lift2win is offline Junior Member

lookin to start HGH need some advice

ive done a few cycles of aas but now im lookin at hgh and reading alot about it. anyone expereinced that could give me some insight?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    what are your goals and stats?

my goals are still to put on mass. 6'2" 207 8%bf. im just wanting to try sumthing new so i have been reading alot about hgh lately just looking for someone elses opinion that has used them and knws from experience. i mean anyone can read about stuff but id rather talk to someone that has real life kowledge of it

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    starting soon- pm me if you want

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure your stuff is legit, is the best advice i can give you. I went from chinese yellow tops somatropin to Genotropin by Pfizer straight outta the pharmacy, and the difference blew me away. I hardly felt anything on 4 IU's of the chinese stuff, but felt amazing on 3 IU's of Genotropin. I wouldn't even spend money on anything that needs to be shipped overseas, because HGH is soooo fragile, and there is no way to keep it refrigerated through customs, so 1/2 of it is wasted by the time it gets to you IMO.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Make sure your stuff is legit, is the best advice i can give you. I went from chinese yellow tops somatropin to Genotropin by Pfizer straight outta the pharmacy, and the difference blew me away. I hardly felt anything on 4 IU's of the chinese stuff, but felt amazing on 3 IU's of Genotropin. I wouldn't even spend money on anything that needs to be shipped overseas, because HGH is soooo fragile, and there is no way to keep it refrigerated through customs, so 1/2 of it is wasted by the time it gets to you IMO.
    I totally agree I started off with the Chinese crap & I was doing 5 iu's per day, now I am on only 2 iu's of serostim and feel the same effects of 5 of the Chinese crap.......

thanks i was hoping someone would try to tell me whats good and whats not

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    good knowledge I was just about to get the chinese yellows now your info has changed my mind, now what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    good knowledge I was just about to get the chinese yellows now your info has changed my mind, now what do i do?
    well it just depends how bad you want it. Find a reliable source that can get u pharma grade stuff locally. If you have a doctor friend, he might be able to hook it up, etc.

Kaptainkeezy04, man ive been here two weeks straight reading and trying to do just that but I cant even ask any questions without violating board rules. I think I found something but cant even verify that.

Kaptainkeezy04, man ive been here two weeks straight reading and trying to do just that but I cant even ask any questions without violating board rules. I think I found something but cant even verify that.
    To be honest, I'm not even sure what all the rules are. I guess PM me if it ain't breaking the rules.

i just pm'd you

IrishMike is offline New Member
    It's not too hard to get legit stuff here in the US. But it is sure expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike View Post
    It's not too hard to get legit stuff here in the US. But it is sure expensive.
    how much is expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by lift2win View Post
    how much is expensive?
    that just depends on where u get it. wholesale straight from the pharmacy is unreasonably expensive. i trade one portrait of andrew jackson per IU if you know what i am saying. make friends at ur gym. i know some dudes that are real desperate that kinda pull some scumbag sh!t. i heard of a guy that pretends he has AIDS and goes to support groups, so he can make friends with guys that get prescription HGH, and buys it from them, and claiming he doesn't have insurance to cover it, and they sell it to him pretty cheap, too, cuz they can get it whenever they want.

there is good shtuff and great shtuff I' am thinking go with the better stuff, more bang for your buck so to say, and the whole aids things...wild.

Ya know we should start a thread with one or more new therapeutic users to gh and post progress you know stats, blood work, effects, sides, gains, losses and maybe even some photos. I mean really detailed stuff so many of us with questions can have an in depth look/Q&A ongoing, all legit of coarse, anybody?

Ya know we should start a thread with one or more new therapeutic users to gh and post progress you know stats, blood work, effects, sides, gains, losses and maybe even some photos. I mean really detailed stuff so many of us with questions can have an in depth look/Q&A ongoing, all legit of coarse, anybody?
    I could do it. Will start Mid september when i get back on. won't be able to do the bloodwork, though.

Nice, mid September hmm I may be able to go along at this time but not for sure, anyone else? This will be good we can actually see where body fat is and how much it takes to get to a goal and all other factors; diet, dose, etc...

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I totally agree 100% that the pharm grade HGH is MUCH better than blue tops. I wanted to do the pharm HGH. It was really hard to get a hold of and when I finally found some it was beyond my budget. So I thought if 3iu of pharm HGH is equivalent to 5iu or 6iu of blue tops, then I'll just get blue tops and take 5iu. So that's what I've done. I've been on blue tops for going on 6 months and I feel great. I wish I could afford the pharm HGH. But then again, I'm getting the results I want so I'm still pretty happy. My $.02.

that just depends on where u get it. wholesale straight from the pharmacy is unreasonably expensive. i trade one portrait of andrew jackson per IU if you know what i am saying. make friends at ur gym. i know some dudes that are real desperate that kinda pull some scumbag sh!t. i heard of a guy that pretends he has AIDS and goes to support groups, so he can make friends with guys that get prescription HGH, and buys it from them, and claiming he doesn't have insurance to cover it, and they sell it to him pretty cheap, too, cuz they can get it whenever they want.
    hahaha yea i understand. damn looks like im just gunna stick to my oils for a while if thats the cost of this stuff lol

Thread Information