Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    calm down fellas.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    What happend to my other post? Somebody not like the fact that I call you two out on being bad examples of handling this? It is a slippery slope gentleman, a slippery slope indeed.
    Bad examples? Slippery slope?

I think your the one that needs to get over himself. You've got a chip on your shoulder.

I'm posting in this thread to stop newbies from wasting there hard earned money on LRShit as it doesnt work. Yet you claim otherwise.

Its been explained WHY LR3 doesnt work, but keep using it, I couldnt care less if you waste your money on a fancy GDA, keep at it.

But at the end of the day, your the idiot thats wasted $$$ on LR3 and been told by Mods and Vets here it does not work. Your not going to like that, thats understandable. Its nothing but an overpriced GDA.

Swifto do me a favor and since you are on my back anyway just slide down and kiss my ass bvitch. I got your idiot. Real easy to be you over in the UK and sling insults oooo tough guy. You dont make a pimple on my butt you smart mouth punk. You sit there and sling your smart ass insults for the safety of your computer by yourself from here on.

You being a mod should never engage in senseless name calling and saying someone is bullshitting with their advice. I had a great deal of respect for you until your senseless comments about my posts. It would be nice if you had a little respect as well or the diplomacy to handle someone who doesn't agree with you in a manner that is integrable, but since you do not you sir may suck my dick.
    Ha ha ha...

I'm glad you had respect for me, I've never even come across you till this thread. I guess that explains who you are round these waters, **** all. I'm glad I havent aswell, your a **********.

Your the one "slinging insults punk" from over the pound. You "cum guzzling punk".

Your PM'ing me and Goose with your silly little immature childish insults. You need to grow the **** up.

Your not going to be here much longer, so make the most of your time here.

Edit: I should not have called higherdesire an idiot. For that I apologise.
    Last edited by Swifto; 11-07-2009 at 10:49 AM.

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    everyone wants to reply to this thread but not mine. I was looking for someone who used IGF1 for cutting. A few of my friends do for MMA but I wanted to see if anyone else on here has used to and gotten good results?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Ha ha ha...

I'm glad you had respect for me, I've never even come across you till this thread. I guess that explains who you are round these waters, **** all. I'm glad I havent aswell, your a total ****ing idiot.

Your the one "slinging insults punk" from over the pound. You "cum guzzling punk".

Your PM'ing me and Goose with your silly little immature childish insults. You need to grow the **** up.

Your not going to be here much longer, so make the most of your time here.
    Whatever swifto you win. Repsond to a three month old thread, call out the post where i reported my results THREEE MONTHS AGO as utter bullshit, get your henchmen on the old thread have them call me a peice of shit, fuking noob, and get all worked up over the fact that I posted a study from somewhere else that agress with me, and you are the one insulted. Yes my PM's were out of line, for that both you and goose have my apology but I am not one to be pushed around or lie down for insults. I disagree with what you say on this one and I am done with it. You may proceed with your plot.

Whatever swifto you win. Repsond to a three month old thread, call out the post where i reported my results THREEE MONTHS AGO as utter bullshit, get your henchmen on the old thread have them call me a peice of shit, fuking noob, and get all worked up over the fact that I posted a study from somewhere else that agress with me, and you are the one insulted. Yes my PM's were out of line, for that both you and goose have my apology but I am not one to be pushed around or lie down for insults. I disagree with what you say on this one and I am done with it. You may proceed with your plot.
    I apologse for calling you an idiot.

I am a staff member here and as you correctly pointed out, I should not stoop to your level.

myturn is offline New Member
    sorry to change the subject but has anyone tried stemulite

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I stopped using IGF. The AA used to dilute the IGF stung like a wasp every time. I'll just stick with the HGH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information