Thread: Jintropin

4293paul is offline New Member

Jintropin

I read on the internet that there is no jintropin in the USA that is not fake. It says that china will not allow export of Jintropin. Is this true or just Propaganda?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    That article was written in 2006. I don't know if it is still true, but wither way unless you have a legitimate way to purchase, you have to by it on the blackmarket. It does not mean that you cannot get legit jins. I am on them now.

edited and warned. We do not allow this here officer
    Last edited by PT; 07-27-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: FISHING

you can't even get pms. you may communicate with me right here though.

edited. This is your last warning
    Last edited by PT; 07-27-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: FISHING

that is what I thought. If you can't talk to me on the open forum no need to talk to me at all newb

THanks PT, saved me the trouble!

for everyon else who reads this this dude is a ****ing troll and a joke. He sends emails like he knows how to hack your computer. If the jackass contacts me ever again his ability to safely bother me on a computer will be severly and irreperably diminished.

**** suspension, ban that bitch.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ima cut him!!

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    love it love it! you guy run a tight board, nice howya did that!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I do have to say that I was recently in China. Went to Northern part visited the Jintropin mfg GenSci. They're real deal. They did some no no deals and sold Jin to unauthorized sources. Got banned by the FDA. GenSci will not Jin to USA but they sell TONS to distys. The distys will sell to anyone with money. Sometimes they counterfeit the Jin boxes. But GenSci has an authentication laser labels that proves authenticity. Make sure you see this label of it's fake. Good luck.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Scotchguard is pretty much bang on there. I just got back from China and purchased both Jin and AQ there, they are just not allowed to export to the u.s.

Thanks for that info scotchguard. so we know gensci cant expt but dist there are? so if the kit is sealed with its laser labels their pretty good to go?

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    i read on gensci that they r comin wit a new box design for jintropins

Quote Originally Posted by time 4 a *CHANGE* View Post
    i read on gensci that they r comin wit a new box design for jintropins

Not yet, probably wont be for a while.

It's really amazing how good china companies can copy stuff. The box branding it self can be copied exactly but it's harder for 'em to copy the laser marker. The GenSci distys export to US all the time. I've gotten gear from them many times. I personally have met my disty and know he has authentic gear. There are so many unscrupulous distys that finding a good one is like playing russian roulette. If you find a good source hang on to them. To me, it's not worth changing suppliers just for a little savings and take a chance that you're getting crap.

you guys are making me nervous with all this fake talk...

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Scotchguard & petethemanc. My friend and I are trying to setup a meeting with Hy***e for a trip we plan to do to China in a few weeks. Have spoke by phone to the Jin rep and it's correct they will not export unless you have a import permit from the country where your'e accepting shipment. FYI - They also told me the only country they currently export to is Peru. Scotchguard I'm not asking for a source, as stated I have already made contact, but can you tell me when you visited Jin how receptive were they to your "direct" inquiries or did they just refer you to someone else ? I think this is my #62 post. Perhaps after 40 more I can ask you even more about your trip ???

I hearya fm this will be my 72 post (i think) be patient and read as much as you can. I would be willing to bet many of your questions are within hundreds of thread throughout this forum. I like to find a topic say HGH then go to the last page and read all the way current. lot of info and some funny shtit to. I came across this funny character with the most funny avi named (assclown) damn that avi makes me laugh every time) so keep reading and if ya dont find an answer. drop an approved question, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by fm2002 View Post
    Scotchguard & petethemanc. My friend and I are trying to setup a meeting with Hy***e for a trip we plan to do to China in a few weeks. Have spoke by phone to the Jin rep and it's correct they will not export unless you have a import permit from the country where your'e accepting shipment. FYI - They also told me the only country they currently export to is Peru. Scotchguard I'm not asking for a source, as stated I have already made contact, but can you tell me when you visited Jin how receptive were they to your "direct" inquiries or did they just refer you to someone else ? I think this is my #62 post. Perhaps after 40 more I can ask you even more about your trip ???

I have been to China several times now, first was to H****e and they showed me around their factory et etc, very pleasant guys and helpful. They show you independant lab analysis also. Thats how i know my gear from them is legit. I have also been to Gensci and showed them my mil (medical import license) once this was verified, they will then supply you (subject to min order) If you do go to China do your research well. Everything i have received from Gensci has been top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    I have been to China several times now, first was to H****e and they showed me around their factory et etc, very pleasant guys and helpful. They show you independant lab analysis also. Thats how i know my gear from them is legit. I have also been to Gensci and showed them my mil (medical import license) once this was verified, they will then supply you (subject to min order) If you do go to China do your research well. Everything i have received from Gensci has been top notch.
    I hate to pry, but what country are you from and how do you go about getting a MIL ???

I hate to pry, but what country are you from and how do you go about getting a MIL ???
    Without giving to much away, im in the uk and in the medical profession in some way.

Without giving to much away, im in the uk and in the medical profession in some way.
    Understood. I hear it's much easier in the UK to bring in HGH than the U.S. Lucky you. I live in Thailand where almost everything is available, but for some reason there's a pretty tight lid on HGH. It is around, but most is fake.

HGH and steroids are legal to import in the uk anyway, they cant be sold in the pharmacists herewithout a prescription but importation is ok. Best thai hgh i used was glotropin which i did like. Ridiculous prices though, the thais charge stupid amounts for all their hgh/aas.

HGH and steroids are legal to import in the uk anyway, they cant be sold in the pharmacists herewithout a prescription but importation is ok. Best thai hgh i used was glotropin which i did like. Ridiculous prices though, the thais charge stupid amounts for all their hgh/aas.
    Yeah I remember being shown Glotropin about 8 months ago. It's gone now. The HGH I've seen recently is fake Hyge. Not sure about what's actually in the vials, but as you said the price is too crazy to even consider it.

I'm a bit concerned now from the response I just got from Hyge:

"Because selling to foreigners from facyory is illegal , it is unconvenient to meet you at my factory."

I got product from them before and it was proven good by good increases in my IGF-1 numbers, but wondering why they won't agree to meet me. Think I may smell a distributor and not a factory direct connection ???

Think I may smell a distributor and not a factory direct connection ???
    I think you are right there bro, more than likely a distributor.

I've been doing business in China for 7 years. I travel to china about 5 to 6 times a year. In total, I've spent almost a year there. Over that period of time I've met a lot of people and earned their trust. It took me a while to network my way into the HGH market and meet people. Most didn't want to meet with me at first because they thought I was law enforcement from the US. Over time, I was able get past the disty parading as a manufacturer and get to the actual factories. Most are real nice people but wary of strangers. Gensci is a real public company so they'll meet with anyone. Nice facility, really know what they're doing. Just made bonehead kindergarten business decisions. I was more interested in finding blue top mfg that knew their stuff. They are out there. If anyone is nervous about fake or watered down HGH just go for the name brands. They cost more but they are good stuff.

Thread Information