kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Chinese Somatropin vs. American Somatropin

My first 5 days of HGH use was on the yellow top somatropin from China. I barely felt anything, maybe a slight pump throughout the day, but nothing much. My next 5 days was on Somatropin by Genotropin (brand name), and WOW! My body temperature went way up, to where my AC was at 71 degrees fahrenheit, and my fans were on full blast, and I still couldn't get cool enough. My energy levels were up, and I was moving through sets in my workout faster than I ever have. I felt I had a near full bicep pump after 1 set of pull downs. To those of you who say you don't notice anything on HGH until a couple of months, well...you've never had Genotropin. According to my father, this is the best HGH money can buy. I know I can't name prices, but I'll just say that it costs 5x more AT WHOLESALE PRICE than the chinese HGH off the street. Has anyone else ever used/heard of this stuff?

hello?

icepick27 is offline Member
    I felt real good off the yellow topps and dropped 3% body fat in less then 6 weeks I think that it is the best shit I ever took I never seen faster resaults in my life I went from being a bulky 220 to a big lean vainy 210 , I give it a APlus

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    I felt real good off the yellow topps and dropped 3% body fat in less then 6 weeks I think that it is the best shit I ever took I never seen faster resaults in my life I went from being a bulky 220 to a big lean vainy 210 , I give it a APlus
    I truly think that everyone should be on HGH, provided that they are okay to take it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had awesome results with both chinese blues and yellows. Dropped bodyfat like a mad man with no changes in diet and no cardio, and slept like a baby. Never tried the domestic HGH tho

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I've had awesome results with both chinese blues and yellows. Dropped bodyfat like a mad man with no changes in diet and no cardio, and slept like a baby. Never tried the domestic HGH tho
    Hey if ur getting great results on the chinese stuff then power to you, but my god Genotropin is just insane stuff.

I have used Genotropin (mostly their mini-quicks) for several years at a stretch, and have used Humatrope, Saizen, Serostim, Nutropin, and the like through the years. There is no question that the premier american brands (Humatrope, Genotropin, and to a little lesser degree Saizen and the others) are about as good as it gets. For the most part, they are more potent per IU than their 3rd world counter parts, and yes they are almost always exponentially more expensive. That being said, some of the more reputable offerings of the generic stuff is actually alright and for the money is probably a little better bang for the dollar. My guides were originally written with pretty conservative IU amounts of HGH because they were assuming prescription american brands. When the asian offerings started becoming the norm, I had to revise the guides and advice somewhat to suggest higher doses to achieve the same results.

As far as the effects, I don't think people would argue too much that the results begin right away with the first injection. Your body becomes insulin resistant, you begin burning fat for fuel as a result, the HGH is shuttling nutrients to your tissues, the HGH is sparking a IGF release from your liver ... the list goes on and that all happens from the first injection. What takes months to realize is definitive visible confirmation that all of this has been occurring. It is happening at a microscopic level, so it takes time for that to become visible to a significant amount ... but it has been happening all along none the less.

Enjoy your cycle, and best of luck with it.

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    When the asian offerings started becoming the norm, I had to revise the guides and advice somewhat to suggest higher doses to achieve the same results.
    That being said, what would be the blue top equivalent of 2iu Saizen?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    That being said, what would be the blue top equivalent of 2iu Saizen?
    That's impossible to answer accurately. Blue top is a generic term. There are top notch 191aa chinese blue tops, more commonly 192aa HGH, and blue tops that do not contain any HGH at all, and anything in between.

ciscoccie is offline Junior Member
    with all that being said, what is the recommended dosage for blue tops? I'm on it for 60 days 2iu a day, and till now did not see any results....

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    That's impossible to answer accurately. Blue top is a generic term. There are top notch 191aa chinese blue tops, more commonly 192aa HGH, and blue tops that do not contain any HGH at all, and anything in between.
    true

but all that being said...what would be the equivalent if the blue's are "top notch"?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    true

but all that being said...what would be the equivalent if the blue's are "top notch"?
    In my experimentation, it seems like the general trend would be another 1/2 again to doubling it. In other words, if it takes 2 IU's of Saizen, Genotropin, Humatrope or the like to get the job done, it would like take 3IU's (1/2 again) - 4IU's (double) of the generic to do the same job. With the bodybuilding applications, that is why you hear of more and more folks using 10IU's/ day and the like. My guides were suggesting 5IU's a day ... but of American HGH. Double that would be 10 ... the number that seems to actually yield those kind of results in the asian stuff.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, RedBaron, you are still here! Wow, good to see you old friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    OMG, RedBaron, you are still here! Wow, good to see you old friend.
    Great to see you too. I am still around ... just not as active in posting as I used to be. I have been experimenting on myself for a while now and dealing with some nagging injuries along the way. If I sort out anything of interest I will certainly write something to share what I find.

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    hi redbaron what do you think of omnitrope??i would appreciate your addvice.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Great to see you too. I am still around ... just not as active in posting as I used to be. I have been experimenting on myself for a while now and dealing with some nagging injuries along the way. If I sort out anything of interest I will certainly write something to share what I find.
    What injuries do you have right now? I just collected a slightly sprained ankle form wakeboarding (jumping) and a pulled hamstring from playing softball in the last 2 weeks. All in the left leg too.

Yes, it's great hearing from you again. I respect your knowledge.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    What injuries do you have right now? I just collected a slightly sprained ankle form wakeboarding (jumping) and a pulled hamstring from playing softball in the last 2 weeks. All in the left leg too.

Yes, it's great hearing from you again. I respect your knowledge.
    Welcome to being 40....

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Welcome to being 40....
    That is so true (unfortunately) ... and sorry for the slight sidestep in the thread ... now back to business.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdieselone View Post
    hi redbaron what do you think of omnitrope??i would appreciate your addvice.
    I haven't personally used Omnitrope, but from all indications it is the first "generic" HGH that has made it all the way through the FDA hurdles. This could save all of us baby boomers mucho $$$ if the tide turns and the people in power actually start thinking about things logically.

I never have understood how politicians can live with themselves. They will subsidize tobacco, and let you "choose" to destroy you life with it. They will personally engage in gross abuse of alcohol, and also let you "choose" to do the same. They will sit on there little glorified thrones and eat pig and beef fat to the point of running sludge through their arteries ... and all the time while they are making all of these great and noble decisions, they are MUCH more concerned that you might get healthy and live a little longer with HGH ... I mean those TERRIBLE side effects of losing fat and feeling better is SO much worse than all of that cigarette, booze, and fatty food stuff. At last count their subsidized and blessed substances are the leading cause of preventable deaths ... also at last count HGH (and steroids for that matter) probably aren't even on the list at all. Makes you wonder where their heads are.

If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny and laughable. At any rate, hopefully one say someone with at least half a brain will sort these things out logically. Until then, I doubt that potentially cheaper HGH through legitimate channels will happen at anywhere near a large scale.

Anyway, back to Omnitrope. I would say if you can get a script for it these days, then it will probably do as nice of a job as the other legitimate american HGH brands, and likely be a bit better than the 3rd world alternatives.

thanks for your response ..i have been using genetech green caps for over ten years ..(to answer your questions before you ask ..price has never been an issue for me ..i only was concerned with quallty.and source).switched to nordi pins for about 4 mths and then switched to omintrope last mth ..i cant tell the differnce from the genetech ,,i mean ive only been taking 1 iu a day 6 dasy on 1 off i love the stuff ..honestly ..hgh is the best way to main gains period between aas programs .
    ive had access to 2 i.u a day ive never used it ..im think at the price of omnitrope i may just start with 2 and see what happens ..ill let you know what happens in a month or so..
    i keep telling pppl to take your time on hgh ..but everyone wants results in 5 secs..with growth,,,,,,it only gets better with time .:

thanks for your response ..i have been using genetech green caps for over ten years ..(to answer your questions before you ask ..price has never been an issue for me ..i only was concerned with quallty.and source).switched to nordi pins for about 4 mths and then switched to omintrope last mth ..i cant tell the differnce from the genetech ,,i mean ive only been taking 1 iu a day 6 dasy on 1 off i love the stuff ..honestly ..hgh is the best way to main gains period between aas programs .
    ive had access to 2 i.u a day ive never used it ..im think at the price of omnitrope i may just start with 2 and see what happens ..ill let you know what happens in a month or so..
    i keep telling pppl to take your time on hgh ..but everyone wants results in 5 secs..with growth,,,,,,it only gets better with time .:

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    have anyone try glotropin from GH?

Thread Information