Thread: HGH and IGF-1

aqua_delora is offline New Member

HGH and IGF-1

Hi people.

i need some advice, ive recently been doing some research into HGH, and am hoping to order soon, should i be taking it with IGF-1 to get better results, or is there no need at all, ultimately i want to put muscle on.... i would also like the possibilty to grow taller thats another reason why i have opted for hgh, i know this may not be a possibility if growth plates have closed etc but im 19 and only 5"5. thanks for any replies.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    prolly goona have to hang that get taller dream up in the closet. and at 19yro you should be able to eat and gain size/strength. GH isnt magic dude. sounds like you need to go to the diet section.(not trying to be a dick)

Klimax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua_delora View Post
    Hi people.

i need some advice, ive recently been doing some research into HGH, and am hoping to order soon, should i be taking it with IGF-1 to get better results, or is there no need at all, ultimately i want to put muscle on.... i would also like the possibilty to grow taller thats another reason why i have opted for hgh, i know this may not be a possibility if growth plates have closed etc but im 19 and only 5"5. thanks for any replies.
    Gh probably won't make you taller at 19. For muscle growth your body already produces alot hormones. Get the best out of them with diet and hard training.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you're 19 I would say you're too young to be thinking about HGH. Your body's going crazy with HGH of your own right now. I concur with the advice you got above. You should work on your diet and weight training at your age. You have a lot of untapped potential you should extract from your body. I used to think that HGH or AAS was a magic elixir but it isn't. It can help greatly but you should tap your natural potential of your body first. It is the healthiest way to go. Good luck.

Thread Information