Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

I now have 8 kits blue tops

Well, I got everything together and I'm going forward. I started at 2ius 5 on/2 off last week. This week I'm at 4ius (2ius am upon waking and 2ius afternoon) 5/2. This is only my 2nd time running GH. Last time was 2 years ago, Jintropin for 6 months.

My old ass is turning 40 next month, 7/22. So I am going to make a 1 year run and see how it shakes out. I guess I may be on GH for the rest of my life so this may be my jumping point?

So I have read so many different ways to do this. I can remember back to my old friend Red Baron from here who gave me great advice. But it's a few years later and things change. So is eod, 4/3, 5/2 or ed the best protocol? I would like to hear from people's experience here. I am not looking to get huge because I am fine at 5'11" 240lbs. I really don't want to look any blockier. I really should be at 220lbs-210lbs, 8%. I really want to use GH to keep myself looking and feeling younger. But my overall health is paramount of course. I have luckily aged really well and I get mistaken for late 20's all of the time. So I would like to push back the old man body and attitude for awhile, I don't want that.

I'm open to any and all advice since I don't have much experience with GH. Thank you everybody.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-20-2009 at 02:21 AM.

wharton is offline out of here
    I got some good fat burning results from 2iu/day 2days on 1day off was doing the shots first thing in the morning seemed to work for me I'm younger than you so maybe 4iu is best for you, I would think 2iu before bed and 2 ius in the morning. It would make sense for you to do 2iu's ED before bed to replace what your not producing anymore, and the other 2iu you could run on a protocal of 2 days on 1 day off to save some $$'s.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I still think form everything I have read 5/2 is the best but and running around 4iu - 6iu a day is best for what you are looking for depending on the quality.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    If you can afford ed then why wouldn't oyu do it that way?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i do 6/1 no need to do it any less i know people who only take one day off a month to and works really good for them.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    So do you think 6/1 is better than 5/2? Why?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-22-2009 at 01:24 AM.

Thread Information