tehpish is offline Junior Member

orals a good idea ?

no not that kind of oral !

After I shed some more pounds off my fat ass I am going to consider taking a oral cycle , from what I have read it adds only a small amount of mass with less risky sides then the real deal and assists with fat loss/muscle gain . anvar/tbol combo w/ pct follow up ( even though i already need gyno surgery) , all the while on 6 iu hgh ED and T4 .

Any comments on this would be awesome. I think just buying the junk and keeping it around will motivate me more. ha ha thanks all for reading any feedback would b awesome

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpish View Post
    no not that kind of oral !

After I shed some more pounds off my fat ass I am going to consider taking a oral cycle , from what I have read it adds only a small amount of mass with less risky sides then the real deal and assists with fat loss/muscle gain . anvar/tbol combo w/ pct follow up ( even though i already need gyno surgery) , all the while on 6 iu hgh ED and T4 .

Any comments on this would be awesome. I think just buying the junk and keeping it around will motivate me more. ha ha thanks all for reading any feedback would b awesome
    Anavar and tbol do not aromatize (convert into estrogen) easily or at all. Since you have gyno you should be on nolvadex with any cycle. GH can also unleash gyno. You need to concentrate on a clean diet first, I'm sure you know that, cardio and hard training. Your diet is the culprit. Am I right? Diet is the hardest part, I know.

grrrrr yeah i need to clean up my diet... but....are these orals even worth it? i don't want to be a beast and the effects they have seem pretty subtle. thanks for the feedback seattle. nice avatar btw

ordered some....damn it was expensive... and i only got enough for a short cycle....hope i see some type of results . Ill update on my main thread.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    gotta run some test buddy

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the other sections also. Oral only is BAD and using oral or injection is even worse if you diet is not already GREAT and your body fat is down below 18%

Oral only also causes ED and if you dont drink a LOT of water and take supplements to help you kidney/liver function you can do irreversible damage.

Keep what you bought and save it until you are ready to run a cycle also use Test E or you will be sorry in the long run.

I need to research more about what to take to help kidney/liver function . So far I have just come across a lot of threads about people knowing what to take but not listing it. grrrr. Thanks for the feedback man.

Thread Information