Thread: Orange tops

Padsterdog is offline New Member

Talking Orange tops

First try on HGH, Anyone had/tried Orange tops with FLIP OFF on the cap???????? REAL/FAKE
    I have taken 4IU's two days on the bounce about 8.00p.m, Bad heads (pressure), freaky dreams, lack of sleep, no feeling in my right hand half the night......

Fire away at the first time numpty........ So many posts/threads contradict time to use it whats fake/real so on so on............

JimInAK is offline Member
    The only way I know to tell if you have HGH with absolute certainty is to take an IGF-1 blood test before you start and then several days after taking HGH. At 4iu, your IGF-1 level should increase about 20% after three or four 4 iu doses and after 30 days you should see a significant increase.

I can understand your hand being a bit tingly or somewhat numb, but if I had no feeling I would be seriously concerned and at the very least I would reduce my dosage or quit until I came up with a solid plan. Those sides seem pretty extreme, but if your HGH was really good and you were sensitive to it, I could understand how you are reacting to too high of a dose.

Just my opinion though...

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    20 iu vials?

Quote Originally Posted by rawdog View Post
    20 iu vials?
    8IU bottles!!!!!!!, after reading a few more posts I think I may try to take it in 2x2IU's per day, not too close to bed time. Also one post suggests taking 1hr before/after foods. I am keen to carry on taking it to supplement my ongoing rehab of my shoulder problem.

More ideas please, thanks for the comments so far guys, only ever taken mainstream supplements so maybe I am freaking myself out a little too
    Last edited by Padsterdog; 03-24-2009 at 09:38 AM.

gman849 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Padsterdog View Post
    First try on HGH, Anyone had/tried Orange tops with FLIP OFF on the cap???????? REAL/FAKE
    I have taken 4IU's two days on the bounce about 8.00p.m, Bad heads (pressure), freaky dreams, lack of sleep, no feeling in my right hand half the night......

Fire away at the first time numpty........ So many posts/threads contradict time to use it whats fake/real so on so on............
    Dude they sound good to me i had the same experience first time with an US name brand............The dreams get better. Bad Heads?

One month in

The dreams did get better. Maybe just a bit spooked from my first try on anything other than mainstream stuff.

Shoulder injury coming on a treat. Is it down to the second surgery or the HGH????????????

Govaga is offline New Member
    NOT ALLOWED -Gear

petethemanc is offline Banned
    I have orange tops myself from a source that i trust 100%. Are yours vacuum sealed and 20iu per vial? if so then they are 100% gtg.

Not 20's, 8iu bottles. I still feel like the shoulder is on the mend which was my prime reason for taking HGH. I intend to continue taking it for 6 month like so many Guru's on here say I'm stepping up my training up and putting in some good miles on the bike. Its all good....May throw a couple of ml of Deca in with it for the last 12 week or so.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    the only orange tops i ever had were UGL relabels and totally crap! not to say yours arent good - as stated above bro, get the test if you arent sure -
    and are you taking it by itself? ...hope you arent throwing in DECA by itself with it .... you are asking for problems man

NOVETE is offline New Member
    bluetops could come grey,orange,brown tops and so on for attractive purpose,fake or real? sounds it works in your blood.

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    the only orange tops i ever had were UGL relabels and totally crap! not to say yours arent good - as stated above bro, get the test if you arent sure -
    and are you taking it by itself? ...hope you arent throwing in DECA by itself with it .... you are asking for problems man
    More info then please, what do you or others suggest taking alongside the growth. I'm not after the bloated size look. Good frame with average to low bodyfat is my goal.

Thread Information