine?? But damn it made me feel good. Just talkin about it makes me wanna do it again.lol

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i did one hg cycle a while bac and fvckn loved it man i was so cut i looked ill lol. If u wana get contest prep cut try gh/slin/pgcl and watch wtf happens in just a wk

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i did one hg cycle a while bac and fvckn loved it man i was so cut i looked ill lol. If u wana get contest prep cut try gh/slin/pgcl and watch wtf happens in just a wk
    Is that you in your avatar? If yes, no flame but i would expect you to be a lot bigger considering all the compounds you say you've been on

Gappa is offline Member
    i dont like playing with insulin . messin with the HTPA is quite enough. start messing with pancreatic action and your body's insulin response can get a little scary especially if you overdo it. If you have ever been into insulin shock you will know what i speak of.
    whatz PGCL??

'Fairly inexpensive from the pharmacy too?', you're either donald trump or you're full of shit. I've never seen pharm grade HGH for less than $10/iu.

mccannman is offline New Member
    what brand of hgh are u taking? and did u get it from a phrama or online?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    diet, diet, diet... that's your ultimate fat loss

Gappa is offline Member
    of course diet. my diet is always on. Chicken and sweet potatoes for cutting and Chix,rice and beans for bulking. Plus Beverly intl supps, creatine, liver tabs, and aminos.
    I took Jintropin, and Serostim. I really liked the Jintropin.
    This time I am looking at Nutropin or Humatrope, not sure which to go with this time. Still gotta do some research. Last time I got it thru the internet, this time everything I have got right from my doc. I have a really good doc now, although there are many things US pharmacies don't carry. I don't have to worry about any legality issues.

flyin2jz is offline Junior Member
    Ive gotta know what you said to the doc that would prescribe hgh? thanks bro.

Gappa is offline Member
    well can be a big difference between street price and legit price. You got some middleman peddlin wanting to make a buck or get his shit for a lower price. IYKWIM... I own a corporation too, I ain't Donald Trump but I do quite well. Y'all gotta agree even saving a few hundred bucks can make a difference nowadays! Right Polska
    You have to find a "sympathetic" doctor mr flying2. Then you develop an understanding relationship then take a few blood tests and viola. HGH isn't a scheduled drug in the US so it is (at least for me) easier to obtain.

well can be a big difference between street price and legit price. You got some middleman peddlin wanting to make a buck or get his shit for a lower price. IYKWIM... I own a corporation too, I ain't Donald Trump but I do quite well. Y'all gotta agree even saving a few hundred bucks can make a difference nowadays! Right Polska
    It is all relative. if your pockets run deep enough and you can get pharm grade gear more power to ya.

Gappa is offline Member
    it's all pharm grade gear isn't it. I never heard of underground GH..have you? That stuff can't be synthesized fairly easily like test esters and derivatives of T. That's a recombinant DNA process that is quite complex. Correct???
    I may have to retract my former statement about my particular pharmacy being cheaper. Damn the price DOUBLED since the last time I checked prices, I went today actually. I think someone is running a game on me there. I will usually go to the pharmacy first to check price and avail and then take my request to the doctor. This time I may have to get the prescription and go online.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i notice very slight fat loss after about 12-15 weeks with hgh. its by no means a great fat loss drug
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    My diet is pretty clean and i am pretty lean. i am have never run any AS and am running HGH for the first time now. I have a pic up in the pic section and that is the day i started HGH.

I will post a pic after 6 weeks (the only change will be the HGH), 12 weeks etc... I am running 5 IUs a day.

Gappa is offline Member
    OK slide how long have you been on it so far? And have you lost any BF yet?
    PT are you sure you had good GH?
    thatz weird it totally shreds me FAST and thats still using a maint. diet with moderate carbs.

thatz weird it totally shreds me FAST and thats still using a maint. diet with moderate carbs.
    I just started not long ago so give me a few weeks to document any changes. I am using Hyges @ 5ui ED, i get very mild sides, but i am pretty sure my gear is legit. I think my body just handles HGH well.

I posted in the pics form and they guessed my BF at about 8-9% so we will see what happens. I it has been about 2 weeks and BF looks the same so far (as i would expect)

PT

trust me bro, i definatly have good hgh. i have been on hgh for a very, very long time
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Gappa is offline Member
    for me, slide after 2 weeks it hit real hard all at once. it was weird i looked in the mirror one day and i was ripped...

for me, slide after 2 weeks it hit real hard all at once. it was weird i looked in the mirror one day and i was ripped...
    haha sweet. those results are atypical, but a guy can hope cant he

PT

i say BS on this note. there is no way this is possible. i have been on hgh for years and i can say for a fact that there is not a bloody chance in hell that you got ripped in 2 weeks from hgh or any drug for that. if that was possible then why would bdybuilders have to go thru hell for 16 weeks leading up to a comp.? why not just start hgh 3 weeks out and get ripped?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information