Thread: HGH/TRT and T4

blueshadow is offline New Member

HGH/TRT and T4

I have just started my new cycle. My goals are to increase muscle mass and increase strength as well as lose body fat and regain some of that energy and endorance from my youth. Im 45 years old, 5'10, 190#

The HRT doc set up my cycle as follows:

HGH (Genotropin) 2 IU 5x week for 6 weeks, then increasing 1 iu every 6 weeks up to 5 iu 5x week

Test C 300mg 1x week
    Deca -durabulin 200mg 1x week
    HCG 500 iu 2x week
    Anastrozole 2x week

I was reading about T4 and its effects with HGH. Does HGH lower the T3/4 levels at all dosages or just the higher doesages?

I mentioned adding T4 to the doctor and he advised against it, stating that my thyroid results were in normal range and using T4 will screw up my thyroid.

Has anyone experienced any major problems with using T4? Does the benefit outweigh the sides?

Thanks
    Tom

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Wow your doc prescribed you all that, I think I need to make a new appointment. Lol! looks good keep your progress posted I would be interested to see how this works for you. Unfortunately I can not give you any info on T3/4 as I have yet to even take on gh

Klimax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blueshadow View Post
    I have just started my new cycle. My goals are to increase muscle mass and increase strength as well as lose body fat and regain some of that energy and endorance from my youth. Im 45 years old, 5'10, 190#

The HRT doc set up my cycle as follows:

HGH (Genotropin) 2 IU 5x week for 6 weeks, then increasing 1 iu every 6 weeks up to 5 iu 5x week

Test C 300mg 1x week
    Deca -durabulin 200mg 1x week
    HCG 500 iu 2x week
    Anastrozole 2x week

I was reading about T4 and its effects with HGH. Does HGH lower the T3/4 levels at all dosages or just the higher doesages?

I mentioned adding T4 to the doctor and he advised against it, stating that my thyroid results were in normal range and using T4 will screw up my thyroid.

Has anyone experienced any major problems with using T4? Does the benefit outweigh the sides?

Thanks
    Tom
    In the subforum of this section there's an article about your question by Anthony Roberts.

I went thru one of the Anti-aging / hormone therapy clinics, so they are pretty good about the gear the perscribe. I did have to work some magic in order for the doc to approve the HGH in doses higher then 2 iu... But the test and other stuff was easy. The only bad thing is the price. But atleast I get peace of mind knowing I am getting legit stuff and full strength, since it all comes from a US licensed pharmacy. The test and deca is about the same price as i find online.. the HGH is the killer, paying about about $18 an iu, but like I said, atleast I know im getting legit stuff. My medical and perscription insurance covers the exams and the test C and deca... the only thing they dont cover si the HGH..which of course is like 75 % of the overall cost.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i have a feeling that most wellness centers are just licensed drug dealers. they get their cut in there so thats prolly the reason why the doc doesnt mind you taking more. i went and did the same thing with the nordipen. asked it i could up my dose to over 1mg and he was like "sure, if you think that will help." then i realized how much it would cost and ordered from somewhere else. anyways, good luck. hope you pockets are deep.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    yes im finding its a grip for gh but knowing it is pharma legit thats a good piece of mind when it come to spending that kind of money.

Yes the HGH is expensive. But for HGH such as Genotropin and others that are available in the US, I find even from the online resources the price is still high. I am always hearing stroies of people being ripped off from the oversees resources and getting fake or substandard GH.

The Test and Deca i get from the Doc. is from a US pharmacy and compounded at that pharmacy, so Im sure they too are charging alittle more than a name brand Test or Deca.

The GH is good, but for the price, I dont know how long i will continue it. The Test c & Deca will produce muscle gains. The GH helps speed cell regeneration and tissue repair, along with fat loss and anti-aging properties.

Thread Information