Thread: 10month

Tolerance is offline New Member

10month

I may be entering a 10month period of the use of HGH. Im looking to include 2-3 cycles of steroids spread over that period too, for example maybe right at the beginning, middle and end of the 10months. Maybe 2 will be enough. My question is, what sort of steroid substances are best used when also on hgh? just test alone? or can deca be added? im guessing not but we'll see. winny?

Also, how would I work PCT for the steroid cycles if Im also still on hgh, would it be performed as normal? and my hgh dose continued as normal? hgh requires no post use treatment right? like u can stop using that instantly without going into anything else right?

thx alot

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    use the search function. all your questions are stickies on the top of each section that somebody spent a lot of time on hoping that somebody would read them and not have to ask the same questions. sorry if i come off as rude but there are answers out there that are easy to find. this place is like an open book test.

Tolerance is offline New Member
    Right well ive discovered that it is fine to use test whilst also on hgh, however, this was at a constant low dose to help optimise the effects of hgh, is it okay however to do a normal test cycle whilst on hgh, so more than the low dose and for a period of 5weeks or so? I also couldn't find wether or not it is okay to use deca with the test when on hgh? Also discovered that hgh doesnt require any post use therapy, however didn't find any info on the PCT of a steroid cycle when on hgh, im guessing it could be performed as normal, but some confirmation on that would be nice.

thx

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    no need for pct for GH. and you can run any cycle you wanted to with the GH. some say wait 10wks to get IGF levels up then start a cycle. but what are you looking for out of your cycle? are you on TRT? whats your cycle experience and stats?

Thread Information