r18k is offline New Member

Going to the Hospital

I had been on Blue Caps for a week, 5 days on @ 2 iu diluted in bac water.

Since then, Ive had a fever ranging from 100-102 and the only thing to bring it down is Advil.

These are my symptoms. I start getting the chills, light headed and really fatigued. After taking 800mg of Advil, it takes about an hour to kick in where I'll proceed to get really hot and sweat excessively for about an hour. My temperature drops to normal temp.

About 5 hours later, same exact symptoms occur again. It has been the 5th day with a fever. Should I go to the hospital? If so, will there be any problems if I tell the doctor that I've been using HGH?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I always say if your asking a Q about going to the dr you already know that you need to go

I went to the doctor on Monday when I first had symptoms thinking it was the flu, but I was tested for Flu Type A and B, but results came back negative.

I was reading about test flu (sus flu) where an increase in test levels can cause flu like symptoms but I was taking Blue Cap HGH--does HGH raise test levels?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think so

txrip80 is offline New Member
    How reliable is your HGH source??

HCG is a popular substitute for HGH, and if it is HCG and you are taking that much thinking it is HGH then it would def raise your test levels high enough to give you "test flu

I would double check your source and make sure its HGH and not HCG

JimInAK is offline Member
    You can reconstitute a little of your HGH and apply that to a pregnancy test strip. If is shows positive (pregnant), then you have HCG , not HGH.

I check mine that way, just to be sure they didn't bait and switch me....

Since taking HGH, I almost never get a cold or the flu. I don't know if that's by chance or what, but I do seem to feel much better on HGH.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r18k View Post
    I had been on Blue Caps for a week, 5 days on @ 2 iu diluted in bac water.

Since then, Ive had a fever ranging from 100-102 and the only thing to bring it down is Advil.

These are my symptoms. I start getting the chills, light headed and really fatigued. After taking 800mg of Advil, it takes about an hour to kick in where I'll proceed to get really hot and sweat excessively for about an hour. My temperature drops to normal temp.

About 5 hours later, same exact symptoms occur again. It has been the 5th day with a fever. Should I go to the hospital? If so, will there be any problems if I tell the doctor that I've been using HGH?
    hey bro to answer q. about going and telling him about hgh you will be fine they cant doing anything. im 100% positive

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    swine flu

nah, tests luckily came back negative =)

Quote Originally Posted by txrip80 View Post
    How reliable is your HGH source??

HCG is a popular substitute for HGH, and if it is HCG and you are taking that much thinking it is HGH then it would def raise your test levels high enough to give you "test flu

I would double check your source and make sure its HGH and not HCG
    The source wasn't very reliable. Never answered my phone calls after purchase, and only gave me 40iu for a 1/2 cycle. After taking the 1st vial, I ended up getting incredibly sick. They are real generic blue caps, but maybe my body wasn't taking it well.

May need to look for a new source. Can anyone help me out?

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    You need to acquire +100 quality posts or 90 days to get a source check from a willing vet or mod. No asking for sources.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you went to the hospital for a 101-102 degree fever? lol. i would love to know what are in your vials. your body was fighting off whatever you shot into yourself and thats why your temp went up. i would toss them in the garbage and find a new source.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    You need to acquire +100 quality posts or 90 days to get a source check from a willing vet or mod. No asking for sources.
    looks like you'll be getting to knowing me then

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you went to the hospital for a 101-102 degree fever? lol. i would love to know what are in your vials. your body was fighting off whatever you shot into yourself and thats why your temp went up. i would toss them in the garbage and find a new source.
    those vials were expensive. is there anyway to bake to clean the vials in the oven or something? its not so easy for me to find a new source. especially with this being my first encounter with a source who was sketchy as shit, and after shorting me 1 vial, he never even answered phone calls about questions i had about the hgh.

I dont know if my illness was for sure because of the hgh. it could have been some viral thing that my body had to fight off.

it was weird though because symptoms didnt occur until the end of the week, rather than me reading on different forums from people saying that they were experiencing flu-like symptoms right after their shot.

i was feeling really healthy that week and working out 4-5 of the 7 days. nothing intensive, arms/legs one day,chest one, shoulders one, then running one, but on the 7th day my dad woke me up after only 6 hours sleep and i felt really shitty and groggy. went to breakfast, came back, took some advil, went back to bed. woke up feeling great, but i did realize i was sweating (which is usually normal for me when i nap).

but after that, it went completely downhill. at that point i would get the chills, get really tired, start getting a bad heach ache and run a high fever. i was weak and unable to perform work. i would have to take 4 advils to calm my fever. i would sweat for an hr though. but after that, i felt completely normal for about 4-5 hrs when the advil wore off, then it was like a loop. same exact symptoms again. this continued for 6 consecutive days. yes, i went to the hospital, and yes, i was scared. i had blood drawn twice.

i didnt know what it was from, but i went to the doctor and they tested me for FLU type A and B, results negative. tested me for mono, negative.
    went back to the doc on the 5th day still with a fever, but was noticeably feeling better. today is my 14th day after experimenting with hgh, and i dont know if it was because of this hgh or not, but i think that this experiment may be close to over.
    Last edited by r18k; 05-24-2009 at 03:14 PM.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    im with PT on this one.. throw that crap in the garbage. that is never a normal reaction to hgh.. what ever you have is bunk

again, dont know for sure its because of the hgh

Thread Information