ciscoccie is offline Junior Member

Has anybody seen these blue tops

Just like to check if this is legit, if anybody seen these types of blue tops from
    ****** Pharmaceuticals, it comes unlable but inside a white box with label outside the box
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anybody seen these blue tops-100_0424.jpg   Has anybody seen these blue tops-100_0425.jpg  
    Last edited by PT; 05-04-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: lab name

jfalco is offline Member
    I have some that look similar, but don't have the label on the box. Label could be made in about 30 seconds, so I wouldn't be surprised if we have the same thing.

I have no idea if mine are real. I used them for about 4 week at 5ius a day before I realized that I didn't have enough to do shit and decided to save them for when I had more. Mine didn't have a very strong vacuum. I had to push the plunger to get water in. I did experience tingling in my hands, and all my friends said if you experience this side then it is real.

using for about 2 weeks, only 2ius a Day, not feeling anything at this point.
    I do have friends that bought from the same source and are seeing results,
    but you are never sure.. thanks for the reply

jfalco is offline Member
    I'm a strong believer in placebo effect and HGH is so mild I don't trust my friends when the say how good it works.

agree, let me know if you notice any other results, I will do the same
    thanks

jfalco is offline Member
    Sorry I discontinued use, but I would like to hear about your results. If you remember, shoot me a pm in a couple of months when you should know if it's working.

Gappa is offline Member
    one way to tell... do a higher dose like 8iu or even higher I hit one at 12iu one time to do a check. Almost 100% of the time you will get what I call the "GH carpal tunnel syndrome" It almost causes a binding in your wrists and feels like it is cutting off the blood supply to your hands making them feel like they are falling asleep.

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    one way to tell... do a higher dose like 8iu or even higher I hit one at 12iu one time to do a check. Almost 100% of the time you will get what I call the "GH carpal tunnel syndrome" It almost causes a binding in your wrists and feels like it is cutting off the blood supply to your hands making them feel like they are falling asleep.
    I got this side at 5ius. Does that mean is is def legit?

Gappa is offline Member
    fvcin right! I say a "high" dose 8-12iu but you are quite correct I am the same as you especially if my "tolerance" isn't built I have had it as low as 4-5iu also.
    That hand tingling is a hallmark side of GH

I will try that today, but yesterday I inject the same dose 2iu, and today is sore again
    used new needles, not cold, and completely new batch..it is sore on the injection area
    with a hard spot under the skin.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be reverse when you discontinue the HGH?

Gappa is offline Member
    I have heard about the red welt issue not quite sure if anyone knows what to make of it.
    It isn't real carpal tunnel syndrome bro. Thats what I call the tingling hands that come with a larger dose.

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    Could be some IGF i once had

CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member
    Looks like standard Chinese Blue top HGH with a label added to the box

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    these are keifei (sp) generic blue tops relabeled... Ive used them and loved them - these and the yellow tops seem to be very similiar.. top notch IF thats what they are... i had great results from them.. its all about your source tho really.. mines been around for some time so im trust what im getting and so far have never got bogus stuff...
    good luck man - seems like thats what it is as Smithjp1 said

skeldno is offline Member
    yeah i agree generic blue tops i have some in the fridge now they look the same

thanks guys, I really appreciated, I will continue with my cycle and will be posting updates

NOVETE is offline New Member
    bluetops are almost the same excecpt differing from the caps,dosage,sure it is Chinese stuff

Gappa is offline Member
    Hey check out the first pic. there is a CIII marking on the box. HGH is not a scheduled substance! WTF?

Gappa is offline Member
    also the C designation is only used in the US correct?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ciscoccie View Post
    Just like to check if this is legit, if anybody seen these types of blue tops from
    ****** Pharmaceuticals, it comes unlable but inside a white box with label outside the box
    thanks
    Ive seen the blue tops but the label is not familiar

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Hey check out the first pic. there is a CIII marking on the box. HGH is not a scheduled substance! WTF?
    ITS Definitely an "UGL" that has relabeled the stuff from china, there is alot of that lately

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    also the C designation is only used in the US correct?
    They have/had bills to try to make it Schedule III but I am not aware that they have passed. Its not listed on the FDA website schedule III. And yes I think the C is only used in the US.

Gappa is offline Member
    problem is the children that need it are going to have a hard time getting it and that is supposedly why congress has stalled on it...

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    problem is the children that need it are going to have a hard time getting it and that is supposedly why congress has stalled on it...
    I disagree. If there is a legitamate use for it...such as the case for children...it wouldnt matter. Making a drug controlled makes it harder for people who dont really need it get it...of course you can make an arguement about someone who has back pain has a hard time getting percocet or whatever...but the point is if it is made C III I dont think that will effect children getting it at all...not that i am a fan of it being C III .

hulk1747 is offline New Member
    You've seen one blue top you've seen them all lol

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member

no labels common?

i have never seen it without labels, this common?

drew489 is offline New Member
    I have blue tops but the H doesn't look that thick. Mine looks a little thinner and has a slight sparkle to it.

txrip80 is offline New Member
    Those Blue Tops look legit, usually generic somatropin. Make sure there is a vaccuum and the powder is compressed.

should notice improvements within a week, noticeable vascularity and definition will start to improve after 2-3 months......6 months is when the real effects start to show

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Look like the ones i used for about 15 months,labels mean nothing when it comes to generics. Mine all had strong vacuum but again i would want to feel my normal sides in my hands and feet . This would be my test. Just switched to green tops and getting strong sides which is enough for me .

did not notice any vaccum on does, but my hand are numb as hell at night
    only 2iu a day

bigT43 is offline New Member
    hello people I recently got a blue top kit from a freind...

its my second day taking the stuff and yesterday I took 2 ius and to day I took 5..... today I felt good .. i don't know if this is mental or real?.. like My mood was good and had energy.. but When i did cardio my heart rate went up very fast... I was breathing more heavily then normal also.... is this normal? I am trying to get my cardio better not hurt it .. someone let me know . by the way im 20 yrs old

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigT43 View Post
    hello people I recently got a blue top kit from a freind...

its my second day taking the stuff and yesterday I took 2 ius and to day I took 5..... today I felt good .. i don't know if this is mental or real?.. like My mood was good and had energy.. but When i did cardio my heart rate went up very fast... I was breathing more heavily then normal also.... is this normal? I am trying to get my cardio better not hurt it .. someone let me know . by the way im 20 yrs old
    to young for hgh

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i need a few more myself lol

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    to young for hgh
    Ya, I agree. What is the point of doing GH at 20? 5ius would do nothing for him. He would have to do 8ius+ to see any effect above his natty GH levels at that age. Too expensive and why not take advantage of the free GH your system is already producing for FREE. AAS would be the only thing that would make any sense but then his natty test levels are high too. But if he is going to take something anyway he might as well save a lot of $ and just buy a good AAS cycle.

Thread Information