Gappa is offline Member

went to see my doctor today...HGH

I went in for my regular bloodwork and YAY more T-Juice to add to the hoard...yes I am a pak-rat.lol. I started the GH conversation again. I already have the go ahead for GH but after checking the retail US pricing he and I decided we would see what other options exist. He said.. to my surprise HE wanted to do GH also!!!! He told me he has researched it extensively and wanted to start doing it himself and possibly adding GH anti-aging therapy to his practice. I feel quite lucky having a physician that is so "sympathetic" to my "unique" medical needs..lol
    It's no surprise, even my 65 year old dad loved doing GH..lol
    It really is a shame that pharm companies and retailers are so greedy there are so many older people that would benefit from HGH therapy.
    whacha all think? pretty surprising huh??

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I need to switch docs . Good for you bud

liable is offline Associate Member
    i need your doc

Gappa is offline Member
    my sister found him first!! she's like Ms. Pac Man for xanax and adderall.. she also has "pain" every once and awhile(yeah right)lol
    No everything is on the up and up really. He does all the bloods, EKG's, sonograms,heart imaging. He even wanted to sonogram my nads..I had to bs my way outta that! although the female staff is not shabby so ma-b that wouldn't have been too bad..

Gappa is offline Member
    I must add!
    He does nothing illegal. All testing is done right. He just understands that as an adult you should be able to get the meds that you think can help improve your life. America is a free country and these other quack nazi med regimes keep people like us having to resort to illegal means to do what we are going to do regardless. Well it shouldn't have to be that way. I have been thru too much BS with these stingy nazi dr's that won't share their scrip pad paper.lol

Gappa is offline Member
    I just wish there was more variety with US pharm retailers. Kinda like a roidmonger's candy store but we have to be happy with what we got.lol

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    my doc is the same way, i sought him out after years of talking to different people...anti-aging, mesotherapy, stretching under sedation are all areas he practices in- very impressive guy. He wont prescribe me gh, test, etc. because my body does not require it, he does however realize that i am going to do what i am going to do regardless, so he just monitors me along the way while providing useful, professional tips.

Gappa is offline Member
    I suffered from horrible depression for years and couldn't figure out why.. As soon as I started TRT it went away completely. My test was at 350ngdl it should be about 700ngdl for age bracket 25-35. Dutch, what was YOUR level at?????
    A little secret.. almost anyone who has ever used EXO test for an extended period will have degraded nad function to some degree... Once you do it you are almost never exactly the same..

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    You have a script for HGH but your using generic blues??

Gappa is offline Member
    I am not using generics.. I have a script but the pharmacy prices in the US are stupid expensive.. It is way cheaper to order from the chinks...
    But if I ever have any customs issues or johnny law ever comes knockin I have the paper.. I aint stupid I got too much to loose by doing somethin shady...

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    my doc is also very sympathetic to the use of HGH. He says to run it for life.

Gappa is offline Member
    I will now that I have a VERY cheap unending suppy.. My doc and I have already started the process for bulk import and HGH therapy through his clinic...
    hey liz check out my post of "the fridge"

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    gappa...sorry took so long for response...last time i ran test was about a year ago. had my levels between 3000-3500....recent gh level was 225...been runnin 3iu day for 6months....my doc also thinks i should take it for life

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    I am not using generics.. I have a script but the pharmacy prices in the US are stupid expensive.. It is way cheaper to order from the chinks...
    But if I ever have any customs issues or johnny law ever comes knockin I have the paper.. I aint stupid I got too much to loose by doing somethin shady...
    That is funny . I remember the senator telling the media no one loves there mother more than him , Then passing a bill into law monopolizing drug prices to help seniors

Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    I will now that I have a VERY cheap unending suppy.. My doc and I have already started the process for bulk import and HGH therapy through his clinic...
    hey liz check out my post of "the fridge"
    If your doc is in the US, then he can't be that legit ... there is no way to import or distribute the 3rd world stuff through the legit channels. And there is no protection in having a script and then getting nails with 3rd world stuff. Granted, the slap on the hand might be a bit lighter, but it will end up a slap none the less. Anything you take in the US has to be approved by the FDA and approved for use in the good ol' US. Imports and the like will still land you in hot water ... be careful and be safe.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    If your doc is in the US, then he can't be that legit ... there is no way to import or distribute the 3rd world stuff through the legit channels. And there is no protection in having a script and then getting nails with 3rd world stuff. Granted, the slap on the hand might be a bit lighter, but it will end up a slap none the less. Anything you take in the US has to be approved by the FDA and approved for use in the good ol' US. Imports and the like will still land you in hot water ... be careful and be safe.
    He's not saying that he is getting it legally bro.

This is the same with my step-dad. He has a script for GH, but rather then getting it through the "legal-routes" he just pays to import it himself (which is still illegal)...

But think about it this way, do you actually think costumes / the DEA are going to care about a 65 year old man importing like 1000iu of GH per year? nah man, they've got much bigger things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by dontwannabold View Post
    That is funny . I remember the senator telling the media no one loves there mother more than him , Then passing a bill into law monopolizing drug prices to help seniors
    The drug companies are SO generous to our lawmakers, that though never admitted, they (the lawmakers) are definitely in the drug companies pocket. They write their own ticket. Granted they are entitled to recapture their research and development costs, but enough is enough.

At some point, you hope that a group of people ... honest, not self-serving, logical their decision process which is based on REAL facts, would come into power for long enough to actually straighten things out. Unfortunately, I don't see that in my lifetime. Money, Greed, Corruption, and Power rule ... don't let anyone try to blow smoke up your rear and tell you otherwise. We just as well change the definition of capitalism as such.

Thread Information