Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member

Is HGH THAT great?

Simple question, is HGH WITHOUT using slin that great? Basically my question stems from this. I've taken gear throught the years with good results. Would me taking GH REALLY be taking it to the next level? For those of you that have done it, is it all its cracked up to be? Or do you think the cons outweigh the pro's....

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    This is an interesting question how good is gh for six month opposed to fina for 12 weeks. i seen a member in the photo section i think the name was fina somthing that went from 18 bf to like 8 bf in 12 weeks. he listed his cycle as being fina, sus, and clen . The man looked amazing. Now if one could get these results in 12 weeks as opposed to 6 months of gh this maybe an alternative for some to look at not to mention price. So could we get some super knowledge here, why is gh so sought after when the same results could be obtained with a cutting cycle and for less?

Klimax is offline Member
    With steroids zou can grow until a limit. But gh causes hyperplasia. So the muscle cells duplicate and you can go beyond that limit.
    But to really enter the "next" level you should stack gh with other drugs: see red baron's "putting all together" for further information.

Thread Information