Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gappa is offline Member
    i am super sensitive to ANY drug I take. I get great results from extremely small amounts of AS. This only happened like this the very first time I took it. The second time I did it it took a little longer.
    and you mean to tell me that site injecting with GH don't do squat?? I could tell the next day which site I had put it in...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriboy View Post
    With us you can stay energized and lively all the time.
    With us you can keep your beauty and be able to do your duty.
    Amazing New Products launch!

Slide is offline Associate Member
    So it has been a few weeks of HGH and i have noticed that i have lost a minor amount of fat at the injection site (very minor nothing drastic). I inject right below my belly button and it has gotten leaner. It it not huge difference, but to someone that sees their own stomach everyday i can tell.

So far i am also up 3 lbs, while also getting leaner. So far so good. I am not saying this is all do to the HGH, but probably a combo of the HGH, IGF and T4.
    Last edited by Slide; 05-14-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Gappa is offline Member
    HGH did prove one thing to me for a fact. It is possible to gain lean mass and drop BF at the same time. Many will say it can't be done even by dieting. They say your diet will only let you go one way or the other and to gain LM you have to put on a little fat too.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    HGH did prove one thing to me for a fact. It is possible to gain lean mass and drop BF at the same time. Many will say it can't be done even by dieting. They say your diet will only let you go one way or the other and to gain LM you have to put on a little fat too.
    Yup. HGH is great for that. You can bulk clean and lose body fat at the same time.

ckshowtime is offline New Member
    I am thinking I might have to look into HGH after getting some blood work done. I work out regularly, and I eat pretty well and I can't lose body fat to save my life. I could care less about losing weight, I just want to lose the body fat. Cost is a concern for me, but if anyone would like to PM and offer some guidance I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ckshowtime View Post
    I am thinking I might have to look into HGH after getting some blood work done. I work out regularly, and I eat pretty well and I can't lose body fat to save my life. I could care less about losing weight, I just want to lose the body fat. Cost is a concern for me, but if anyone would like to PM and offer some guidance I would greatly appreciate it.
    Your first post and you're source fishing? I hope you have fun getting scammed

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Your first post and you're source fishing? I hope you have fun getting scammed
    Call me a newbie, because in this area I am, but what exactly would you prefer me to do to find out how to get started? I have read a TON of articles on here by people a lot more educated and experienced than I am, wouldn't it be stupid NOT to tap into that resource?

EDIT: I did a search for source fishing on this forum, obviously that is something a lot of first time posters get accused of, and not what I was trying to accomplish. I don't want anyone to point me to where they might acquire their "gear". I am only looking for a nudge in the right direction of how to get started. There is a lot of great reading material on this site, but that doesn't mean I am going to understand it all right away.
    Last edited by ckshowtime; 05-12-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckshowtime View Post
    Call me a newbie, because in this area I am, but what exactly would you prefer me to do to find out how to get started? I have read a TON of articles on here by people a lot more educated and experienced than I am, wouldn't it be stupid NOT to tap into that resource?

EDIT: I did a search for source fishing on this forum, obviously that is something a lot of first time posters get accused of, and not what I was trying to accomplish. I don't want anyone to point me to where they might acquire their "gear". I am only looking for a nudge in the right direction of how to get started. There is a lot of great reading material on this site, but that doesn't mean I am going to understand it all right away.
    Why would you want someone to point you in the right direction via PM? You can start your own thread with questions or better yet read all the educational threads on here and make use of the search button. The way you worded your post sounded like you were fishing for a source.

Let me give you some advice: If cost is a concern to you then HGH is not what you're after. Let me steer you to the diet forum: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/. This is where you want to start. "Working out regularly and eat pretty well" is subjective. What some people think is a good diet is absolute shit. If you're not losing bodyfat naturally you are doing something wrong. I suggest you start there.

HGH is not something for a newbie to dabble in. It is not a magic bullet. You want to make sure your training and diet are up to par first.

What are your stats? Age? weight? goals?

Gappa is offline Member
    yeah polska not magic.. But pretty darn close..lol

Well I read a beginners thread and I thought it said not to ask a bunch of questions out in the open, to operate through PM. I might have read it wrong, no big deal.

Basically I am pretty consistent with my cardio, and I had to lay off the weights because of a shoulder problem. I started doing P90X a couple weeks ago and I like it so far, but I am feeling better and ready to hit the weights again. My diet is pretty basic mostly protein and not a lot of carbs at this point. It doesn't matter what I do diet wise, I just can't seem to cut this body fat for nothing. I don't get to extreme with the diet because I am a pretty picky eater. I always fall back on the eggs, tuna, chicken, protein drinks routine.

Age = 31
    Height = 5'7"
    Weight = 192
    BF = 26% (digital scale)

I am not real concerned with my weight, I used to body build about 10 years ago and I put on some good muscle mass back then. I maintained the size but slowly got fat around the mid section as the married years went by. Thus is my problem, mentally I know it takes more than a couple weeks to see results but it is taxing me to see all the effort and no results over and over again.

Forgot to put my goals in there.

Weight = 170 would be great as long as I don't get to skinny looking.
    BF = 10 - 15%
    Last edited by ckshowtime; 05-13-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Goals

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post

So far i am also up 3 lbs, while also getting leaner. So far so good. I am not saying this is all do to the HGH, but probably a combo of the HGH, IGF and T3.
    i see youre using hgh along with T3.... didnt you say that t4 should be used with gh and T3 would be a bad idea????

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Yes it was a typo, i will change it. sorry...

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is bs... gappa arent you the same guy stealing pix from other sites and saying "look at my fridge" or somthing like that. with like 50+ kits in it... what a joke

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    Yes it was a typo, i will change it. sorry...
    good! just when i thought i had it all figured out finally u go and switch it up on me! lol

turbo2.0 is offline New Member
    What kind of HGH is best for lossing BF? What should a IU cost?

turbo2.0 is offline New Member
    are you getting ur stuff on line or mex? Trying to get some here soon but when i went to tj I thinkit was fake..

Gappa is offline Member
    That's my suppliers fridge! I never said it was mine. I have enough to last me about 9 months right now.. Or unless my man was BSing me but his shit is good so who gives a fvck.. I posted it because it looked sooo good!

That's my suppliers fridge! I never said it was mine. I have enough to last me about 9 months right now.. Or unless my man was BSing me but his shit is good so who gives a fvck.. I posted it because it looked sooo good!
    your full of s**t too... cuz you said "im such a pack rat" like you had so much gh in your fridge.. what grade are you really in?? ill give you 11th tops

And the plot thickens.

this kid is full of crap... ive been on this board for years.. ive seen it all.. hes either trying to get noobs to ask for his suppliers email so he can rip you off.. or hes just so freekin bored out his adolescent mind that he thinks its cool to try and show off.... either way its a total waste of everyones time... "gets shreded in two weeks on gh".. gimme a fvckin break

icepick27 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gappa View Post
    the last time i took growth was about 5 years ago. Within two weeks of taking it i was shredded. Just a guesstimation %12bf to about %6bf starting with 2iued and ending with 5iued over a 5 month period. I did two months on 1 month off then two back on.
    My diet was spot on but it was so effortless to loose fat.
    My doctor will give me a script for nutropin and i am considering it again.
    I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with hgh??
    ive been on gh for about two weeks and i definlitly lost body fat already, i just noticed 2 vains on muy lower stomach .. 5 ius a day

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i am super sensitive to ANY drug I take. I get great results from extremely small amounts of AS. This only happened like this the very first time I took it. The second time I did it it took a little longer.
    and you mean to tell me that site injecting with GH don't do squat?? I could tell the next day which site I had put it in...

i can gurentee you it does squat and there are studies to prove it. the only people who think site injections work are people with guts who are just praying it works because nothing else seems to. if you know anything about hgh you would understand why your statement is 100% false. i have been doing this crap for years so dont think your going to get over on me like you can some 17 year old friend of yours
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with PT. I have taken hgh for nearly 4 years now in dosages from 4 to 12 ius per day. I have tried the 3 shot per week protocol at 16 ius each shot and i have always injected in the lower abdomen where i have a small pouch of fat i would love to loose . This has never shown any change what so ever. If i put on weight all over it increases ,if i loose all over it decreases but no site fat loss unfortunately.Just my experiences.

icepick27 is offline Member
    I don't know ,about the spot injections ,or if they work iam just commenting on , that I def noticed fat loss and a lean look already

raoulduke is offline New Member
    What happened when you stopped? Did the fat come back at all?

see that's exactly what im talkin about. 2 weeks on and shredded 2 the bone. I was putting it everywhere, in my lower back, in my glutes, my pecs.
    It did make me have to crack my neck all the time which I still have, possibly due to bone growth in my spine?? But damn it made me feel good. Just talkin about it makes me wanna do it again.lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information