Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

freak's 1st timer HGH log

quick states on me:
    23 yrs old
    260lbs
    17% bf

GH type:chinesse generic blue tops
    start date:saturday July 4th 2009

goal: maximize recover, fat loss, general well being.

well its been 3 days, so far all i feel is tired not sure if the gh can work that fast though.

i just finished a prop cycle and currently on pct...

although i am planning to start using D-bol as a bridge aslo at 50mgs a day,m hopefully this can help gain some strenght and maintain my size during camp

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    Dont think running D-bol as a bridge is a good idea

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    I sleep great within a day or two of starting HGH. It is one of the first effects I notice with it. I mean I drop off to sleep at 9:00 and sleep like a baby till 6:00 the next morning. Is this what you mean when you say you're tired?

yes, that is exactly what i mean, even sometimes in the middle of the day..lol..
    im a bit nervous about the joint pain that many says is to come...

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many iu's are you taking?

What's your dosing protocol?

Are you adding any T4?

Keep us updated buddy, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    yes, that is exactly what i mean, even sometimes in the middle of the day..lol..
    im a bit nervous about the joint pain that many says is to come...
    I get really lethargic on gh sometimes as well, nothing to worry about though, it gets better. As with the joint pain, I only noticed it at 4+iu's/day. Mostly just stiffness in my knuckles. Keep taking your fish oil. Cissus can help too.

naw no t4, im a ball player and im planning on stayin at 2iu for 3 weeks and then moving up to 3iu

Sounds pretty decent, how long do you plan to stay on for?

some years if it really works wonders like many says it does. or until i reach my body fat percentage goal... i mean you can run the stuff long as you want with little to know sides and no pct.. a maricle drug, and thiers only no tests for it eithor.. so dont have to worry about the ncaa... when i wanna put some mass on ill just add in some test supplements...

not too much so far, i did realize i wasnt that sorev this morning from my workout lastnight. could the recovery really be that quick

need alittle help now, okay we've been doing a 3 week mini camp and last week with no hgh i was running like a deer, i was fast and recoverd fast. on saturday i started hgh and im running like crap and get tired as hell, what could i do,this has to be results of the gear casuse thiers no way to lose conditioning in 2 days.. help please. thinkng og running eca stack for my energy back. maybe its a lack of energy

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    how many pounds have you lost ??gh will give you a sense of well being and recovery is quick ..im thinkin your gear is bunk ??lmk

ive only been on for 5 days, so to say its fake would be unvalid.. also i have ache wrist and sleepyness so its abviously working...

ezlimitz is offline Junior Member
    It's only been a few days...most people say that gh takes some time to kick in...perhaps months for the true effects vs. sides which can happen right away...just my .02 fwiw...prolly only .01 but its all I got...lol

have a good 1

Terry

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Stay at 2 I.U. if you're already feeling it in your wrist/joints. Don't go to 3 I.U. just to be doing it. The stuff's expensive and your body seems to respond easily to it. No sense in jacking up the dose if you are already feeling it and its affecting your conditioning. At 2 I.U. a day you probably have twice as much gh in your system as you did a week ago before you started this. It is going to take your body some time to adjust. You could easily have started with 1 I.U.

I agree with the others that it takes months for the anabolic good effects of gh to start showing, so plan on being on this for awhile and dont get in a hurry.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    ive only been on for 5 days, so to say its fake would be unvalid.. also i have ache wrist and sleepyness so its abviously working...
    after 5days on at 4iu per day i put on 6lbs water weight i've been told have you weighed? this could effect you

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    Stay at 2 I.U. if you're already feeling it in your wrist/joints. Don't go to 3 I.U. just to be doing it. The stuff's expensive and your body seems to respond easily to it. No sense in jacking up the dose if you are already feeling it and its affecting your conditioning. At 2 I.U. a day you probably have twice as much gh in your system as you did a week ago before you started this. It is going to take your body some time to adjust. You could easily have started with 1 I.U.

I agree with the others that it takes months for the anabolic good effects of gh to start showing, so plan on being on this for awhile and dont get in a hurry.
    this is true it takes about 120 days for the cells to regenerate but when its applied with aas the effect can be very quick depends on dose ..ive been using gh over tens years and i only use 1 i.u a day ..i had ppl drop 2 lbs of bodyfat within a week with the combination of the two gh + aas . ive never in all my years felt tired it makes you feel super human and give you energy ..now if your on a ketosis. diet i can see the symptoms being that way as your body changes energy pathways..as for your gh ..well i still think its bunk ..the symptoms your mention sounds more like the swine flu...lol

i felt amazing this morning during runs, i wook up early took a strech and took a mini thin caffine pill. i also vomited some black acidy stuff out after i was done also...

well i think im gonna do 6on 1 off, like take sunday off.... im also gonna add some dbol to maintain my strenght and weight whileim in camp as it doesnt mess with testosterone production

im glad ..your feeling good thats definately good sign your stuff is good ...with those other side it sound like it might e bunk in any case sounds like its working for you ..enjoy and good luck

well im feeling good AND planning on moving up to 3iu a day... it seems like im metabolizing fat really well and would like to bump up the dose anyways

not to much as up to now. still feel good recovery and i feel my endurance has gone up.. still on 2 iu ed.

hey just an update, ive noticed a dramatic increase in posture.. just noticed today.. why that.. also i have some t3 on hand and was wondering what could be somem benifits of taking that.... and im still on 2iu a day...

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    you won't see any fat loss benefits till about 3 months in unfortunately with the blue tops

so far i have only seen a benifit in sleep and i also have a super metabolism all of a sudden its amazing. ive ate like crap for like 2 weeks and managed to not put on a single pound.. i also have an endurance inrease.. im also switching to the yellow tops

someone help me out... would the benefits be more pronounced if i went up in dosage. i was thinking of going to a 3iu aday 5 days a week.. m-f weeekend off.. now im doing 2iu 6on 1off saturday off

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    yeah

ki guys im a couple days away from a month in, i took my first dose of 3iu today all in the am at different times.. ive also felt bloated and fat lately.... is this normal

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I am a month in on 6 ius and I have looked at my stomach and almost got sick a couple of times early in the morning. Other times it is not so noticable. i have been bloated more though, and seem to stay full longer which can be a problem.

took another 3.5 iu just a min ago.. 2:20.. i dont have a set time to take the gh i just try and take it kinda early all at once..

i also took .5mg of armidex and brewed a cup of green tea to help with my bloated and full belly...

im gonna hit the gym at 3pm and gonna take 25mgs of ephedra and see how that goes..

i also have some t3 on hand but have yet to use it..? would that benifit me or help...? and what would be the effects

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i think t4 helps not t3 idk

well just got back from the gym and i think im gonna stop takeing ephedra.. i just have a bad feeling about it.. i just feel that its not safe and that ima have a heart attack.. so i think i will go to taking albuterol and caffine for a energy booste.. would the combination of the two be counter productive or is combining them pointless

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I think you're doing good. Take HGH slowly. You need to be on it for at least 6 months. What I found is that the gains are slower but it lasts. I use IGF-lr3 im 3times/wk along with the HGH. I don't go over 5iu/day on HGH. I was at 8iu/day but it inflammed the tendons in my hand which lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. In fairness, I'm a computer geek so I type all day. 5iu/day with IGF-lr3 3x/wk seems to be a really good fit for me. My strength is good and fat is in check.

fummins is offline Associate Member
    Any of you had facial swelling on GH?

Quote Originally Posted by fummins View Post
    Any of you had facial swelling on GH?
    lol that barry bonds face....lol

just a heads up on my progreess.... i think 3iu was the magic number for me.. my body is changing im becoming ripped without droping weight.. its awsome. and its undetectable... i love this stuff and was a great idea to run it... it hasnt been quit 2 months yet and im switching to somatropin at 3iu a day.... ive had amazing energy and i recover fast.. usually during camp i dont wanna do anything but now i wanna lift hard and practice hard... wierd huh could this be the hg or i just love this game lol

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    are you still using the yellow tops?

no i havent started yet, but i am tomorrow on 3iu ed, ive nothing but good things about the yellow tops, some say they are alot more potent than the blue tops so i cant wait to start on em...

as for results, i havent really noticed to much as far as fat loss cotains... i have managed to maintian my weight during camp and thats a first.. so im grateful for that.. didnt help maintain strenght though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information