Thread: IGF measurement

Gmoney69 is offline New Member

IGF measurement

hey guys , i have 1mg of igf long r3 in 1ml of BA, my first question is i got it shipped like that , it took 3 days to get, do u think its still okay w/o being in a fridge 4 that long? it is now..

also i have 1ML slin pins , 100 units, 50 little lines on it. Each tiny line represents 20MCG correct?

i miss calculated and iv been filling the pin up to the "20" mark on the needle thinking that was 40MCG and used it at 200mcg a day for two days should i be worried i know thats wayyy to high

thanks for the help guys..

bump, anyone??

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    your solution is good only for 10days max !
    after you should mix it with steril water, the concentration is too big !
    and to finish 200mcg you will not die

10 days max? hmm, well iv had it for two weeks and started 2 days ago on 200mcg, i gained almost 4 lbs so i guess its still good..

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    the igf will never give you 4lbs in such short time.
    the solution is not activ anymore.

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    The 20IU mark on the pin would represent 200mcg's of IGF based on the concentration stated of 1mg/1ml. But im not sure if you mean the 20 IU line since if you assumed this to be 40mcg and then calculated a 200mcg does you would have shot the entire 1mg. Its probably not good anymore anyway. And there is no way in hell you would gain 4 lbs in 2 days. Impossible.

i deff gained almost 4lbs, im not saying its all from the IGF, i just got back from vacation and i started my normal diet again so i think thats why i gained weight again..

i bought the igf suspended in BA from the source, online, then they shipped it, so you guys are saying its not good even before they shipped it? i dont understand..

1mg Australian Long-R3-IGF-1(Suspended in Benzyl Alcohol) is what i have,, it has been in my fridge since i received it, should i just finish the cycle or its a waste now?

also each small "line" on my pin is 20mcg correct? thanks guys

also i think it is still potent because i had a huge headache after . i dont have any experience with this stuff so idk ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney69 View Post
    i deff gained almost 4lbs, im not saying its all from the IGF, i just got back from vacation and i started my normal diet again so i think thats why i gained weight again..

i bought the igf suspended in BA from the source, online, then they shipped it, so you guys are saying its not good even before they shipped it? i dont understand..

1mg Australian Long-R3-IGF-1(Suspended in Benzyl Alcohol) is what i have,, it has been in my fridge since i received it, should i just finish the cycle or its a waste now?

also each small "line" on my pin is 20mcg correct? thanks guys
    Each line on your pin represents a volume. Depending on the concentration of your solution you are able to calculate the mass contained in that volume. You said you where using 100IU insulin syringes correct? They are graduated and should have a number next to the lines such as 10, 20, 30 and so on all the way up to 100IU's. So if you stick with your existing concentration of 1mg/ml as you alledge it came, the 10IU line on your pin will contain 100mcg of IGF-1.

ok thank you, do you guys think it is wasted?

idk if its mental but i deff see results

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney69 View Post
    ok thank you, do you guys think it is wasted?

idk if its mental but i deff see results
    idk honestly. Im not sure what the stability of igf-1 is in BA. The reason why I thought it was strange is because in this part of the world you get it lypholized like hgh is. It is much more stable in that form. Also we can reconstitute it to any concentration we chose and with any diluent we chose. I use BW because for me i use it quick...other people use AA to keep it stable for up to a year. Do some research.

everyone seems to have there opinions on this peptide it seems..

i contacted the company, said it was safe up to 3 weeks before putting it in the fridge / freezer. they also said i dont have to dilute it anymore if i dont want 2, it does sting the bi's a little tho haha.. i guess ill see how these two bottles go

Slide is offline Associate Member
    i used BW and it was fine. I think you are okay, just keep in the fridge.

I would not go over 100mcg however (i know it was a mistake). this stuff takes a while to work, you have to give it some time.

okay thanks..

cant wait for it to kick in, i also just started my cycle today. 100mg tren , 100mg mast, 100 mg prop EOD, and 40mg winny ED. .25 armidex ED

should be a nice cycle, hoping to lose BF and gain muscle ..

Thread Information