GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Feel real light headed As if im about to pass out

I just got back from the gym. Im currently on 5ius of gh alone a day. I switched my gh brand a few days ago to a russian brand which i guess is more potent than the old brand i was doing. Can excessive dosages of gh cause nausia and dizzyness and things in that nature. I just had a lot of carbs post work out so i don't think its my suger levels. btw i had sinus and nose surgery 18 days ago. Last thursday i end up in emergency for excessive bleeding from my nose. I wanna know if its just part of my recovery passed the surgery or is it side effects of too much gh?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    dude sinus surgery sucks ... are you on pain meds

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    bro you wrote simmilar post the other day. nobody is a physian here that im aware of. if you have a medical problem go see the doc right away.

bro these ****in docs don't know anything. I went last week did full blood test on everything but the results won't come in till the end of this week. All the physicians tell me is don't train or workout. But i've been doing nothing for the last 3weeks and im going mental. I post this to c if any of the bros have had simillar experiences

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT View Post
    I just got back from the gym. Im currently on 5ius of gh alone a day. I switched my gh brand a few days ago to a russian brand which i guess is more potent than the old brand i was doing. Can excessive dosages of gh cause nausia and dizzyness and things in that nature. I just had a lot of carbs post work out so i don't think its my suger levels. btw i had sinus and nose surgery 18 days ago. Last thursday i end up in emergency for excessive bleeding from my nose. I wanna know if its just part of my recovery passed the surgery or is it side effects of too much gh?
    GH can mess with your sugar levels. But, you could be getting some dizziness from swelling of the nose. Hopefully you do not have an infection.

My advise to you is stop the GH and see if the problem stops. I do not think you should be training intense as of yet.

I would suggest you check a couple of things when you are feeling this way.

First check your blood sugar levels. Since you are taking in sufficient carbs, the fear is that your blood sugar is rocketing too high, not too low. I have had a few episodes of too high ... and it is certainly not pleasant ... and you do feel dizzy and sick among many other things.

Second, I would check your blood pressure. If it is either too high or low, you can feel like crap.

While it may be that HGH is not a factor at all in the problems, it can affect the above mentioned factors, so I would eliminate / confirm whether those are factors at work or not. If not, then it is time to back off the intensity just a smidge while your nose heals, and as already mentioned check with a doc to make sure you don't have an infection in your sinuses (not that uncommon especially with recent work in the area). An infection in the sinuses would certainly have the potential to make you feel dizzy and sick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    I would suggest you check a couple of things when you are feeling this way.

First check your blood sugar levels. Since you are taking in sufficient carbs, the fear is that your blood sugar is rocketing too high, not too low. I have had a few episodes of too high ... and it is certainly not pleasant ... and you do feel dizzy and sick among many other things.

Second, I would check your blood pressure. If it is either too high or low, you can feel like crap.

While it may be that HGH is not a factor at all in the problems, it can affect the above mentioned factors, so I would eliminate / confirm whether those are factors at work or not. If not, then it is time to back off the intensity just a smidge while your nose heals, and as already mentioned check with a doc to make sure you don't have an infection in your sinuses (not that uncommon especially with recent work in the area). An infection in the sinuses would certainly have the potential to make you feel dizzy and sick.
    apprieate the good advice bro. Just wondering if its more common for gh to lower your sugers levels or higher it?

It is more common for HGH to raise your blood sugar levels for a while after injecting. It makes your cells insulin resistant ... so your body can't efficiently get rid of the sugar circulating in the bloodstream for a while. That is the reason we typically discourage getting too free with the simple carbs around injection time.

thanx brotha, i guess i have to go buy one of those machines that measures ur insulin levels that diabetics use

when would b the best time to check the insulin levels, couple of hours after hgh injections?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I will tell you that from personal experience yes this can be brought on by GH.

Now although my area of expertise is not in GH I know for a fact with myself that regardless of the time of day I inject, and whether it is subq or IM, after I train I am feeling like garbage.

The symptoms mimic that of a fever or hypoglycemia, I feel extremely cold or hot, massive amounts of sweat, nausea, headache...you name it.

And this even occurs if I shoot in the am and dont train until 9pm, even 12 hours after the injection.

I have yet to figure out why this happens, like I said I am not an expert on GH, but I am a nutritionst so I know my nutrition is on point and its not an endogenous blood glucose problem.

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Thread Information